Home

Milticket's All Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Milticket's All Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2018, 07:37 PM   #65
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Milticket's All Madden 19 Sliders

Going with EA's week 1 rosters and making edits as I go, whenever that drops. Tried TFG's roster again and something is just off with these. Getting alot of glitchy movements and not seeing that it plays better than EA's this yr.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2018, 08:33 PM   #66
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaReal Milticket
Going with EA's week 1 rosters and making edits as I go, whenever that drops. Tried TFG's roster again and something is just off with these. Getting alot of glitchy movements and not seeing that it plays better than EA's this yr.
Yup big facts lol they just don’t play well in my experience.
Old 09-01-2018, 08:10 PM   #67
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

The Monster Of The Midway are back! Meet Khalil Mack ☆ Team Captain

https://youtu.be/n6aL7httZ2g

The 2018 Chicago Bears CFM hype trailer

https://youtu.be/z4MQyc88Qmc

Last edited by Darth Aegis; 09-01-2018 at 08:16 PM.
Old 09-01-2018, 09:58 PM   #68
Rookie

Quote:
The Monster Of The Midway are back! Meet Khalil Mack ☆ Team Captain

https://youtu.be/n6aL7httZ2g

The 2018 Chicago Bears CFM hype trailer

https://youtu.be/z4MQyc88Qmc
I'm gonna have to put the game up for awhile, Robo QB is killing me every game now, just not fun knowing certain aspects are scripted and I am not going to play around with sliders knowing they aren't doing what they said to do so lol maybe I'll pick the game back up at the next patch, call me crazy but I think the game is meant to be played at default and sliders were put in game just as a placebo but I do appreciate what your doing to help us play this frustrating game.
Old 09-01-2018, 10:27 PM   #69
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxRnSxX
I'm gonna have to put the game up for awhile, Robo QB is killing me every game now, just not fun knowing certain aspects are scripted and I am not going to play around with sliders knowing they aren't doing what they said to do so lol maybe I'll pick the game back up at the next patch, call me crazy but I think the game is meant to be played at default and sliders were put in game just as a placebo but I do appreciate what your doing to help us play this frustrating game.
Cool man, sometimes a break from Madden is a good thing.
Old 09-01-2018, 11:40 PM   #70
Rookie

Quote:
Cool man, sometimes a break from Madden is a good thing.
Went back to default. Gonna let EA fix up the game. Madden 18 end of year is better then madden 19 at this point and I didn’t use custom sliders just default sliders.
Old 09-01-2018, 11:56 PM   #71
Lord of Suffering

Darth Aegis's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxRnSxX
Went back to default. Gonna let EA fix up the game. Madden 18 end of year is better then madden 19 at this point and I didn’t use custom sliders just default sliders.
To each his own man. I cant even go back & play 18 after playing 19. I never been able to play on default since sliders have existed, especially on All Madden. Not sure how All Pro default is even playable vs the CPU. Until they eliminate the ai boosting on AM & just make the ai smarter strategically I dont think that will be possible for me without slider adjustments. If they would stop favoring the user so much on All Pro that would beneficial.

Last edited by Darth Aegis; 09-01-2018 at 11:59 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2018, 09:59 AM   #72
Rookie

Quote:
To each his own man. I cant even go back & play 18 after playing 19. I never been able to play on default since sliders have existed, especially on All Madden. Not sure how All Pro default is even playable vs the CPU. Until they eliminate the ai boosting on AM & just make the ai smarter strategically I dont think that will be possible for me without slider adjustments. If they would stop favoring the user so much on All Pro that would beneficial.
I was playing madden 18 a lot up til the new game came out but 18 felt more defined and complete compared to 19 that doesn’t feel as complete. Now the boost to AM is expected, I don’t think sliders negate that, I’m no longer convinced sliders work as intended but more so are just put there to appease people lol. No knock against you or the others that do use sliders. I do appreciate ur effort tho.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »