Home

JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-18-2018, 08:54 AM   #865
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnino457
I have a question
interception slider is at 45 all madden with 100 pass reaction slider and 38 pass cover everything works really well except that there is just too much interception on both sides
my question is actually if I screw down the slider of the interception if it also affects my cover
Sry for my english
You have asked this in like 4 threads or so. Not cool.

C
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2018, 12:04 PM   #866
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

So, I finished off year 1 of my Bills CFM at 3-13. We were dead last in total offense, dead last in pass defense, and 29th in run defense. But, we were first in sacks (barely) and INTs, so that was interesting.

I keyed-in on a couple of upgrade areas on the team in the offseason, O-line and getting a WR or two that could stretch the game vertically. The Bills' WRs are just so slow, it just became this constant storm of sucktitude. No separation, had to force throws in with a low-accuracy QB and with no one stretching the field deep, safety help was constantly there....lots of picks, lots of broken up passes and as such, a horrible 3rd down %, which killed drives.

I missed-out on signing Martavis Bryant but got JJ Nelson to sort of serve that deep threat role. I was able to sign Jack Mewhort for the interior line and drafted a star dev LT in the first (2nd overall). Also grabbed an intriguing scrambling QB (78 overall) in the 3rd round (in a very QB-heavy draft) to compete with Josh Allen. Allen has the better arm but the rookie has really good break sack and throw under pressure ratings (and is a tad more accurate). In spite of having a dismal year 1, Allen is being given the benefit of a doubt as I felt many of the issues were due to crap receivers/line. The rest of the draft was more about finding young, cheap guys (hoping 2-3 become useful players).

We're currently in week 3 preseason and even though the team overall isn't better, I feel like the handful of upgrades we've made will keep us more competitive as the younger guys grow.

Slider-wise, I have zero concerns right now....and I've watched others stream with this setup as well.
Old 11-19-2018, 05:50 PM   #867
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6

Hey Josh, I'm 4 games into my Cowboys franchise and have one area of concern. I am absolutely dominating the ground game. I'm averaging upwards of close to 200 YPG with Zeke. I'm following the OP exactly, and I know you mentioned that teams with a good OL and RB would be better, but this good?

Old 11-19-2018, 05:54 PM   #868
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

I just finished season 2 in my 49ers CFM. Went very similar to last year. Started the season 3-5 and then went on an 8 game winning streak. Very tightly contested games that I was able to pull out by playing smart, not committing turnovers, and generating turnovers. My rookie 1st Rd HB turned it on. Towards the end of the season and won ORoY. He almost won HB if the year too but was edged it by Zeke.

Unfortunately injuries at the worst time did me in. I list my HB and Bruckner in week 17 which was huge. I was able to just beat the Rams in the WC 28-24. But I lost my MLB Foster in this game and he's my defenses heart and soul.

Lost the Divisional Rd to the Cowboys 40 something to 20. It wasn't even close. They just worked my depleted defense.

Feeling good though. Made it to the Divisional Rd in back to back years and I have some good young players on my roster. Can't wait for next season.

Sliders are still playing great.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Old 11-19-2018, 05:56 PM   #869
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravesfan1984
Hey Josh, I'm 4 games into my Cowboys franchise and have one area of concern. I am absolutely dominating the ground game. I'm averaging upwards of close to 200 YPG with Zeke. I'm following the OP exactly, and I know you mentioned that teams with a good OL and RB would be better, but this good?
Dude I guarantee it's the fact Zeke is a beast in this game and so is that OL. Combined it's a dominating force.

Old 11-19-2018, 06:02 PM   #870
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Dude I guarantee it's the fact Zeke is a beast in this game and so is that OL. Combined it's a dominating force.

I just wanted to double check, but I figured that was the reason. I mean it is just too easy, picking up 6 to 8 yards per carry like it's nothing.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app

Old 11-19-2018, 06:54 PM   #871
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

I averaged 3.4 YPC with McCoy for a whole season (and still had a couple of really good games with him). Line matchups really matter....it's not really too easy/hard or skill-based IMO.

Honestly, just let it ride....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2018, 06:56 PM   #872
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I averaged 3.4 YPC with McCoy for a whole season (and still had a couple of really good games with him). Line matchups really matter....it's not really too easy/hard or skill-based IMO.

Honestly, just let it ride....
I planned on letting it ride because I felt 4 games was still really small sample size, but the ease of it had me worried.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »