Home

JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 12-10-2018, 05:46 PM   #1009
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

Josh I've read in a couple places on this post that using the x button to skip through the cutscenes effects gameplay. Have you seen any of this. Also how drastic does changing injuries affecting play thanks for all the work
Old 12-10-2018, 06:40 PM   #1010
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmarcoux
Josh I've read in a couple places on this post that using the x button to skip through the cutscenes effects gameplay. Have you seen any of this. Also how drastic does changing injuries affecting play thanks for all the work

Iíve not tested this theory.

Changing the injury slider is a really bad idea. Itís critical to the performance of this set.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-10-2018, 08:42 PM   #1011
Rookie

OVR: 2

Bmarcoux, I've not tested it fully, but I have experienced certain things when skipping cut scenes. Here's an example: I went several games without a single blocked kick, then for whatever reason, I skipped a replay scene. The next play was a field goal attempt by me. Don't you know the dreaded kicker pause occurred and thus a blocked kick. Later in that very same game I also had a blocked punt. Coincidence or triggered by skipping a replay? Needless to say, I won't be skipping anymore replays (I do wish EA would cut back on the frequency though. It would definitely shorten the time it takes to play a game!).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2018, 09:53 PM   #1012
Banned

I see everyone talking about the sub sliders and I donít see any what you guys are talking about everything is working fine for me so I strongly disagree

Old 12-10-2018, 10:16 PM   #1013
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpd3892
Bmarcoux, I've not tested it fully, but I have experienced certain things when skipping cut scenes. Here's an example: I went several games without a single blocked kick, then for whatever reason, I skipped a replay scene. The next play was a field goal attempt by me. Don't you know the dreaded kicker pause occurred and thus a blocked kick. Later in that very same game I also had a blocked punt. Coincidence or triggered by skipping a replay? Needless to say, I won't be skipping anymore replays (I do wish EA would cut back on the frequency though. It would definitely shorten the time it takes to play a game!).
On cpu vs cpu, i can skip every cut scene and replay and the game turns into big play after big play. When i donít skip the cut scenes and replays, it plays like the real NFL.

Theyíve tuned the game where these cut scenes and replays move faster and dont interrupt the game as much. Shouldnít add too, too much time to playing a game when you donít skip them.

Best explanation i can give is skipping the cut scenes and replays rushes the game and the game thinks youíre not taking it serious, that you want big play after big play.

Skipping these replays and cut scenes is probably a huge reason people bash the game. If it does this arcade thing in cpu mode, I canít even imagine the affect it has on hum vs cpu.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 12-10-2018, 10:30 PM   #1014
Banned

Image1544499028.353080.jpg

Thatís with sub adjustments

Old 12-10-2018, 10:38 PM   #1015
Banned

Image1544499404.941727.jpgImage1544499430.976719.jpgImage1544499449.344734.jpg

Iím not trying to be a jerk but Iím just trying to demonstrate that with my sub sliders and joshs sliders I still get great effort and play

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2018, 10:40 PM   #1016
Banned

Image1544499604.613088.jpg

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »