Home

JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-12-2018, 11:12 AM   #1025
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommycoa
My far-fethced theories have figured out way more than you’ll ever figure out on this. Most other people too.
C'mon man, you're better than this...please don't sell yourself short by attacking people who disagree with your theory.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2018, 12:36 PM   #1026
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
C'mon man, you're better than this...please don't sell yourself short by attacking people who disagree with your theory.
When things work, the cease being theories. Sorry for causing a stir.

The file is called xboxassantesgreatestever.

Teams finished:
Bears, bills, browns, KC, Dall, Miami, Philly, ATL, SF, NYG, Jags, GB, NE, OAK, Rams, Ravens, WASH, NO, PITT, broncos, Texans, panthers, vikings, colts
Old 12-12-2018, 12:38 PM   #1027
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6

For as many cutscenes as Madden has, there is no way I'm sitting through all that. I did it once and a game took well over an hour. If skipping them truly does alter some things, I'll just live with it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app

Old 12-12-2018, 03:25 PM   #1028
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by bravesfan1984
For as many cutscenes as Madden has, there is no way I'm sitting through all that. I did it once and a game took well over an hour. If skipping them truly does alter some things, I'll just live with it.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app
I've stopped skipping through cutscenes and it's honestly been noticeable in a few areas.

1. big plays are at a reduced rate.
2.cpu robo qb seems to be significantly reduced
3. user zone coverage seems much improved.

one other bonus.. even if you don't believe it helps... it eats time off the play clock which means CPU is snapping the ball with under 20 seconds left vs right around 30 when u quickly spam through and call a play...so it helps out time of possession.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Operation Sports mobile app

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 12-12-2018, 04:41 PM   #1029
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
I've stopped skipping through cutscenes and it's honestly been noticeable in a few areas.

1. big plays are at a reduced rate.
2.cpu robo qb seems to be significantly reduced
3. user zone coverage seems much improved.

one other bonus.. even if you don't believe it helps... it eats time off the play clock which means CPU is snapping the ball with under 20 seconds left vs right around 30 when u quickly spam through and call a play...so it helps out time of possession.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Operation Sports mobile app
I used to always skip every cutscene, but this year for the first time i don't skip anything. I'm not sold that the gameplay is different, but i actually seem to enjoy the games more.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Old 12-12-2018, 05:06 PM   #1030
Just started!

OVR: 0

Awesome sliders. Been using this in offline CFM (I play offense and let the CPU simulate defense) and have had a great time. 3-3 so far but the way it happened was great. Cam Newton got hurt game 1 but I led a thrilling come from behind victory with Taylor Heinicke. Dropped the next two due to bad QB play from him and Hundley but have gone 2-0 since, with a blowout win over the Giants and a thrilling Eagles game where they nearly came from behind but I was able to tie it up. Everything plays well and no game is exactly the same. Great job!
Old 12-12-2018, 07:21 PM   #1031
Rookie

OVR: 2

I've been using the setup exactly as posted in the OP and, aside from issues beyond our control (i.e., man coverage in the end zone, etc.), the games have been very good, with a host of outcomes. Currently I'm 5-3. Playing with DAL, my run game has been dominant, however, I've had 2 games where Zek failed to get 100 yards. The CPU run game has been at times effective and at others non-existent.

Injuries have hit me hard at times, usually hitting 1 position rather hard in a single game, and I've had games where I've come out with no lasting injuries. Same goes for the CPU.

On an additional note, and not wanting to derail this thread, but wanting to add briefly to the discussion on cutscenes. For the first 7 games I did not skip a single cutscene. the game played great for the most part. Today I decided to skip them starting in the second half, near the end of the 3rd quarter, of a game I was winning by 21 points.

I wish I hadn't! Once I started skipping the replays craziness reared its most ugly head. CPU robo QB appeared and my players began doing ridiculous things. On a 4th and long near my 20 I called a zone D with deep coverage to defend against a deep pass. I'd risk giving up the 1st to avoid the TD. At the snap the play went according to plan, my DBs dropped into a deep zone. My top CB was on the left sideline (CPU left), he dropped back into deep coverage. The WR was on a fly pattern. Just as the WR reached the end zone, my 85+ CB sprinted to the middle of the end zone (no other receiver was in the area or moving into that area), leaving the WR completely uncovered for the TD. An INT and more craziness ensued until the game was tied. Fortunately I has able to drive and kick a game winning FG as time expired.

Was it Madden or skipping the replays? Impossible to say for sure, but that one element was the only change. For me, I won't be skipping them anymore...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2018, 09:42 PM   #1032
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRay412
I used to always skip every cutscene, but this year for the first time i don't skip anything. I'm not sold that the gameplay is different, but i actually seem to enjoy the games more.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
I didn't skip cutscenes and a 72 rated Cardinal team gave my Bears rated 81 too much trouble. My team dropped multiple easy passes and i had 2 yard overthrows. Their QB was 12-12 before an incompletion. Even on this setting, there is still too much wrong. This game only plays balanced about 56% of the time on default. Not good.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »