Home

JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 12-15-2018, 03:13 PM   #1049
MVP

OVR: 23
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canton_Carl
Its getting comical in here. Tin foil hats, calling people idiots, etc., more drama than any show on Netflix. Its a video game people, no more no less. We have slider people in here who obviously cant hack playing on default. If people want to spend 60 dollars to play a game but not really play it because they are so concerned about testing sliders or whatever, that their business.
CPU vs. CPU games have got the be most boring mode to play on. If im going watch football, i will just watch NFL Game Pass. Please don't be offended by that, and an hour and a half a game? Are you serious? I, myself have very limited time to play a video game letting alone watching a video game unfold without my input at all. Rather play 3 games in 3 hours rather than watching 2 games.
This cutscene thing has got to be the number two conspiracy THEORY right behind the Kennedy Assassination. There is no basis or proof on that at all. If you want to prove me wrong, show me some video evidence, heresay is just heresay.
Just tired who complain about the game year after year, will always buy the game every year thinking that by a stroke of luck they will get a product they will be satisfied with.
I agree. I thought it was crazy...so I tried it.. for a few games..

then I had my buddy try it to as we were both using this set from Josh and he had a big change too..

that allowed me to ..in my mind... verify it wasn't placebo effect.

so I just posted my findings..

I may have not responded well... but I'm not a fan of being called crazy when I'm simply trying to help by reporting my experience with the theory that I decided to test. something I felt like I needed to test especially with the craziness that is Madden.

I don't like people's feedback being called crazy. especially mine lol... we all supposed to be helping to make the best experience

I think everyone should try it a few games and see what they experience. it plays a lot better
Sent from my Pixel 3 using Operation Sports mobile app

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w

Last edited by schnaidt1; 12-15-2018 at 03:19 PM.
Old 12-15-2018, 03:35 PM   #1050
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
have at it hauss...ur an unknown in this community. nobody knows you...u have no validity in your inputs on game sliders or theories. so keep calling known members... popular members.. crazy for stating their findings. see how far it gets you.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Operation Sports mobile app

Ok crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 12-15-2018, 03:38 PM   #1051

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by richnav
Ok crazy

Enough.

What about my previous warning to all did you not understand?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2018, 04:14 PM   #1052
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Enough.

What about my previous warning to all did you not understand?

Hey man I didnít try to go there homeboy started with me but itís fine Iím out

Old 12-15-2018, 04:20 PM   #1053
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

.... perhaps the most significant matter of all is the comparison between a video game and the assassination of one of our countrys presidents....
Old 12-15-2018, 05:24 PM   #1054
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

I've played a TON of games with this set and they are all quite different. I've had shootouts, low-scoring games, 2nd half comebacks (both sides), blowouts, OT thrillers.

I play the way I play and get terrific results doing so. I'm not changing that. I don't believe in imposing house rules on other players. Use the sliders as I laid-out on the OP and play realistically....that's it. I will not impose house rules as a requirement for this thread...the game is too good this year with this setup if you have the patience to see it through.

Everything else is personal opinion on what "feels right" to you (and I have mine). If you find something that works for you, I am incredibly happy for you. I found my 'happy place' with this game as well....and frankly, I feel ZERO need to change anything about the settings or how I play the game.

Happy Holidays guys!
Old 12-15-2018, 05:32 PM   #1055
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I've played a TON of games with this set and they are all quite different. I've had shootouts, low-scoring games, 2nd half comebacks (both sides), blowouts, OT thrillers.

I play the way I play and get terrific results doing so. I'm not changing that. I don't believe in imposing house rules on other players. Use the sliders as I laid-out on the OP and play realistically....that's it. I will not impose house rules as a requirement for this thread...the game is too good this year with this setup if you have the patience to see it through.

Everything else is personal opinion on what "feels right" to you (and I have mine). If you find something that works for you, I am incredibly happy for you. I found my 'happy place' with this game as well....and frankly, I feel ZERO need to change anything about the settings or how I play the game.

Happy Holidays guys!
Thanks for getting the thread back on track. I am also loving this years madden. As i say that i am battling some slideritis, just for some very minor things that started bothering me...and you know how that goes. Down the rabbit hole i went. I hope everybody enjoys the holidays slideritis free.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2018, 05:36 PM   #1056
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRay412
Thanks for getting the thread back on track. I am also loving this years madden. As i say that i am battling some slideritis, just for some very minor things that started bothering me...and you know how that goes. Down the rabbit hole i went. I hope everybody enjoys the holidays slideritis free.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Just curious, but what 'little things' (assuming that they were relative to this set before you went down the rabbit hole)?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »