Home

JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 12-15-2018, 07:36 PM   #1057
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Just curious, but what 'little things' (assuming that they were relative to this set before you went down the rabbit hole)?
I felt like i was getting too many pass deflections, which i think is just how madden is this year. And i was also getting too many assisted tackles instead of solos. For example my mlb would end up having 7 assisted tackles with only 1 solo. Like i said they are very minor things that i end up getting obsessed over instead of just enjoying the game for what it is.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Old 12-15-2018, 08:54 PM   #1058
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRay412
I felt like i was getting too many pass deflections, which i think is just how madden is this year. And i was also getting too many assisted tackles instead of solos. For example my mlb would end up having 7 assisted tackles with only 1 solo. Like i said they are very minor things that i end up getting obsessed over instead of just enjoying the game for what it is.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Deflections....yeah, that's a bit of a madden thing. There are a few adjustments that can be made if you want to go down the rabbit hole (dropping PCV a wee bit might help by keeping defenders on the receivers more instead of playing the ball - of course, it could also cause more deflections as they will be on them more...double-edged sword). Increasing CPU QBA would be a roundabout way of doing it too (in theory). Definitely an area where ratings matter a ton.

The tackling thing. I've used a few different guys in the middle through various teams. I've never really seen the issue personally. You could absolutely use the conservative tackle adjustment for more sure tackling....but it's also possible you might just need an upgrade there....or it's just the matchups. Make sure to also sub your guys so your MLBs aren't wearing down too much...it can kick you in the butt against power backs.
Old 12-16-2018, 03:01 PM   #1059
Rookie

PotterB33's Arena

OVR: 1

anybody seeing low fumble totals on both sides?
Old 12-17-2018, 08:38 AM   #1060
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotterB33
anybody seeing low fumble totals on both sides?
They've been low all year to be honest...it just never stood out till they tweaked the QB fumbles in the last patch. I'm using more aggressive coaching adjustments, as appropriate, to compensate.
Old 12-17-2018, 11:39 PM   #1061
Rookie

Hi josh. After several attempts of playing all madden I end up being more frustrated since the recent updates. Just seems like I can never blow teams out and the crazy plays the cpu comes up with make it almost unrealistic. So after seeing your thread I am going to go and try all pro. I know you have a great following and I appreciate the hard work and thought you put into this thread. So is the first page the most updated? I also saw some people possibly using penalty sliders. Have you tried any and if so what has worked best for you. Sorry if you answered this already I just didnít have time to go thru the whole thread. Looking forward to trying these. Thanks again
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-18-2018, 08:01 AM   #1062
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
Hi josh. After several attempts of playing all madden I end up being more frustrated since the recent updates. Just seems like I can never blow teams out and the crazy plays the cpu comes up with make it almost unrealistic. So after seeing your thread I am going to go and try all pro. I know you have a great following and I appreciate the hard work and thought you put into this thread. So is the first page the most updated? I also saw some people possibly using penalty sliders. Have you tried any and if so what has worked best for you. Sorry if you answered this already I just didnít have time to go thru the whole thread. Looking forward to trying these. Thanks again
Yes, The OP is current. Please make sure that you set up everything exactly as listed; if I list it, it is not considered optional.

I definitely do not endorse modifying penalty sliders or autosubs with this set....which is why the OP has them listed at their default values.
Old 12-19-2018, 01:05 AM   #1063
Rookie

Thanks josh. I have started to play with these really like them. One question is the injury slider at 50 a must? I saw quite a few injuries. How many injuries do you see a game typically. I was using 13 before. Just asking if I changed that if that would effect a lot. Thanks again
Old 12-19-2018, 08:33 AM   #1064
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
Thanks josh. I have started to play with these really like them. One question is the injury slider at 50 a must? I saw quite a few injuries. How many injuries do you see a game typically. I was using 13 before. Just asking if I changed that if that would effect a lot. Thanks again

The injury setting is very critical actually to the games balance. Just make sure your main menu setting is at 50 as well so you get more short term injuries. I typically see about 5Ė7 per game with 2-3 being multi-week....and thatís combined for both teams...so not too bad, maybe a bit low.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »