Home

JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 01-05-2019, 09:10 PM   #1129
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsfan24
Might need an explanation here now I been reading more “theories” lately.

So someone said having the cpu an accuracy at like 90 is actually good and makes them call plays better and try forcing passes in tight windows, is that true? Cause I have my cpu accuracy at 17 and it’s hit or miss.

And someone suggests to put the fumble slider real low for the cpu and they run the ball better. Soo what’s true about this ?
You might find a better answer in other people's sliders threads or the main forum. I doubt if anyone in this thread will have an answer for you because the sliders are at 50 across the board in Josh's thread, give or take a few.
#showmedonttellme
#youarepartoftheproblem
Old 01-05-2019, 09:46 PM   #1130
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsfan24
Might need an explanation here now I been reading more “theories” lately.

So someone said having the cpu an accuracy at like 90 is actually good and makes them call plays better and try forcing passes in tight windows, is that true? Cause I have my cpu accuracy at 17 and it’s hit or miss.

And someone suggests to put the fumble slider real low for the cpu and they run the ball better. Soo what’s true about this ?
Be wary of single slider-based theories - remember, sliders are all relative to each other. Whether an approach is theoretically sound (the QBA one) or not (the fumble one) the overall impacts are all relative to the remainder of the set.

The only way to know for sure is to try it out for yourself using whatever configuration you are using. This is what i did for YEARS, I read theories and tried them for MYSELF. I try out some of the most ludicrous stuff....you guys would never know. Also remember that people's definition of "plays great" varies GREATLY. Someone might propose a change they say "plays great" and it winds up being the most absurdly arcade-like crap ever. Trust your own eyes....it takes a very short amount of time to know if the animations make sense....if they don't, discard theory - if they do, make a decision if you want to continue your evaluation.

(Obviously I would not advise anything of this sort relative to THIS particular set)

Last edited by JoshC1977; 01-05-2019 at 09:52 PM.
Old 01-06-2019, 10:16 AM   #1131
MVP

forme95's Arena

OVR: 0

I read through about 30 pages. Just to confirm, we use default rosters for this set. We can use the end of season roster update, but the default roster is better. Imac rosters will not work, or it will skew from this set?

For draft class, do we use the default (cpu generated) or can we use a draft class from the community?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2019, 10:44 AM   #1132
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaldan1991
Josh when you start a franchise do you import the sliders or manually do it? Does it make a difference?

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Operation Sports mobile app
Josh?

Old 01-06-2019, 11:22 AM   #1133
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by forme95
I read through about 30 pages. Just to confirm, we use default rosters for this set. We can use the end of season roster update, but the default roster is better. Imac rosters will not work, or it will skew from this set?

For draft class, do we use the default (cpu generated) or can we use a draft class from the community?

If youíre going to play games in year 1, the best results will be with the default roster. In season EA updates can work if simming to year 2.

I donít recommend any trait edited rosters at all as these sliders already fix what they are attempting to accomplish.

Draft classes are like used cars, buyer beware. I personally use game generated classes but your call.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 01-06-2019, 11:23 AM   #1134
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaldan1991
Josh?

Donít matter dude

Old 01-06-2019, 11:26 AM   #1135
MVP

forme95's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
If youíre going to play games in year 1, the best results will be with the default roster. In season EA updates can work if simming to year 2.

I donít recommend any trait edited rosters at all as these sliders already fix what they are attempting to accomplish.

Draft classes are like used cars, buyer beware. I personally use game generated classes but your call.

Great. Thanks for the response. I wanted to make sure I got everything correct.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2019, 03:59 AM   #1136
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Starting up a Giants Rebuild CFM and really happy with the results. Been doing Play The Moments with a hint of watch a drive or two cpu vs cpu to get in on the action a little more.

Great results!

0-4 so far.

Jags beat me 6-27
Cowboys beat me 14-32. Elliot ran for 271 yards!!!
Texans beat me on a last second FG 19-22
Saints offense was tearing apart my defense matter the score doesnít show that. Still lost 28-33.

Ranked 32 defense

Ranked 20th offense

Eli has been really hit and a miss as this o-line hasnít produced any running lanes for Barkley who has struggled to get above 60 yards rushing a game.

A lot of fun, thatís for sure. Thanks for all the work you do Josh!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »