Home

JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-14-2019, 05:13 PM   #1145
Rookie

skundy's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I actually just did this as I took over KC and converted them to a 43. I moved Ford and Houston down to DE and shifted a couple of other guys around. The jury is still out as to whether or not these guys will work well in those slots.

But they have to have the right rating setup to make it work. You can't just plug any OLB to DE just because you're shifting from the 34 to 43.

I move players around quite a bit. You are absolutely right Josh (my bad on my OP) not all players have the right stats to be able to be moved effectively. A lot of times you will see a drop in ratings.

Bruce Irvin to OLB works well. DJ Reader to DT. Shaq Lawson to OLB is ok. Deion Jones to SS is a freaking beast. Some CB's to FS/SS work if they have good tackle, I do this especially if they have low MCV. Some FS/SS have stupid low tackle but great SPD/ACC and make good CB's if they have good coverage.

-Know yourself-you win 50% of the time.
-Know your opponent-you win 50% of the time.
-Know yourself and your opponent- 100%Pwng
The Art of War- Sun Tzu

Last edited by skundy; 01-15-2019 at 11:45 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2019, 05:19 PM   #1146
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I actually just did this as I took over KC and converted them to a 43. I moved Ford and Houston down to DE and shifted a couple of other guys around. The jury is still out as to whether or not these guys will work well in those slots.

But they have to have the right rating setup to make it work. You can't just plug any OLB to DE just because you're shifting from the 34 to 43.
I'm talking about when youre not changing the defense. I'm keeping the jets a 34 cayse I love 34 but if I move some olbs around they get the scheme fit bonus. I was just wondering if you conside this cheating or not.

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 01-14-2019, 05:19 PM   #1147
Pro

I love it when players out play their ratings. I have a 75 ovr olb thats been killing it in pass rush.

Old 01-14-2019, 05:43 PM   #1148
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

Still loving the settings Josh. I finished year 1 going 2-14. Didn’t really mess with the FA. I like to rebuild through the draft. I got Justin Herbert first overall pick and then secured a solid RT 77 overall quick dev, and 75 C quick dev to help the o-line out. In year two, we are currently 6-5. Performing way above expectations. I’m just glad I didn’t get fired.

Trusting the settings like you say Josh, is a MUST! There are times I felt like I don’t know anymore, seems to “easy”, then bam! I lose 3 straight and have no answer. Definitely great variety between games. I played Cowboys back to back games and first one Dak and Elliot destroy my defense and I lost 10-31. Next matchup Dak throws four picks and I end up winning 20-29.

Only change I’ve done since I’m on PC, I modded my madden. I toned down injuries to get rid of HB being constantly hurt and just overall balancing out injuries, then I fixed QB rushing stats and increase penalties at default. It has been a lot of fun.

Great work Josh! Thanks for the continuously sliders every year.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 01-14-2019, 05:53 PM   #1149
Rookie

skundy's Arena

OVR: 1

ROLB to LOLB or RDE to LDE. I personally don't think thats cheating. I move my guys all the time to get the xp bonus. I mean if the guy is a better fit on the other side then he is just a better fit.

-Know yourself-you win 50% of the time.
-Know your opponent-you win 50% of the time.
-Know yourself and your opponent- 100%Pwng
The Art of War- Sun Tzu

Old 01-14-2019, 06:52 PM   #1150
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by metaldan1991
I'm talking about when youre not changing the defense. I'm keeping the jets a 34 cayse I love 34 but if I move some olbs around they get the scheme fit bonus. I was just wondering if you conside this cheating or not.

The way I look at it if my LOLB is a speed rusher and my ROLB is a run stopper but my guys are out of position I switch all day every day. I want the speed rush LB and run stop LB playing on the correct side that my scheme dictates. None of this is cheating at all.

Cheating is constantly switching your scheme to influence XP gains based on personal.
Old 01-15-2019, 12:49 AM   #1151
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Still loving the settings Josh. I finished year 1 going 2-14. Didn’t really mess with the FA. I like to rebuild through the draft. I got Justin Herbert first overall pick and then secured a solid RT 77 overall quick dev, and 75 C quick dev to help the o-line out. In year two, we are currently 6-5. Performing way above expectations. I’m just glad I didn’t get fired.

Trusting the settings like you say Josh, is a MUST! There are times I felt like I don’t know anymore, seems to “easy”, then bam! I lose 3 straight and have no answer. Definitely great variety between games. I played Cowboys back to back games and first one Dak and Elliot destroy my defense and I lost 10-31. Next matchup Dak throws four picks and I end up winning 20-29.

Only change I’ve done since I’m on PC, I modded my madden. I toned down injuries to get rid of HB being constantly hurt and just overall balancing out injuries, then I fixed QB rushing stats and increase penalties at default. It has been a lot of fun.

Great work Josh! Thanks for the continuously sliders every year.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Do you use any house rules?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2019, 12:50 AM   #1152
Banned

Josh, has anything changed on the first page because there has been a couple of updates?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »