Home

JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 08-21-2018, 06:53 AM   #217
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

Just an observation I think the game plays really good when it comes to ratings but I think ea roster at times is to bloated and never differentiate between the teirs of players you can build a team that can compete just from free agency alone that shouldn't happen then your main starters won't matter if they injured just plug and play but so far with the sliders it helps a great deal but the thin game is annoying for the most part just patiently waiting another patch fixes things only so much we can do with adjustment and it's always been great when Josh dials everything in as with everyone who contributes as well since a great game none the less
Old 08-21-2018, 07:25 AM   #218
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tosa
Im still liking the following settings.
INJ 28
FAT 49
SPD 52
Normal game speed
Now... I do like it, really. Only problem is that now MY running is a bit easy!
But really like it. Josh, did you try this combination?
Old 08-21-2018, 08:57 AM   #219
Rookie

tosa's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
How well did it work with default rosters though? Ratings are indeed important, but if that roster significantly deviates from EAs approach, it is super hard to control for that variable.

I did do a super quick run with those settings, I think it is worth exploring further.
I thought it helped with blocking and the running game, though the gameplay was at times was still plagued by ďsuper winsĒ particularly the center and interior defense, resulting in too many negative plays. As you alluded to the matchups are probably the issue( which is good thing- ratings matter). I now believe with the roster set I mentioned, that better ratings make things come alive even more. ( I certainly am not here to sell someoneís rosters either, just making observation) However like I said earlier, I am very earl in trying this out....quite possibly wonít hold up as things often do when you get excited too early in the process.
Old 08-21-2018, 09:53 AM   #220
MVP

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by kongemeier
Guys, I know I might start to sound like a broken record, but my only issue with the game right now is the HUGE amount of interceptions from the CPU. Over my past 8 games Iíve had one game where the CPU only threw 2 interceptions. In the rest Iíve gotten between 4-6.

I know the Chargers secondary has some good ratings on Madden and has been dubbed The Electric Fence irl, but surely they arenít THAT good.

Iíve been looking at the interceptions, and most seem to happen because because the receiver doesnít break for the ball, but the defender does. Add to that the removal of the stone hands, and you get the crazy numbers. Actually it seems as if my secondary has better hands than my receivers. They catch everything!

Maybe I should try some games with higher injury slider and see what that gets me. Also has any testing been done like turning Offensive Pass Interference off? It never gets called anyway, and might make receivers go for the ball more aggressively?!

Long story short, Iím a bit tired of winning games that I shouldnít be ONLY because the CPU throws interceptions.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports

I have offensive pass interference off in my set....it is huuuge. I really recommend

Follow me on twitter @schnaidt1

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 08-21-2018, 11:04 AM   #221
Rookie

tosa's Arena

OVR: 10

New patch out today, fingers crossed that everything is better and not worse
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2018, 11:31 AM   #222
Rookie

Quote:

I left a match half played, it's gonna be fun :-D
Old 08-21-2018, 11:50 AM   #223
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:

Yeah, I will be installing right away. There are just too many issues with the game to NOT install it.

FWIW, I will be starting the new patch testing with the following CFM settings (I'm leaving the MM settings "as is"):
40 Injury
50 Fatigue
50 Threshold

There are too many gameplay tweaks made in this patch to bypass starting over at default.
Old 08-21-2018, 12:03 PM   #224
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TizziBoy
I left a match half played, it's gonna be fun :-D

Please tell me that wasnít sarcasm.....

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »