Home

JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-21-2018, 02:58 PM   #233
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

I appreciate everyone wanting to try out the OP with the new patch. Here is my concern:
  1. I was already moving away from it before today's patch
  2. Changes to slider settings can mask patch improvements
So, again, I'd like to ask that people test the same OP Main Menu setup with the following CFM settings:

40 Injury
50 Fatigue
50 Threshold

Also, I really want to get impressions on these settings on All Pro. People seem to like All Madden now, great. I really need AP impressions from people so we can assess if their AM changes spilled-over into AP. Last time EA dumbed-down All Madden was (ironically) on patch 1.07 for Madden 18 and it really jacked-up All Pro for several versions.

Thanks!
Old 08-21-2018, 02:59 PM   #234
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TizziBoy
Yes it was.

Does leaving MM "as is" mean default?
I'll test all default a few plays

Leave the MM injury at 50....
Old 08-21-2018, 03:16 PM   #235
Pro

JoshC1977:

Dude are you KGB and have now indeed hacked my lab notes?!?!?! LOL.... Be careful, "Roberto Molar" may be subpoenaing your ISP activity in the near future.

Jest aside, I can share with you in FULL CONFIDENCE that your slider's are NOW going in the right direction....

Wiz....out.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2018, 03:27 PM   #236
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
JoshC1977:

Dude are you KGB and have now indeed hacked my lab notes?!?!?! LOL.... Be careful, "Roberto Molar" may be subpoenaing your ISP activity in the near future.

Jest aside, I can share with you in FULL CONFIDENCE that your slider's are NOW going in the right direction....
Wiz....out.

Shhhh....don't tell anyone about my secret network :P

In seriousness, if we're both going the same pathway that's usually a very good sign. To be honest, I was coming close to making the change last night; the patch being here today just solidifies that.
Old 08-21-2018, 03:29 PM   #237
Rookie

Riggins's Arena

OVR: 0

Yeah I honestly think these will play perfect on All Madden, I'm not 100% sold on normal speed versus very slow, but everything moving faster might make it a little more challenging on offense.

My only concern/question is are you getting RBs subbed in regularly? If I run the ball 10 times on a drive per se I don't want 8 or 9 of them to be my starter. Putting different RBs as power back and 3rd down back absolutely works and subs them in but I could argue that it might do it a little too much. Is that the only realistic way to get a RB rotation in? Or is there anything else I can do? Thanks.

Fratagonia on YouTube, Fratagonia Sports Gaming.
Old 08-21-2018, 03:55 PM   #238
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riggins
Yeah I honestly think these will play perfect on All Madden, I'm not 100% sold on normal speed versus very slow, but everything moving faster might make it a little more challenging on offense.

My only concern/question is are you getting RBs subbed in regularly? If I run the ball 10 times on a drive per se I don't want 8 or 9 of them to be my starter. Putting different RBs as power back and 3rd down back absolutely works and subs them in but I could argue that it might do it a little too much. Is that the only realistic way to get a RB rotation in? Or is there anything else I can do? Thanks.
Other than house rules or making sure you don't use your starting RB as much, that's about all you can do, I think.

So you're playing these sliders on All Madden? Which set?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-21-2018, 04:02 PM   #239
Rookie

OVR: 0

Image1534881467.576968.jpgImage1534881497.962910.jpgImage1534881520.059170.jpgImage1534881547.888489.jpgImage1534881581.416594.jpg

Used the OPís settings for this game, will use the suggested 40/50/50 for next game. Loved a lot of what I saw. Blocking seemed much improved on both sides. Instasheds are reduced. Aaron Rodgers had a couple mistakes but besides that, he was lethal. Pass rushing looked good as well. Only a couple of wonky animations but thatís it for concerns.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-21-2018, 04:03 PM   #240
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

I had the worse running game on both sides with everything at default in CFM. Cleared out the franchise I had, too.

Packers, (user) 24 yds rushing, Bears, (cpu) 18 yds rushing.

I did notice less injuries and there was still a lot of jarring hits.

I'm wondering if fudging with injuries, fatigue and thresh back to the neighborhood where they were just prior to the update would help.
#showmedonttellme
#youarepartoftheproblem

Last edited by roadman; 08-21-2018 at 04:07 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »