Home

JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 08-21-2018, 04:09 PM   #241
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by n.grace_12
Used the OPís settings for this game, will use the suggested 40/50/50 for next game. Loved a lot of what I saw. Blocking seemed much improved on both sides. Instasheds are reduced. Aaron Rodgers had a couple mistakes but besides that, he was lethal. Pass rushing looked good as well. Only a couple of wonky animations but thatís it for concerns.
Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Run stats look way too high for two mediocre RBs...would prefer to see those in the 3.5 range for both. Very interesting....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2018, 04:11 PM   #242
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Run stats look way too high for two mediocre RBs...would prefer to see those in the 3.5 range for both. Very interesting....

Thatís true. Again, only played one game

Old 08-21-2018, 04:13 PM   #243
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by n.grace_12
Thatís true. Again, only played one game

For sure, we'll need 100s of games to really shake things out.

Will be making some popcorn later for the inevitable "patch broke the game" threads.
Old 08-21-2018, 04:15 PM   #244
Rookie

Quote:

Will be making some popcorn later for the inevitable "patch broke the game" threads.

In all seriousness tho, this game looks much better w/ patch

Old 08-21-2018, 05:17 PM   #245
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:

Already starting in the patch thread.

Game is totally broken.

Sent from Palm Trees and Paradise using Operation Sports
Madden 21 (Fins YR2 4-1)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-21-2018, 05:44 PM   #246
Rookie

Quote:
Leave the MM injury at 50....

ok, so did I. Left 50-50-50 in MM and tested various combinations of the three in CFM:

- 40-50-50 CPU running game doesn't move. The HB seems to wait to hit the holes even when he has space. It's easy to notice when he runs on the outside: if he has space towards outside still goes towards the middle. In the past versions these was because of the HB type, power going towards the middle, speed towards the outside, but now should be only based on rating. I tryed to change the injury rating of the HB and it was a bit better, so I reduced the injury in the CFM menu with the following results:

- injury from 10 to 25 the blocking is senseless, even if the HB is not bad overall.

- injury from 26 to 30 much much better.

So I tested a full match 30-50-50 and the running game was ok. Still a bit overpowered on my side, but the CPU was ok.
Unfortunately Stafford threw two very bad INT, but consider I'm in 2021 as I simmed a season, so it may be that he just got too old... One game is not a sample of course, but damn this way it take ages to try.

How reliable is the training? Not really fast to get out, change the settings and restart training, but always better then a real game.
Old 08-21-2018, 06:47 PM   #247
MVP

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandwin
Other than house rules or making sure you don't use your starting RB as much, that's about all you can do, I think.

So you're playing these sliders on All Madden? Which set?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Operation Sports mobile app
100% false...

I found the fix for this...it is posted on my thread...i DM'D josh the find...no response and he never posted it on here...it stays with this 100% default concept so idk...works like a charm for me tho...and its plug and play for any set...no autosubs or jacking up fatigue required.

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 08-21-2018, 07:27 PM   #248
Rookie

OVR: 2

Another year...

Hopefully I can contribute something of value to what's going on in this thread.

Setup: Exactly as advocated in the OP. 50-50-50 MM 40-50-50 CFM. 75 man preseason roster week 1 starting point. No adjustments to sliders, no edits to the rosters. Latest patched version, xBox One. On D I controlled a LB.

I'll stick with some things I observed in 2 games played:
1. OL occasionally made poor decisions on who to block and when to come off a block. It didn't matter as to what the ratings were. I saw this with both 90+ and mid 70s.

2. Zone coverage continues to be an issue. All too often DBs go to their zone and stay there regardless even when no receiver even on their side of the field. Likely we cannot fix this with adjustments on our end.

3. Biggest issue as I believe relates to what is going on here: In man coverage I see all too often where a DB is running with a receiver, the receiver then makes a cut (i.e., comeback or out) and the DB keeps running for a number of steps (~3) before reacting. This happens even when the DB is looking right at the receiver, so he can't be oblivious to the move.

4. RBs are slow to get to the line (both HUM and CPU, but mores for the CPU HB) on a handoff.

I actually played the first game twice before thinking it might be a possible first game issue. Same issues in the second week game. I am also seeing strange animations occasionally. On a strip sack the DL kicked the ball twice, on the third kick the ball shoe straight up into his hands. Another example, the CPU QB was flushed to his left (right handed), looked at an open receiver near the left sideline and the throwing motion showed his arm moving towards the receiver. The ball came out ~ 30+ degrees to the right of the receiver at an unnatural angle and went straight into the hands of a DB. In a completely different game the CPU QB was facing away from the LOS and made a throwing motion where the ball flew backwards out of hand to an open receiver down the field. It's Madden still...

Hope this helps.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »