Home

JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 08-08-2018, 12:21 PM   #25
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

Apparently update 1.06 has dropped today. No idea what the updates were for. But, this is why I haven't gone crazy on the game just yet....I'd like the dust to settle a little bit (patch-wise) before diving in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-08-2018, 12:30 PM   #26
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Apparently update 1.06 has dropped today. No idea what the updates were for. But, this is why I haven't gone crazy on the game just yet....I'd like the dust to settle a little bit (patch-wise) before diving in.
Exactly...that's why I'm digging into MUT for the first time until I can start a franchise.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app

2018 OSFM Hybrid Roster
Old 08-08-2018, 01:10 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg3782
Does it have some issues? Sure.

Issues? Like bringing Cincy all the way to the playoff, you miss Dalton in week 17 on injury you are in divisional round against the Pats, snow and wind 17 mph, up 17 points at the half... and you lose the game. Big damn issue.
I felt pretty much Al Pacino in "Any given Sunday". Big issue.

Apart from that, and sorry Josh I know it's OT, but I really can't find anything around on M19:
- does anybody know where I can see the xp points a player accumulated and how many more I need for the update?

- is there any reliable place where you can post bugs? I found a few and a few more back from previous versions, I'd really like to post them somewhere.
Old 08-08-2018, 02:33 PM   #28
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by TizziBoy
Issues? Like bringing Cincy all the way to the playoff, you miss Dalton in week 17 on injury you are in divisional round against the Pats, snow and wind 17 mph, up 17 points at the half... and you lose the game. Big damn issue.
I felt pretty much Al Pacino in "Any given Sunday". Big issue.

Apart from that, and sorry Josh I know it's OT, but I really can't find anything around on M19:
- does anybody know where I can see the xp points a player accumulated and how many more I need for the update?

- is there any reliable place where you can post bugs? I found a few and a few more back from previous versions, I'd really like to post them somewhere.

Hahaha.

As far as the xp points I haven't been able to find it anywhere. The best I've seen is the little bar under their Ovr when you click on a player. No numbers though. Just the bar.

There is a bugs thread stickied on the main page but I've really never used it.
Old 08-08-2018, 09:41 PM   #29
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Just dropping this here Josh, but I get what you are saying:

@ClintOldenburg
Following Following @ClintOldenburg
More
Replying to @KLIQ_Xfactor
There has been no Title Updates for gameplay or modes since prior to launch, only stability improvements - for which there are no notes.
#showmedonttellme
#youarepartoftheproblem
Old 08-09-2018, 02:43 AM   #30
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

No time for details right now as it's late, but version 1 will be posted tomorrow at some stage (remember I'm on Pacific Time and I have a job too , so adjust your expectations accordingly).

And yes, as per the norm, only a couple of adjustments were needed to re-balance the game and all gameplay/penalty sliders remain at default
Old 08-09-2018, 03:30 AM   #31
Lurking

kongemeier's Arena

OVR: 8

Canít wait to see what you have, Josh. Iíve played through week 5 and have, by far, the best rushing defense in the League as the Chargers.

Iíve just used default All-Pro to see where that would leave me. Interceptions are high for both human and CPU and CPU rushing game is weak. Also, like you said earlier, tackling is VERY strong. CBs are lighting big TEs up.

Donít know how much of this is fixable but usually your sliders make things much better.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2018, 10:04 AM   #32
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
No time for details right now as it's late, but version 1 will be posted tomorrow at some stage (remember I'm on Pacific Time and I have a job too , so adjust your expectations accordingly).

And yes, as per the norm, only a couple of adjustments were needed to re-balance the game and all gameplay/penalty sliders remain at default

Best news ever at the best time...Josh's sliders and Cowboys football on TV tonight. What a time to be alive!

2018 OSFM Hybrid Roster

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »