Home

JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 08-26-2018, 08:03 PM   #377
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnum
I don't see the amount of injuries as unrealistic. The problem is that the sim engine barely has any simmed injuries - thus the CPU teams do not have injuries (usually about 1-2 players per team on the injury report at the same time). If I play my games I'll have way more injuries than the CPU teams. After playing 4 games with the OP settings, I'm suddenly the only team in my CFM with more than 3 players on the injury report (I have 6, nobody else has more than 3).

Wish we could get the old "sim injury" slider back...

Set to injury to 55 for simming each week....then go back to the slider screen and hit reset before your game. Rinse and repeat.
Old 08-26-2018, 10:17 PM   #378
Rookie

cirespieler's Arena

OVR: 0

I went back to 27/49/52 since that was the best results I've had so far.
CPU can run better, human running is pretty legit as well. Passing game realistic.
When I mentioned the injuries before at 50/50/50 it was because over a 3 game span I lost all first offensive starters except QB and 2 lineman, and on defense I lost my whole starting line and 2 LBs, all for 4-6 weeks. There were a myriad of minor injuries but those are fine and realistic. It's way more than the NFL stats.

With the 27/49/52 for two games had no injuries for the first half or so, then got a 4-6 week injury near the end of each and saw an increase in small injuries as the game went on, which I really liked.

On a different subject, penalties are skewing results in the players favor here. The franchise that I've used only variants of these sliders and never touched penalties has my team at 13 penalties for 75 yards after week 14. Next lowest CPU has 59 for 452.
Not sure if there's anything minor that can be done to fix penalties without messing with gameplay but it definitely isn't quite sim without some penalties setting you back. Has everyone else got similar penalty stats?
Old 08-26-2018, 10:31 PM   #379
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cirespieler
I went back to 27/49/52 since that was the best results I've had so far.
CPU can run better, human running is pretty legit as well. Passing game realistic.
When I mentioned the injuries before at 50/50/50 it was because over a 3 game span I lost all first offensive starters except QB and 2 lineman, and on defense I lost my whole starting line and 2 LBs, all for 4-6 weeks. There were a myriad of minor injuries but those are fine and realistic. It's way more than the NFL stats.

With the 27/49/52 for two games had no injuries for the first half or so, then got a 4-6 week injury near the end of each and saw an increase in small injuries as the game went on, which I really liked.

On a different subject, penalties are skewing results in the players favor here. The franchise that I've used only variants of these sliders and never touched penalties has my team at 13 penalties for 75 yards after week 14. Next lowest CPU has 59 for 452.
Not sure if there's anything minor that can be done to fix penalties without messing with gameplay but it definitely isn't quite sim without some penalties setting you back. Has everyone else got similar penalty stats?

There are two things I refuse to adjust for....autosubs and penalties.

I get it...I totally do....but it's the hand we've been dealt and penalty sliders are not worth the impact.
Old 08-26-2018, 10:42 PM   #380
Rookie

cirespieler's Arena

Makes sense, don't blame ya there as it's a whole other mess.
I did lab it a bit and it seems adding a point to some penalties makes them happen quite a bit more often without too huge of an impact, but impossible to say without a much larger sample size and probably not worth it since it upsets the balance. Just making sure it's not on my end and other people aren't seeing penalties at default.
Old 08-26-2018, 11:45 PM   #381
Pro

Jagsfan24's Arena

So what are the settings we should put for injuries and fatigue? Sorry if I didnít understand some of these posts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2018, 02:13 AM   #382
Rookie

ulua's Arena

Just finished 1st quarter and got a total of 7 injuries, i did the reset prior to starting my game.

on a side note anyone having issue with tackling? every time I try to tackle
the ball carrier my guy dives in the opposite direction frustrating, this game well be shelved soon

plus the CPU run game is non existent, CPU teams are 1 dimensional. not sure what it is but every run play my ends are meeting the HB behind the LOS. I don't even blitz. EA needs to fix the line of scrimmage play

Last edited by ulua; 08-27-2018 at 02:17 AM.
Old 08-27-2018, 02:28 AM   #383
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulua
Just finished 1st quarter and got a total of 7 injuries, i did the reset prior to starting my game.

on a side note anyone having issue with tackling? every time I try to tackle
the ball carrier my guy dives in the opposite direction frustrating, this game well be shelved soon

plus the CPU run game is non existent, CPU teams are 1 dimensional. not sure what it is but every run play my ends are meeting the HB behind the LOS. I don't even blitz. EA needs to fix the line of scrimmage play

Hmmm.... Odd.

My set has a lot of similarities with JoshC1977's set and yet I have found that in my set the CPU running game is alive. I would have to assume that JoshC1977's set should have similar outcomes, no?

How other Maddenites get such different results is one theme that every year constantly baffles me. Odd indeed.

Wiz...out.
Old 08-27-2018, 02:34 AM   #384
Rookie

ulua's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarketingWiz
Hmmm.... Odd.

My set has a lot of similarities with JoshC1977's set and yet I have found that in my set the CPU running game is alive. I would have to assume that JoshC1977's set should have similar outcomes, no?

How other Maddenites get such different results is one theme that every year constantly baffles me. Odd indeed.

Wiz...out.
Yah i'm not sure what's going on, i'm going to delete every thing and start from scratch and see how it goes, also i'm using default roster

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »