Home

JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2018, 06:27 PM   #489
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

I agree that "All 75" plays very well.

After 2 games I made a couple changes, and they made the gameplay even better. I changed to Fast game speed and 75 threshold to balance the Fast game speed. I normally hate Fast game speed or messing with threshold, but this has played very well.
I made the changes because it popped off the screen how long it took the RB to get started, and how slowly they approached the line of scrimmage.

Sent from my XT1254 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-02-2018, 06:51 PM   #490
Rookie

OVR: 2

Some more feedback.

Played ATL (me) vs PHL with the exact recommended setup, to include reseting sliders before the game. Again, I controlled either a LB or S. For this game I didn't use any coach adjustments or DL shifts. For play calling I scroll thru and use one of the horse (strategy) plays.

The game got off to yet another quick start for me. I was able to break off a couple of nice runs and hit a couple of deep passes. I quickly got up 21-0. PHL struggled to run with nearly every run stopped at or behind the LOS. Wentz seemed to be a little more patient in the pocket and made better decisions. The problem was they were often in 3rd and long because of the issues with the run game. He was able to hit a WR deep over the middle when I, playing as the deep safety, bit on a play action. Other then that 1 play they really had very little offense.

34-7 at half.

Early in the second half Wentz goes down with an injury. Foles comes in and really struggles. He makes bad reads, dumps the ball off quickly and is jittery in the pocket. Ajayi goes down (8 rushes for -2). Sproles comes in and starts carving up my D, breaks off a 57 yarder, and is catching passes out of the backfield. Foles starts to get it going after a very bad INT by me. All of a sudden the PHL O starts to work.

In the end I hang on for the 41-21 win.

Some important stats:
TFL: 25 total
Sacks: 9 total
INT: 6 total (2 really bad ones by me to LBs in the middle)
INJ: 7 (PHL 4, 2 of which were 5 & 4 weeks) (ATL 3, 2 for 9 & 5 weeks). BTW I lost my top 2 HBs. After which I really struggled to run.

Team Stats (ATL/PHL)
O 426/303
Rush 154/80
PEN 1 each
TOP 20:41/15:19

Again the line play looked good, although against the run, especially when the CPU ran, DL too easily shed blocks. Zone was still a big issue. If a play has all receivers going to 1 side of the field (i.e., flood), then half the D will stay on their side of the field and not be involved. If the pocket holds it's very easy to complete passes. Wentz seemed to do better, but still had occasions where he simply did not look down filed for open receivers. Foles was definitely worse. If not for a weak run game early, this might have been a completely different game. Again, there was an ebb and flow to the game. I started off strong, struggled near half and came out strong in the second. Except for 2 big plays, PHL had trouble sustaining drives until Sproles came in.

I'm looking at playing as the Jets against the Lions next.
Old 09-02-2018, 07:55 PM   #491
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by BVBCowboy
Has anyone used these sliders with the edited rosters from TFG (The Franchise Guy) on Xbox?
Going to try them out also see how the game plays them
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2018, 11:59 PM   #492
Rookie

Was able to get another game in (me as NYJ vs DET). Suffice it to say much the same with another easy win. Stafford made some really bad decisions and was at times quick to get the ball out, even with no pressure. DET run game avg less than 3 per carry.

The WR/DB interactions are very good, as are OL/DL in the passing game. I racked up over 250 yards rushing. Was still effective passing even after McCown went out with an injury.

Think I will wait and see what others report to see if there is any commonality.
Old 09-03-2018, 01:50 AM   #493
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpd3892
Was able to get another game in (me as NYJ vs DET). Suffice it to say much the same with another easy win. Stafford made some really bad decisions and was at times quick to get the ball out, even with no pressure. DET run game avg less than 3 per carry.

The WR/DB interactions are very good, as are OL/DL in the passing game. I racked up over 250 yards rushing. Was still effective passing even after McCown went out with an injury.

Think I will wait and see what others report to see if there is any commonality.

I know I sound mad, but can you please try next time to hit the reset button in the gameplay sliders before the game? Just hit reset and set injuries to 40.
Old 09-03-2018, 10:11 AM   #494
MVP

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingV2k3
So does this mean that the core gameplay sliders are actually 75 at "default"?

As in: "the value (75) behind the value (50)?

I have to admit, I've never tried "All 75"...

Has anyone else?

Intriguing, if I'm interpreting this correctly...

This is really interesting. Anyone else give this any play? Would it matter if playing on pro, all pro, or all madden?

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Old 09-03-2018, 11:31 AM   #495
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TizziBoy
I know I sound mad, but can you please try next time to hit the reset button in the gameplay sliders before the game? Just hit reset and set injuries to 40.
Given that it is Madden, doesn't sound mad at all. Fact is I did exactly that. Hit the reset as JoshC recommended and doubled checked to ensure all settings were exact.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2018, 11:57 AM   #496
Rookie

iMac2307's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaliib
Digging through things on the PC side, came across some interesting information.

Per Clint and other dev's, we know they've solidified All-Pro as the "Default" setting they tune from.

Since All-Pro is the "Default" level, it just caught my eye when I pulled this info about Gameplay Sliders.

schema name="SkillSlider" numMembers="10" assetId="6218" isRecordPersistent="true">

attribute name="DefaultValue" idx="0" type="int" minValue="0" maxValue="100" default="75" />
attribute name="Fumbles" idx="1" type="int" minValue="0" maxValue="100" default="75" />
attribute name="Interceptions" idx="2" type="int" minValue="0" maxValue="100" default="75" />
attribute name="PassBlocking" idx="3" type="int" minValue="0" maxValue="100" default="75" />
attribute name="PassCoverage" idx="4" type="int" minValue="0" maxValue="100" default="75" />
attribute name="PassDefenseReactionTime" idx="5" type="int" minValue="0" maxValue="100" default="75" />
attribute name="QBAccuracy" idx="6" type="int" minValue="0" maxValue="100" default="75" />
attribute name="RunBlocking" idx="7" type="int" minValue="0" maxValue="100" default="75" />
attribute name="Tackling" idx="8" type="int" minValue="0" maxValue="100" default="75" />
attribute name="WRCatching" idx="9" type="int" minValue="0" maxValue="100" default="75" />

schema name="SpecialTeamSlider" numMembers="6" assetId="6217" isRecordPersistent="true">

attribute name="DefaultValue" idx="0" type="int" minValue="0" maxValue="100" default="50" />
attribute name="FGAccuracy" idx="1" type="int" minValue="0" maxValue="100" default="50" />
attribute name="FGPower" idx="2" type="int" minValue="0" maxValue="100" default="50" />
attribute name="KickoffPower" idx="3" type="int" minValue="0" maxValue="100" default="50" />
attribute name="PuntAccuracy" idx="4" type="int" minValue="0" maxValue="100" default="50" />
attribute name="PuntPower" idx="5" type="int" minValue="0" maxValue="100" default="50" />

Some info in these files that really open up understanding about the game....

1) Look at AWR rating as the main "Intelligence Slider"
AI QB's
- bump their AWR up to a min "93" and watch
This is very interesting.

I did the 'All 75' test and the game was a bit wonky for me. I had a CB jump a curl route in a way that felt very cheesy and Mariota was 10/10 for 105 yards after 1Q. Game felt too imbalanced.

I was however really impressed by his poise in the pocket. He stepped up and away from pressure really well. I would be interested to know what was causing this because one of my biggest hates with Madden QB play is how they at times react to pressure and run around aimlessly.

My thoughts are it's one of the following:

• QB AWR set to 93
• Pass protection being better, thus making them sense the pocket better
• The QB slider is more than just an accuracy slider

Not looking to hijack the thread with anything further, so I'll leave my contribution there and if anyone wants to elaborate on that, feel free to PM me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »