Home

JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 09-10-2018, 01:53 PM   #545
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Time to test out the new title update with the present settings.

It appears this is a considerable title update with fixes in blocking, handoffs and no more center glitching apparently.

I'll be running with straight default (with ALL gameplay assists off) first...then I will back into the current OP. I'm hoping the MM slow speed setting will not be needed....it was used as a band-aid...hoping with more issues fixed that it will not be needed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2018, 02:08 PM   #546
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I'll be running with straight default (with ALL gameplay assists off) first...then I will back into the current OP. I'm hoping the MM slow speed setting will not be needed....it was used as a band-aid...hoping with more issues fixed that it will not be needed.
For consistency sake, when you reset everything back to default to see how it plays out, will you be deleting your profile and going new?

And is that straight default in MM (10 INJ) and CFM?

Last edited by mpd3892; 09-10-2018 at 02:14 PM. Reason: Added a question?
Old 09-10-2018, 02:55 PM   #547
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

I posted what I call the "baseline" setup. This is what I use whenever there is a patch. I would encourage anyone (regardless of what sliders you are using right now) to give this a roll. I have to say, I am very encouraged by what I am seeing so far....I have hated this setup in every earlier version of Madden 19....so far, I am enjoying this.

I will play around with the MM injury slider a bit just to see if there is any improvement on line dynamics and so on.
Old 09-10-2018, 03:05 PM   #548
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
I posted what I call the "baseline" setup. This is what I use whenever there is a patch. I would encourage anyone (regardless of what sliders you are using right now) to give this a roll. I have to say, I am very encouraged by what I am seeing so far....I have hated this setup in every earlier version of Madden 19....so far, I am enjoying this.

I will play around with the MM injury slider a bit just to see if there is any improvement on line dynamics and so on.

Hi Josh, is the baseline the one with 50 inj on MM and 40 in CFM?

I gave a couple of shots at all default all assist off 50 inj in MM and 40 in CFM and I had all my HBs injuried in the first quarter. Restarted, two cpu HB injury in first quarter. Restarted and set my HBs inj and toughness to 99... two HB injuries in the first half.

There are things I really don't like in this patch, like the fact that superman INTs are back and are not based anymore on the spectacular catch rating, but just on agility and jumping. But that's it, nothing we can do about it.
CPU running seems a bit better, I'll go on a couple of hours.
Old 09-10-2018, 03:07 PM   #549
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TizziBoy
Hi Josh, is the baseline the one with 50 inj on MM and 40 in CFM?

I gave a couple of shots at all default all assist off 50 inj in MM and 40 in CFM and I had all my HBs injuried in the first quarter. Restarted, two cpu HB injury in first quarter. Restarted and set my HBs inj and toughness to 99... two HB injuries in the first half.

There are things I really don't like in this patch, like the fact that superman INTs are back and are not based anymore on the spectacular catch rating, but just on agility and jumping. But that's it, nothing we can do about it.
CPU running seems a bit better, I'll go on a couple of hours.

No, Injury at 10 in MM. Go to the OP.
Old 09-10-2018, 04:55 PM   #550
Rookie

Quote:
No, Injury at 10 in MM. Go to the OP.

Ok, one full match with some positive, but loose coverage both sides and my pass protection is neverending, not only they never got a sack, they didn't even get close. It's maybe also because they are blitzing a little less, I'll check cpu defense playcalling next game.
Good QB AI, but with that coverage not really a surprise. CPU HBs hit the holes pretty well, but I was against Zeke.
Old 09-10-2018, 06:34 PM   #551
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TizziBoy
Ok, one full match with some positive, but loose coverage both sides and my pass protection is neverending, not only they never got a sack, they didn't even get close. It's maybe also because they are blitzing a little less, I'll check cpu defense playcalling next game.
Good QB AI, but with that coverage not really a surprise. CPU HBs hit the holes pretty well, but I was against Zeke.
Take this with a grain of salt, as I am on PC and have no idea if that makes a difference. Also behind a Ravens oline thats not improved and yanda is hurt. My experience has been completely opposite against both Saints and Titans I have had no pass protection since update. Maybe they were over performing before? It's like the second my oline engaged the d would shove off and make a bee line for me. There were a couple times I didn't even get a two step drop in before taking a sack. Now on the opposite side of the ball my defense that has been doing ok all season averaging 1 to 2 sacks a game and a good amount of hurries hasn't been able to touch the AI QB. So confused.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2018, 06:38 PM   #552
Pro

I'm going to try the pure default sliders without any deletion

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app

Last edited by PanthersFan89; 09-10-2018 at 10:01 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »