Home

JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 09-22-2018, 06:02 PM   #609
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

The Bay Area will no doubt miss you JoshC. In case you're wondering East Bay is in the 90s. Good luck, at least now you won't have to deal with all ridiculous high cost of living here. I just retired and if not for my family being entrenched here, there would be a vapor trail behind me leaving.

As to M19, I've been tinkering with a INJ, FAT and Threshold to see if I can get some of the craziness to calm down. Right now I'm running with 49 INJ, 49 FAT and 35 Threshold.

I've also been adjusting substitution numbers. An interesting development there is when I lowered DE & DT to 61/60 the pass rush was relentless. When I increased it to 80/79 it was too subdued. I'm thinking the issue with the CPU run game and with DB pauses after bumping a receiver can possibly be mitigated with adjusting the substitution numbers.

I'll have more after some more games.

As always with Madden, it's a process...
Old 09-22-2018, 07:50 PM   #610
Pro

dc thompsoncanyon838's Arena

OVR: 0

West Virginia ! Josh is probably a Spook ! lol.
Old 09-22-2018, 08:42 PM   #611
Rookie

Rob9874's Arena

I'm playing an online CFM with my brother. Is there anything he needs to set when he joins my franchise? Should he set his Main Menu to D Assist OFF?

Last edited by Rob9874; 09-22-2018 at 08:44 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2018, 09:07 PM   #612
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob9874
I'm playing an online CFM with my brother. Is there anything he needs to set when he joins my franchise? Should he set his Main Menu to D Assist OFF?
I've been running an online CFM with my cousin for years with Josh's sliders. Just have him set his MM stuff the same as what Josh has (I'm assuming you are the commissioner) and you set your s to exactly what Josh has. It's always worked for us.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Old 09-26-2018, 04:46 AM   #613
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Iím super jealous of you guys that have gotten seasons in so far.

On personal note, Iím out of CA now and am in a temp residence in WV for a couple of weeks. Start my new job on Monday and then gear up for my move to my new house in mid October.

Iím actually thinking I will have time to play some madden here the next two weeks or so. Going to try to start a real CFM. I do think I will try the 10 min quarters and 50 cfm injury setup on AP that tizziboy suggests. Will see how that goes.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Good luck bro, I'm really confident you'll enjoy the gameplay as soon as you have time to play.
If EA will not release any new patch I'll focus next weeks on team management and progression as I still have to understand how the CPU is actually doing it and what is the best way instead.
Old 09-27-2018, 09:53 PM   #614
MVP

drae2's Arena

OVR: 13

i have only been with this set tonight...but following the instructions Josh made...so far.👏👏👏👏👏
Old 09-28-2018, 11:02 AM   #615
Pro

gman2774's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Here's my take on autoflip.

I consider it a crutch, pure and simple. Read the formations and adjust (or call a timeout). Sometimes you get caught off-guard...that's football. I just find it unrealistic that the defenders immediately know how the offense is aligning right off the bat.

Now, the other reason, it's a gameplay assist...all the others have impacts on gameplay, we would be remiss if we didn't assume this one did too.

So, point blank....this is how I do all of my testing. Should you choose to use it, you run the risk of outcomes not matching what I am seeing.

If you have auto flip off, how do you manually flip your defense pre snap?

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2018, 12:50 PM   #616
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Josh. What's up. After weeks of frustration with sliders, I came back home to your thread; and I must say, the game I played with your AP baseline perfect? by no means, but it was finally fun again. Falcons vs Eagles cfm. I ended winning this one 30-29, on last second FG. Only change I made was INT 35 for both user and CPU. Stats all look great besides ofcourse CPU run game. Do you think upping run block for CPU only will adversely effect other gameplay? Anyways, look forward to just moving ahead in CFM. Injuries as you have as well, at 40. 2 injuries on my team, and 1 for them. All 3 multiple weeks. All other injuries in game just temp ones. As a Falcons fan, I know injuries are for real unfortunately.

PSN: GRINGOyGUAVA
Twitch: Hunkerdown

FIFA 19 CM - TBD
Madden CFM: Lions
The Show - Braves
PES - ML - Dortmund
F1 - Haas Career
RLL4 - tbd
2K BB - Hawks

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »