Home

JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2018, 03:36 PM   #753
Rookie
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Oct 2014
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

Josh, what did the 60/85 autosubs on the archived set accomplish?

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
RayRay412 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2018, 03:41 PM   #754
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Morgantown, WV
Posts: 8,960
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRay412
Josh, what did the 60/85 autosubs on the archived set accomplish?

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
Nothing good

(It was an attempt at a band-aid fix for earlier versions of the game.)
JoshC1977 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 11:06 AM   #755
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Morgantown, WV
Posts: 8,960
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

Hey guys. Thread is dying here, so either everyone is loving the current setup or have moved on, lol.

I'm going to ask a serious question here though. What are people seeing with this set? Is anyone using a good team here with the OP and having (in general) the level of success that the team's ratings would dictate?

So here is why I am asking. I'm getting blasted in my Bills franchise (0-5 so far and we're steadily going downhill). There are just times that the CPU can absolutely overwhelm my defense, opposing WRs run open, my d-line can't get pressure, RBs run all over me. My offense is putrid too; with no vertical threats and a crap QB/OL situation, it is BAD in general (and a disaster if I am not focused when playing). Games have unfolded differently for sure and I see the matchups play-out well. In all seriousness, I am enjoying myself immensely.

What I am asking for is a "reality check". I am 100% fine with a team like the Bills struggling (especially given the mistakes I have made)...but I would not be fine if "power teams" are getting blasted (barring key injuries and so on) constantly. I just want to make sure that at a high-level, team/player abilities are being respected.
JoshC1977 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2018, 11:22 AM   #756
*ll St*r
 
roadman's Arena
 
OVR: 34
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Midwest
Posts: 25,379
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Hey guys. Thread is dying here, so either everyone is loving the current setup or have moved on, lol.

I'm going to ask a serious question here though. What are people seeing with this set? Is anyone using a good team here with the OP and having (in general) the level of success that the team's ratings would dictate?

So here is why I am asking. I'm getting blasted in my Bills franchise (0-5 so far and we're steadily going downhill). There are just times that the CPU can absolutely overwhelm my defense, opposing WRs run open, my d-line can't get pressure, RBs run all over me. My offense is putrid too; with no vertical threats and a crap QB/OL situation, it is BAD in general (and a disaster if I am not focused when playing). Games have unfolded differently for sure and I see the matchups play-out well. In all seriousness, I am enjoying myself immensely.

What I am asking for is a "reality check". I am 100% fine with a team like the Bills struggling (especially given the mistakes I have made)...but I would not be fine if "power teams" are getting blasted (barring key injuries and so on) constantly. I just want to make sure that at a high-level, team/player abilities are being respected.
I've been on a mini vacay since last Thursday, but I plan to put some time into the game again starting today.

I won a game vs the Redskins by a TD and lost big time vs the Vikes before leaving.

The Bills are next. lol
__________________
#norespectnonews
#ignoreoptionworkswell
#worktogethernotdivisive
#showmedonttellme
#youarepartoftheproblem
roadman is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 01:07 PM   #757
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Morgantown, WV
Posts: 8,960
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc thompsoncanyon838
From what I hear a lot have shelved the game. If it's for a while or they have washed there hands of it remains to be seen. I am a hardcore nfl viewer that has played video games of football for years. The main reason for me to get the new version year in and year out is for the new rosters. Time after Time I have spent hours adjusting and re-adjusting the settings and nothing seems to work for long. A company worth hundreds of millions that within the last 2-3 years continues to insult it's customer base by releasing an inferior product. I have said before if people realized how little ea has spent on development and production that in itself would be a turn off. Hopefully this new patch I heard would drop by Halloween will and further corrections will be done.All we can do is keep our fingers crossed and ride the course. Keep up the good work with your threads and posts guys !
I don't care that "famous" YouTubers or "comp" guys have shelved the game (they mean nothing to me). I don't care that people who play on All Madden are frustrated with the game and have shelved it. If I were the last person left that still enjoyed the game, I would be perfectly fine with that. Frankly speaking, I am likely NOT going to install the next patch because the game is playing extremely well for me and I am enjoying it.

I asked a simple question, what are other people seeing with this particular slider set to make sure that there isn't any further fine-tuning necessary.
JoshC1977 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 02:38 PM   #758
MVP
 
Insight23's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: Aug 2010
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

2-1 with my Dallas Cowboys & I'm really liking the balance with this set. My only complaint is all the injuries. I'm losing 3-4 players a game it seems like. Lost Dak & Zeke for multiple weeks in one game after losing my starting defensive tackle & left guard the game before. Let the losing streak commence haha
Insight23 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 03:38 PM   #759
All Star
 
JoshC1977's Arena
 
OVR: 5
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Morgantown, WV
Posts: 8,960
Blog Entries: 1
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insight23
2-1 with my Dallas Cowboys & I'm really liking the balance with this set. My only complaint is all the injuries. I'm losing 3-4 players a game it seems like. Lost Dak & Zeke for multiple weeks in one game after losing my starting defensive tackle & left guard the game before. Let the losing streak commence haha
Thanks for the feedback! Small sample size, but a 2-1 start for Dallas is quite reasonable and is what I am hoping to hear....

I really like the injury aspect to be honest. They aren't crazy (like I've only had up to 4 players on the injured list for multiple weeks). But, I've just lost my starting MLB Edmunds for the season with a Torn Rotator Cuff after I (very foolishly) brought him back from a previous injury a week early. After 5 games, it is him and two others with shorter-term injuries on my injured list. That really isn't bad at all for all the little dings we see in-game.

It can suck losing a keystone player like Zeke but that's football. We have to avoid the temptation to overuse these guys, rest them as needed, and take them out of blowouts. Even then, we might still lose them.

I know one thing for a fact, I will be closely watching injury and toughness ratings for any future player acquisitions.
JoshC1977 is online now  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2018, 04:37 PM   #760
Rookie
 
greed8819's Arena
 
OVR: 1
Join Date: May 2006
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
I don't care that "famous" YouTubers or "comp" guys have shelved the game (they mean nothing to me). I don't care that people who play on All Madden are frustrated with the game and have shelved it. If I were the last person left that still enjoyed the game, I would be perfectly fine with that. Frankly speaking, I am likely NOT going to install the next patch because the game is playing extremely well for me and I am enjoying it.

I asked a simple question, what are other people seeing with this particular slider set to make sure that there isn't any further fine-tuning necessary.
I have not used your AP set up since the first month but I currently use it for AM and really like the way its playing, pure default is rather good IMO.

Last edited by greed8819; 10-30-2018 at 04:39 PM.
greed8819 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:21 AM.

Top -