Home

JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-05-2018, 11:50 PM   #769
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

going to be testing these out with a new cfm

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Operation Sports mobile app

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 11-06-2018, 07:56 PM   #770
Rookie

OVR: 0

Josh, i've been using your set and i am loving the way it is playing. The only changes i made were 77 threshold and i also changed the special teams sliders (using armors), which actually dont seem to effect the gameplay, not negatively anyway. I couldn't stand 99% of field goals made and the cpu constantly attempting 65 yd field goals. Punts were also way too unrealistically long.

The animations with your set and with imac trait edits are amazing!

Also, what was your reasoning with putting mm injury to 50? Was it just to match cfm or was it something else?

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Last edited by RayRay412; 11-06-2018 at 07:59 PM.
Old 11-06-2018, 10:40 PM   #771
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Josh I haven't played yet.... about to right now...2 quick questions as I fire up the 1st game

1. have u found and gameplay affects from using tdawgs xp sliders??

2. have you messed around at all with gamespeed...I really love fast this year (other years I've been a fan of slow) I didn't know if u tested this with other speeds or even mm 1 speed and cfm another.

about to play 1st game 100% your set up...

let me know on those 2 things if u can. thank you

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2018, 01:03 AM   #772
I hate you Norv

tdawg3782's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
Josh I haven't played yet.... about to right now...2 quick questions as I fire up the 1st game

1. have u found and gameplay affects from using tdawgs xp sliders??

2. have you messed around at all with gamespeed...I really love fast this year (other years I've been a fan of slow) I didn't know if u tested this with other speeds or even mm 1 speed and cfm another.

about to play 1st game 100% your set up...

let me know on those 2 things if u can. thank you

For what it's worth I use Josh's set exact except for using my XP Sliders of course and I think the game plays fantastic.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Old 11-07-2018, 01:07 AM   #773
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

1st game finished... here is my thoughts.

I was bucs..I beat saints 31-16. they had 10 points off of blocked punts.

I picked Brees off twice... once for 6.

pros:
pass coverage. I loved the coverage from both teams...it was very challenging and rewarding.

pass blocking/pass rushing. I felt this was very good also... if either team blitzed, quick decisions had to be made, if rushed only 4, qbs could sit in pocket, they would need to step up in pocket but normally had the time to find someone you would expect from a 4 man rush.

injuries: had several for both teams, only came away with 1 lasting more than the game

animations: some of the best I've seen.

cons: pass accuracy. there was a combined 1 off Target throw between me and Brees. it came from Brees in the final minute of the game. his completion % ended up being okay because of stop clock spikes, ints, and pass deflections.. however I was at 80%. I didn't dink n dunk...I run a vertical offense and made several tough throws on the move and in tight coverage that were completed... not a single off Target throw from Winston.

run game... for both teams... was not existent. my main back was 2.2 yards per carry with my speed back getting a few chunks from running out of shot gun in the 2nd half. anytime I ran with qb under center...0 yards. for the CPU...kamara ran it 15 times for 18 yards ... and I was holding there hand. I didn't blitz in running Downs, I ran zone... but my defense looked like the 2000 Ravens every time they ran the ball.

0 running game for either team and no off Target throws for either qb are my only complaints. and honestly as a user I'm able to over come these and have an advantage and win where I maybe would have a more difficult time if I had more incompletions and the CPU could run against me. ...

I'll try another game tomorrow and see if it's the same.

Old 11-07-2018, 08:59 AM   #774
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Thanks for the info Schnaidt. Definitely interesting how some people are seeing run game issues and others aren’t. Let’s see if it normalizes for you after some more games. Ditto for the accuracy though I will say I see more errant passes using L1/L2 than when not (which makes sense). When not using the precision throws, I see more off target throws that are still catchable vs outright misses.

To your earlier question. I’m actually just using default XP right now. No real reason, just what I’m rolling with. I’ve also not touched game speed much.

Also as an FYI, I hit the reset button and manually editing thresh in the cfm slider screen prior to each game. Also am still rolling with default rosters.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-07-2018, 09:42 AM   #775
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Thanks for the info Schnaidt. Definitely interesting how some people are seeing run game issues and others aren’t. Let’s see if it normalizes for you after some more games. Ditto for the accuracy though I will say I see more errant passes using L1/L2 than when not (which makes sense). When not using the precision throws, I see more off target throws that are still catchable vs outright misses.

To your earlier question. I’m actually just using default XP right now. No real reason, just what I’m rolling with. I’ve also not touched game speed much.

Also as an FYI, I hit the reset button and manually editing thresh in the cfm slider screen prior to each game. Also am still rolling with default rosters.

I rocked default rosters... however I imported the main menu sliders into cfm. I wonder if that could be the cause.

I really wanna use tdawgs sliders to help bring balance and thin out the inflated ratings but I'll hold off for now.

I will say with the running game for could..it was not because the CPU rb was making bad reads n juking dumb....it was literally because he was being met at the like of scrimmage by my defense

but if we can get off Target throws and some run blocking...at least for CPU..... this is def it.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2018, 10:09 AM   #776
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
I rocked default rosters... however I imported the main menu sliders into cfm. I wonder if that could be the cause.

I really wanna use tdawgs sliders to help bring balance and thin out the inflated ratings but I'll hold off for now.

I will say with the running game for could..it was not because the CPU rb was making bad reads n juking dumb....it was literally because he was being met at the like of scrimmage by my defense

but if we can get off Target throws and some run blocking...at least for CPU..... this is def it.

Well the Saints interior o line is not great. I strongly suspect that it was partly a matchup thing . FWIW, the Saints only rushed for about 40 yards that week one game IRL.

Also don’t be afraid to mix in blitz. With this thresh I do find that blitzing sometimes gives the cpu leverage the side they are running and can cause those second level guys to be out of position.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »