Home

JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

This is a discussion on JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only) within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today
Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While Itís On Sale?
Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game That Defined an Era
What game would you most like to see return next-gen? -- Click here to cast your vote now!

Old 11-07-2018, 01:00 PM   #777
MVP

OVR: 23
Re: JoshC1977's Madden 19 Sliders (for CFM Only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshC1977
Well the Saints interior o line is not great. I strongly suspect that it was partly a matchup thing . FWIW, the Saints only rushed for about 40 yards that week one game IRL.

Also donít be afraid to mix in blitz. With this thresh I do find that blitzing sometimes gives the cpu leverage the side they are running and can cause those second level guys to be out of position.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
true...my d line pretty weak though...I changed schemes and traded away McCoy. so I was just curious how they would do verse a 4 man rush dropping into zone ..

any idea on the accuracy? especially for user? I don't use l1 or l2 I just aim with the stick n pass..

I love having off Target throws lol.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Operation Sports mobile app

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 11-07-2018, 01:13 PM   #778
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
true...my d line pretty weak though...I changed schemes and traded away McCoy. so I was just curious how they would do verse a 4 man rush dropping into zone ..

any idea on the accuracy? especially for user? I don't use l1 or l2 I just aim with the stick n pass..

I love having off Target throws lol.

Definitely give it more games for 1. Secondly, I highly recommend using the high and low pass mechanics as appropriate...it adds some added realism for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 11-07-2018, 08:21 PM   #779
MVP

bravesfan1984's Arena

OVR: 6

Josh, just started my CFM a few days ago with my Cowboys. Only 2 games in so far and I want to get some more sample size in, but as of now I'm enjoying the setup and seeing some nice things.

How often do you use coaching adjustments? Reason I'm asking is on offense, I went to aggressive for oline blocking and had 3 straight holding calls...switched that back real quick lol.

2018 OSFM Hybrid Roster
Old 11-07-2018, 10:38 PM   #780
MVP

so ...I decided to upload most of my 1st half against the eagles....I haven't played Madden since labor day weekend until last night... and had only been playing on my pro sliders... this is what I'm experiencing...100% op set up. it's more of the same from last night..

actually could accuracy seemed better.. but every user throw is right on the money still ..n running game for could non existent...

https://youtu.be/DVsVKI4ywTY

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 11-08-2018, 08:17 AM   #781
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
so ...I decided to upload most of my 1st half against the eagles....I haven't played Madden since labor day weekend until last night... and had only been playing on my pro sliders... this is what I'm experiencing...100% op set up. it's more of the same from last night..

actually could accuracy seemed better.. but every user throw is right on the money still ..n running game for could non existent...

https://youtu.be/DVsVKI4ywTY

Did all these pros go away?

pros:
pass coverage. I loved the coverage from both teams...it was very challenging and rewarding.

pass blocking/pass rushing. I felt this was very good also... if either team blitzed, quick decisions had to be made, if rushed only 4, qbs could sit in pocket, they would need to step up in pocket but normally had the time to find someone you would expect from a 4 man rush.

injuries: had several for both teams, only came away with 1 lasting more than the game

animations: some of the best I've seen.

I'm in year 2 of my CFM, and I'm getting a wide variety of games, some, where user Rodgers throws 80%, some where Rodgers throws 50% of his passes with 4 int's. There are some games where there will be 4 penalties and some games where there are 12 penalties per game. There are some games where the CPU has 38 yds pg and some games where the CPU has 178yds running pg.

See where I'm going with this?

You need to let these sliders breathe like a good bottle of wine. If you want Madden ball to pop back up where you see leaping LB's and CB's, bad bouncing ball physics and more shaky RPM that you can shake at stick at, try the other folks sliders. (not insinuating any particular slider maker)

I committed a cardinal sin and went outside the box late last week to try someone else's sliders. Fatigue was set high and threshold wasn't anywhere near where Josh's was and the bad physics were on display along with Madden ball.

All the pros you listed above heavily outweigh any of the cons I run into by using Josh's set up and especially running a set up outside of Josh's, that is really where I noticed the Madden ball that people complain about in the main forum.

And looks like you are rocking with you own type of minutes set up, 12 minute quarters.
#showmedonttellme
#youarepartoftheproblem

Last edited by roadman; 11-08-2018 at 08:49 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2018, 10:08 AM   #782
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Did all these pros go away?

pros:
pass coverage. I loved the coverage from both teams...it was very challenging and rewarding.

pass blocking/pass rushing. I felt this was very good also... if either team blitzed, quick decisions had to be made, if rushed only 4, qbs could sit in pocket, they would need to step up in pocket but normally had the time to find someone you would expect from a 4 man rush.

injuries: had several for both teams, only came away with 1 lasting more than the game

animations: some of the best I've seen.

I'm in year 2 of my CFM, and I'm getting a wide variety of games, some, where user Rodgers throws 80%, some where Rodgers throws 50% of his passes with 4 int's. There are some games where there will be 4 penalties and some games where there are 12 penalties per game. There are some games where the CPU has 38 yds pg and some games where the CPU has 178yds running pg.

See where I'm going with this?

You need to let these sliders breathe like a good bottle of wine. If you want Madden ball to pop back up where you see leaping LB's and CB's, bad bouncing ball physics and more shaky RPM that you can shake at stick at, try the other folks sliders. (not insinuating any particular slider maker)

I committed a cardinal sin and went outside the box late last week to try someone else's sliders. Fatigue was set high and threshold wasn't anywhere near where Josh's was and the bad physics were on display along with Madden ball.

All the pros you listed above heavily outweigh any of the cons I run into by using Josh's set up and especially running a set up outside of Josh's, that is really where I noticed the Madden ball that people complain about in the main forum.

And looks like you are rocking with you own type of minutes set up, 12 minute quarters.
the pros are still there... but because every throw I make is on the money n I am putting up points easily and cpu cant put up a fight. I saw that clock settings only affect how often injuries occur so that's why I changed it.

but the cons are just making it hard cuz I picked a bummy team to try and have challenging close games.

p.s. in 6 qtrs.. not 1 penalty.

I get what u say about letting them breathe... but I'm going against 2 top qbs...1 top rb...my dline is pretty bad... and I can play pass coverage all game ...

I just hate no CPU run game which I know Madden has struggled with all year an hasn't fixed.... and qb accuracy. I'm a 79 ovr qb...I should be having misfires. my average yards per pass is 14... I'm not dinking and dunking.

I just don't know what to do.

Old 11-08-2018, 10:57 AM   #783
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
the pros are still there... but because every throw I make is on the money n I am putting up points easily and cpu cant put up a fight. I saw that clock settings only affect how often injuries occur so that's why I changed it.

but the cons are just making it hard cuz I picked a bummy team to try and have challenging close games.

p.s. in 6 qtrs.. not 1 penalty.

I get what u say about letting them breathe... but I'm going against 2 top qbs...1 top rb...my dline is pretty bad... and I can play pass coverage all game ...

I just hate no CPU run game which I know Madden has struggled with all year an hasn't fixed.... and qb accuracy. I'm a 79 ovr qb...I should be having misfires. my average yards per pass is 14... I'm not dinking and dunking.

I just don't know what to do.

Are you using current rosters?

Winston was a 80 for preseason rosters and now he is a 79. Even though it's not a big difference, using current rosters jack up the overall team value vs the preseason roster.

Just trying to pinpoint it for you.
#showmedonttellme
#youarepartoftheproblem
Old 11-08-2018, 12:20 PM   #784
All Star

JoshC1977's Arena

OVR: 5

Schnaidt, honestly bud, it's super hard diagnosing right now because you're not following the OP setup by using 12 min quarters with acc clock on (as evidence by your vid). I've seen fairly significant differences just by adjusting quarter length and god only knows what acc clock is doing.

I'm not saying other values are "wrong" but you have a variable thrown-in there that is uncontrolled. But, now that you've run with those other settings, I'd be interested if you could compare/contrast with my OP settings (10 min no acc clock).

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »