Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-09-2018, 10:57 AM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

I used v2 of the sliders with a few modifications: 15 min quarters, 15 sec accelerated, INJ to 25.

Played a full game of Jags v Pats. Brady shredded me but threw 4 picks, including a 97 yd pick six to Bouye. James White was out, but Burkhead ran well, about 4 ypc. On offense, I had no time to pass. Fournette went 32 carries for 62 yards - about half of the yards were on two carries and the number of insta-sheds by the Pats DTs was infuriating.

Played preseason Cowboys vs 49ers (only talking about the first quarter here), and it was the same story. Very hard to stop the pass - multiple times in this game where my guys would cover for 10+ seconds as four rushers could do nothing. Decent running from McKinnon. On offense, no time to pass and running was pretty tough.

Then, I bumped user pass blocking +1 to 49 and dropped CPU pass blocking -1 to 49.

Played Cowboys v Bengals preseason (only talking 1st half here). I actually had some time to pass, though not much, and got some pressure (one coverage sack). Running seemed better, though user running up the middle is still almost a guaranteed stuff.

Fumbles at 50 are a shade too common. Might bump that up to 51/51.

Also, I've never really messed with identifying the mike or protection shifts. I might need to learn how to do that to really fix pass blocking.

Overall, Madden 19 with these sliders has been very satisfying - challenging, tight games.
Old 08-09-2018, 11:06 AM   #74
Rookie

rowanl's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hushroom
Yes freeman would get blown up. Same with Mixon and Bernard. I want to test these again this time playing either the cowboys or Steelers to see if Zeke/Bell can do some work on me.
Just for clarification. Are you holding sprint as soon as you get the handoff? Sometimes I do it as well and I notice that the sprint function is a trigger for the OL to shed blocks and move up to the 2nd level.
Old 08-09-2018, 12:30 PM   #75
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowanl
Just for clarification. Are you holding sprint as soon as you get the handoff? Sometimes I do it as well and I notice that the sprint function is a trigger for the OL to shed blocks and move up to the 2nd level.
I believe Freeman was the cpu in this case.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2018, 12:31 PM   #76
MVP

Hushroom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowanl

I am not. I have had great games running the ball as a user though. I ran wild with Kareem
Hunt. 30 att for 150+ yards
Milwaukee Bucks
Vegas Golden Knights
Old 08-09-2018, 01:39 PM   #77
MVP

tc020791's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncook06
I used v2 of the sliders with a few modifications: 15 min quarters, 15 sec accelerated, INJ to 25.

Played a full game of Jags v Pats. Brady shredded me but threw 4 picks, including a 97 yd pick six to Bouye. James White was out, but Burkhead ran well, about 4 ypc. On offense, I had no time to pass. Fournette went 32 carries for 62 yards - about half of the yards were on two carries and the number of insta-sheds by the Pats DTs was infuriating.

Played preseason Cowboys vs 49ers (only talking about the first quarter here), and it was the same story. Very hard to stop the pass - multiple times in this game where my guys would cover for 10+ seconds as four rushers could do nothing. Decent running from McKinnon. On offense, no time to pass and running was pretty tough.

Then, I bumped user pass blocking +1 to 49 and dropped CPU pass blocking -1 to 49.

Played Cowboys v Bengals preseason (only talking 1st half here). I actually had some time to pass, though not much, and got some pressure (one coverage sack). Running seemed better, though user running up the middle is still almost a guaranteed stuff.

Fumbles at 50 are a shade too common. Might bump that up to 51/51.

Also, I've never really messed with identifying the mike or protection shifts. I might need to learn how to do that to really fix pass blocking.

Overall, Madden 19 with these sliders has been very satisfying - challenging, tight games.

Trying leaning off the turbo when running the ball before you change anything user run game related, trust me.
Old 08-09-2018, 02:19 PM   #78
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

I had like 3 videos of CPU run game improving for the thread, but didn't upload it correctly for some reason. Will be testing as well here in about an hour.
Old 08-09-2018, 04:35 PM   #79
Rookie

OVR: 2

Image1533846811.882481.jpg

Used V2 with fumble bumped to 52, and I played Raven (Me) vs Pats in the second round of the playoffs.

All around great game, cpu running well and Tom being the Goat that he is.

Threw 4 picks, 2 coming late from desperation, and was able to run relatively decent with my HB.

Attached the box score

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Washington Redskins
Chris Paul & John Wall
Old 08-09-2018, 09:23 PM   #80
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

There will be an update tonight as well FYI. Version 3.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »