Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-23-2018, 07:24 PM   #793
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Since the patch, I've actually lowered USER run blocking to 15, and found it to be the most realistic. I've honestly broken away from these a bit, and tried armor's a bit, and been combining the two. The thing both had in common, was that user running was wildly easy. I dropped blocking down to 10 and worked up from there.

Major Boise State fan
Old 08-23-2018, 07:24 PM   #794
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stihl
No, adjusted CPU Run block to 60 from 50. User run block is @ 40 as per OP. I finished up the last regular season game and had 2008 yds. on the season with Gurley. No problems running whatsoever on All-Madden.
Are you running just any running plays? Or the same couple? Generally speaking, what else are you doing? I can’t run with a crap, but my o-line is also pretty bad.

Also, Matt, I played with some of the sliders based on some of the inputs you referenced in the v12 pre cursor.
First, playing on normal as per the OP is very important. I don’t know why, but the roboQB is worse on slow.
Second, tuning down the QB accuracy to 38 providing realistic stats overall, but the win also made some really awful throws at the beginning of the game, but improved as the game progressed.
Third, combined with accuracy at 38, I raised pass defense to 65. This seemed like a really solid value. Saw tight coverage on some plays and quality breakups, but also, good separation when warrented.
Forth, interceptions are in need of tuning I think. My guys had three distinct occasions where they had the jump on a in route, or an overthrow and just flat out stone hands dropped it. The same applies to the CPU except in the 4th quarter which leads to...
Lastly, the game I played was AZ (me) vs Broncos (CPU) through quarter 4 the game was incredibly tight with a lot of back and forth. 17-3. With me leading. In the last four minutes, it’s like everything about the game changed. Two interceptions by the CPU (one of them a terrible warping picking 6 to win the game in overtime. I was raging) and the CPU had ALL DAY in the pocket with no real pass rush, pinpoint accuracy (I’m fact no incompletions from the third quarter onward) and stick skills the rival the pro’s juking me out of my cleats.

Hopefully this helps. I tried to be more detailed as my last post you hadnt replied to.
Old 08-23-2018, 07:25 PM   #795
Rookie

Stihl's Arena

Figured I'd give the sliders a good go on my first playoff game ..

All madden V11 with adjustments to;

Fatigue: 49
User interceptions: 38
CPU QBA: 10
CPU pass block: 35
CPU run block: 60

User: Rams
QB: B. Mayfield 23/36, 242 YDS, 1 TD / 0 INT, 1 fumble
HB: Gurley 28 for 161 1 TD
Defense: 1 sack

CPU: Falcons
QB: Ryan 26/41, 245 YDS, 0 TD / 2 INT
HB: Freeman 14 for 56 0 TD
Defense: 3 sacks

Observations: This was honestly one of the funnest games I've played of Madden to date. CPU run game was right about where it needed to be, they just got stuffed running the ball 5+ times within the <5 that resulted in lower YPC. CPU QBA could probably go higher, I just don't want to end up roboQBing it in the playoffs, both the picks were lucky breaks on the ball by Talib rather than errant passes. Even though I only got 1 sack it felt like pressure was in a better place.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-23-2018, 07:30 PM   #796
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Version 12 almost ready. Sorry, was thinking it was close 2 hours ago, but ran into some issues. Stand by.
Old 08-23-2018, 07:32 PM   #797
Rookie

Stihl's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by breetel03
Are you running just any running plays? Or the same couple? Generally speaking, what else are you doing? I can’t run with a crap, but my o-line is also pretty bad.

Also, Matt, I played with some of the sliders based on some of the inputs you referenced in the v12 pre cursor.
First, playing on normal as per the OP is very important. I don’t know why, but the roboQB is worse on slow.
Second, tuning down the QB accuracy to 38 providing realistic stats overall, but the win also made some really awful throws at the beginning of the game, but improved as the game progressed.
Third, combined with accuracy at 38, I raised pass defense to 65. This seemed like a really solid value. Saw tight coverage on some plays and quality breakups, but also, good separation when warrented.
Forth, interceptions are in need of tuning I think. My guys had three distinct occasions where they had the jump on a in route, or an overthrow and just flat out stone hands dropped it. The same applies to the CPU except in the 4th quarter which leads to...
Lastly, the game I played was AZ (me) vs Broncos (CPU) through quarter 4 the game was incredibly tight with a lot of back and forth. 17-3. With me leading. In the last four minutes, it’s like everything about the game changed. Two interceptions by the CPU (one of them a terrible warping picking 6 to win the game in overtime. I was raging) and the CPU had ALL DAY in the pocket with no real pass rush, pinpoint accuracy (I’m fact no incompletions from the third quarter onward) and stick skills the rival the pro’s juking me out of my cleats.

Hopefully this helps. I tried to be more detailed as my last post you hadnt replied to.
I only use suggested strategy plays on offense and defense, with the occasional community pick here and there, so not very often will I get the same play multiple times in a game. Lots of iso/stretch runs get me 8+ yards. I have a good O-line though.

I was dropping way too many int's with vanilla v11 so I changed interceptions to 38, feels a little better. Something is still up with fumbles on QB scrambles. 10 QBA is too low, I'll go with 38 and see how that feels.
Old 08-23-2018, 07:43 PM   #798
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

OVR: 2

Streaming some version 11 with fatigue at http://www.youtube.com/slickescobar49
Old 08-23-2018, 07:43 PM   #799
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Version 12 almost ready. Sorry, was thinking it was close 2 hours ago, but ran into some issues. Stand by.

I feel like I’m waiting for Christmas currently.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-23-2018, 07:45 PM   #800
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Hopping back in tonight. Feeling good after a day away and hoping you’ve got the magic elixir

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »