Home

Old 08-26-2018, 05:39 PM   #945
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

OVR: 0
Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Matt. I think you know A slider set is great when you see people having very different games in the same difficulty levels. This set is amazing. You have to earn everything

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2018, 05:41 PM   #946
Rookie

noahcal11's Arena

Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Even though I haven't tested it, but in theory, Roughing the Passer to 0 would do accomplish this. I'm hesitant on PBL until I get in front of the game again.
Would that hurt user blocking and CPU run game too? I wouldn't complain if it doesn't; for some reason when I dive at the QB and I hit his legs even when he still has the ball it still gets me for roughing. But I'm worried cause both run games are fine now and user pass block is fine too.

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-26-2018, 05:58 PM   #947
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahcal11
This. I'm playing as AZ so I'll chalk up bad coverage to personnel but even the best coverage can only hold for so long. Definitely need a better user pass rush.

Edit: With those changes to fatigue, QBA, and WRC I can confidently say that these sliders will be incredible if I can just get a pass rush. Coverage isn't the problem, it's the lack of pressure. Other than that it's awesome.
Have to agree with you, besides these changes, these sliders are great. Finally a set where I am somewhat competent in passing and running at all-madden!

Look forward to your updates later on tonight, thanks Matt!
Old 08-26-2018, 06:05 PM   #948
Banned

IcedCoffee1983's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKriegsmarine
I have been experiencing a huge amount of O-line glitchiness using V12. This the case for anyone else?
YES, and it's driving me nuts, lol.

My Centers will sometimes stutter, or like spaz out just after the snap, for a fraction of a second. But that it more than enough time to let End and Tackles zip past for huge sacks, and tackles behind the line on my RB's.

What have you been seeing?

You can see a video of it happening I tweeted at the Devs and EA if you check out my Twitter handle, @MrKevinPerry
Old 08-26-2018, 07:41 PM   #949
Rookie

MrKriegsmarine's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcedCoffee1983
YES, and it's driving me nuts, lol.

My Centers will sometimes stutter, or like spaz out just after the snap, for a fraction of a second. But that it more than enough time to let End and Tackles zip past for huge sacks, and tackles behind the line on my RB's.

What have you been seeing?

You can see a video of it happening I tweeted at the Devs and EA if you check out my Twitter handle, @MrKevinPerry

I uploaded some stuff here and here. Feels like I get the center stutter thing at least once every drive.
Old 08-26-2018, 07:52 PM   #950
Rookie

Ryan2010's Arena

Hey bro, no rush at all.. by chance do you have an eta on your latest version? eastern time lol.. thank you as always!
Old 08-26-2018, 09:15 PM   #951
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan2010
Hey bro, no rush at all.. by chance do you have an eta on your latest version? eastern time lol.. thank you as always!
Just now getting in front of the game. Thankfully reception on the Fatigue at 49 and WRC is good. Not 100% on QBA yet as the CPU just goes for dinks and dunks. Will be jumping in shortly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-26-2018, 09:42 PM   #952
Rookie

Ryan2010's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Just now getting in front of the game. Thankfully reception on the Fatigue at 49 and WRC is good. Not 100% on QBA yet as the CPU just goes for dinks and dunks. Will be jumping in shortly.
That's whats up my man.. I appreciate your work.. I personally havent got the chance to get on and try your brand new set, is the cpu run game pretty solid? & have you managed to find something that helps out with lowering the "robo qb" thing a lot of us were seeing on all madden??

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »