Home

Old 08-27-2018, 01:10 AM   #969
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbunz1324
The single values above, are they only for CPU or both?
Both user and CPU.
Old 08-27-2018, 01:35 AM   #970
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

OVR: 2

Sliders shared as MATT10V13 on my PSN.
Old 08-27-2018, 03:42 AM   #971
Rookie

PhillyFan22's Arena

OVR: 0

Experienced both highs and lows with V13. Played the Vikings and had a defensive fight of a game. Won 31-6 with two INT return TDs. Was able to pressure Kirk Cousins and rattle him all game but he threw 5 INTs with no robo QB. On offense it was tougher and everything really had to be earned. Without the two INT returns it would have been much closer. Was pretty excited until my next game.

This one was insane. In the 3rd Qtr the score is 42-52 and Eli Manning is 15/16 for 259 yards and 2 TDs. If i shed a block he threw it instantly, this was the worst Robo QB I have ever seen. Every time the CPU wanted to make a play to keep game close they have regardless of physics or reality. There was constant weird glitchy movements all over field and catch animations for WRs were just weird like back shoulder catches for bullet passes and other things. The Giants ran a deep 2 man route play action pass and I actually hit Eli during throw and instead of an easy pick my DB just stood there and didn't move a muscle. Odell pulled off a super man diving catch for like a 40 yard gain. On one of their touch downs I was in cover 4 and the corner decided to come up on a flat route leaving their Tight End wide open by 20 yards in the end zone. This is what was happening during games prior to V13 on All-Madden, DBs will just watch the WR run the route with delayed reactions in man. Zone isn't as bad but the DBs just stand their and wait for a catch to be made in front of them. The jarred hits and dropped passes pre patch are completely gone.

The CPU run game is working well though, but this robo QB is just as bad. Will play another game and hope this Giants one was an anomally. If not I really can't see myself continuing to play Madden 19 with the way the game plays which is sad because everything but the CPU QB plays really well with this set.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2018, 06:34 AM   #972
Rookie

All pro setting. What a game, very close but pulled away at the end thanks to Amukamara intercepting a screen for a pick 6 and Travathan sacking Rodgers causing a fumble which allowed Hicks to scoop it up for a score. I really enjoyed this latest set, running game for me was ok by having to earn the yards yet my D was suffocating the Packers run.

Chi (user) 34 v GB (CPU) 13

Passing
Rodgers 34/50 332yds 2 int
Trubisky 16/26 247 1 TD 1 int

Rushing
Montgomery 20 car 27 yds 1 TD long 7 yds
Howard 27 car 72 yds 1 TD long 16yds

Receiving
Cobb 9 rec 78 yds long 21
Graham 6 rec 74 yds long 31
Adams 5 rec 70 yds long 21
Robinson 8 rec 127 yds 1 TD long 44
Gabriel 3 rec 40 yds long 21
Miller 2 rec 62 yds long 39

Defense
GB 6 sacks 1 int 2 FF
Chi 3 sacks 2 in 3 FF
Old 08-27-2018, 07:15 AM   #973
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhillyFan22
Experienced both highs and lows with V13. Played the Vikings and had a defensive fight of a game. Won 31-6 with two INT return TDs. Was able to pressure Kirk Cousins and rattle him all game but he threw 5 INTs with no robo QB. On offense it was tougher and everything really had to be earned. Without the two INT returns it would have been much closer. Was pretty excited until my next game.

This one was insane. In the 3rd Qtr the score is 42-52 and Eli Manning is 15/16 for 259 yards and 2 TDs. If i shed a block he threw it instantly, this was the worst Robo QB I have ever seen. Every time the CPU wanted to make a play to keep game close they have regardless of physics or reality. There was constant weird glitchy movements all over field and catch animations for WRs were just weird like back shoulder catches for bullet passes and other things. The Giants ran a deep 2 man route play action pass and I actually hit Eli during throw and instead of an easy pick my DB just stood there and didn't move a muscle. Odell pulled off a super man diving catch for like a 40 yard gain. On one of their touch downs I was in cover 4 and the corner decided to come up on a flat route leaving their Tight End wide open by 20 yards in the end zone. This is what was happening during games prior to V13 on All-Madden, DBs will just watch the WR run the route with delayed reactions in man. Zone isn't as bad but the DBs just stand their and wait for a catch to be made in front of them. The jarred hits and dropped passes pre patch are completely gone.

The CPU run game is working well though, but this robo QB is just as bad. Will play another game and hope this Giants one was an anomally. If not I really can't see myself continuing to play Madden 19 with the way the game plays which is sad because everything but the CPU QB plays really well with this set.
Since I've got it as low as 40, which is low for me, try dropping the QBA further. There's no harm in it now.
Old 08-27-2018, 07:34 AM   #974
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Since I've got it as low as 40, which is low for me, try dropping the QBA further. There's no harm in it now.
I also had trouble with CPU qb I played against Jets and McCown was 80 percent and was just killing me I was GB , on play on ALL PRO and 1st half couldn't run at all changed game speed to slow for 2nd half and was able to run the ball better , great work though glad you do what you do I use your FIFA sliders also and will this year

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 08-27-2018, 07:52 AM   #975
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcas007
I also had trouble with CPU qb I played against Jets and McCown was 80 percent and was just killing me I was GB , on play on ALL PRO and 1st half couldn't run at all changed game speed to slow for 2nd half and was able to run the ball better , great work though glad you do what you do I use your FIFA sliders also and will this year

Sent from my SM-G950U using Operation Sports mobile app
Nice.

Yeah, this QBA thing is just a rabbit hole essentially. You either want them to bring a challenge or not. Coverage is as tight as it's ever been, and pressure is good, which is why good QBs are releasing early.

In Madden, especially AM, the QB will react to the front line pressure. Here, you will actually see the CPU QB step forward, or run for their lives.

I'll do a double check, but when pressure is like this, which is what was needed, it's tough to control the QBA to not going to absurd values such as under 20. If that's what has to be done for AM, then I need a tad bit more time on it. Which is no problem. FIFA isn't out for a month or so .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-27-2018, 08:56 AM   #976
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

OVR: 2

Played about a half last night. Really liked what I saw. About to stream a game against a familiar foe in the battle for Houston. http://www.youtube.com/slickescobar

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »