Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2018, 12:08 AM   #1057
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Playing Week 3 of my online CFM on All-Madden version 14 http://www.youtube.com/slickescobar
Old 08-29-2018, 12:27 AM   #1058
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I know there is some hesitancy with the 10 PBL, but please don't isolate the values. Sacks are part of the game, but primarily focusing here is the STR values between the OL and DL. You will now see a proper PUSH from the DL, it's just natural forces coming together. The key is here is when the QB play is significant to the CPU. If you put pressure on a good QB, they will play like a good QB. If you put pressure on a bad QB, they will play like a bad QB.

Just some statistics for the people that think there are to many sacks.

Most NFL Single Game Sacks. On Nov. 11, 1990, Kansas City Chiefs linebacker Derrick Thomas set an NFL record when he had seven sacks in a game against the Seattle Seahawks.

David Carr got 76 sacks in one season that is the most in nfl history since sacks have been recorded.
Old 08-29-2018, 01:34 AM   #1059
Rookie

Hey Matt do you think there is any merit to the claims I’ve seen that arcade style is superior this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-29-2018, 03:08 AM   #1060
Pro

Bushido's Arena

OVR: 10

I've played 3 games with the most recent slider set. It's my 2019 schedule, I'm the Jacksonville Jaguars.

I benched Blake Bortles, and taking my lumps [offensively] with my 78 rated rookie QB.

vs Browns - W 20-14

OFF YARDS
JAX - 342
CLE - 208

RUSH YARDS
JAX - 152
CLE - 77

PASS YARDS
JAX - 190
CLE - 131

TURNOVERS
JAX - 2
CLE - 2

vs Titans - W 29-22

OFF YARDS
JAX - 392
TEN - 238

RUSH YARDS
JAX - 192
TEN - 37

PASS YARDS
JAX - 200
TEN - 201

TURNOVERS
JAX - 1
TEN - 1

vs Chargers - W 23-22

OFF YARDS
JAX - 481
SD - 321

RUSH YARDS
JAX - 145
TEN - 54

PASS YARDS
JAX - 336
SD - 267

TURNOVERS
JAX - 2
SD - 0

I did push black blocking (CPU) up to 35 from 10. I did see the natural pass rush and my DL breaking blocks consistently, but I just couldn't deal with my team getting 7 sacks and Ngakoue getting 3-4 of them in the CLE and TEN game.

Against San Diego, we got 4 sacks as a team, and had multiple pressures that caused Rivers to over/under throw his target.

Rushing for the CPU teams

Duke Johnson (10-35-3.5)
Derrick Henry (10-22-2.2)
Melvin Gordon (14-54-3.9)

The issue here is that the CPU doesn't run the ball enough, even in competitive games, as you can see from the scores. Melvin Gordon could have rushed for 90-100+ against me if he had the touches. I had (I think) three TFL in the 4th quarter with Calais Campbell that knocked his average down. Before the 4th quarter, all of his runs were positive runs, and he had a few nice ones too.
Old 08-29-2018, 08:42 AM   #1061
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMillions
Hey Matt do you think there is any merit to the claims I’ve seen that arcade style is superior this year?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I know Arcade opens up the game a bit more and yes you will see new animations that you don't normally see in Sim mode. I don't know if Sim community will like what they see, but it does "look" a bit more realistic on the field than sim mode re: animations. The Arcade animations are not over the top as one would expect...at least the ones I have seen.

It's worth a shot I think...however, I don't subscribe to the Main Menu vs CFM menu different values that others here say is critical. I am not convinced that is true so I just roll with either SIM or Arcade. I know Play Now is a different beast, but play a game or two in Play Now and see if it is for you.

C
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2018, 10:52 AM   #1062
Rookie

i wonder if anyone has tried the sliders with arcade mode
Old 08-29-2018, 02:14 PM   #1063
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

Lost 27-24 in the divisional to the Falcons. Typical Cowboys, can't win a playoff game lol.

Sliders were spot on. I even saw two holding calls, that's a first. I threw 3 picks, all entirely my fault. Their coverage was excellent.

Loving these on all-madden man!

Major Boise State fan
Old 08-29-2018, 04:04 PM   #1064
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgaines85
i wonder if anyone has tried the sliders with arcade mode
I’ve played a half but need to run out now. It’s imperative to start your CFM as the Wiz lays out in All-Madden and Arcade mode for things to work correctly. Very different game. 1st impression is incredible, seems better in a number of ways and may be the All-Pro/All-Madden hybrid that a lot of us are looking for.

There are differences to the gameplay & slider values probably need to be adjusted but V14 is giving me a fun game up to this point.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »