Home

Old 08-29-2018, 06:00 PM   #1065
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Matt any suggestions on what sliders to adjust so my DBs don't react so late. It's almost impossible for me to play man coverage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2018, 06:13 PM   #1066
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbunz1324
Matt any suggestions on what sliders to adjust so my DBs don't react so late. It's almost impossible for me to play man coverage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lower pass coverage, or raise INT. Pass reaction can go as high as 100, nothing really wrong with it.

I'm surprised your DBs aren't reacting as that has been the main thing I've experienced and seen from multiple streams.
Old 08-29-2018, 06:24 PM   #1067
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Lower pass coverage, or raise INT. Pass reaction can go as high as 100, nothing really wrong with it.

I'm surprised your DBs aren't reacting as that has been the main thing I've experienced and seen from multiple streams.
Im going to dive further into my ratings but I'm the dolphins and Rashaad Jones is always stuck in the mud. Along with Fitzpatrick. I have a vid but for some reason can't upload it. I'm not expecting them to be great but I mostly can only play zone.
Old 08-29-2018, 07:07 PM   #1068
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

OVR: 0

Cowboys (84) Take down the Jets (74) 24-19. All-Madden.

It was a tight game. Both teams had the run going but couldn't pass. I only got 131 yards in the air. I haven't had a game play that close when the teams are that far apart, but good to know the game didn't mess with me late to take away the win!

Both QB's were right about 65%. Elliott carried us, getting 6 yards per carry. C.J. Anderson had 70 yards for them. Man, these are on point Matt.

Major Boise State fan
Old 08-29-2018, 07:53 PM   #1069
Rookie

I’m not sure how relevant it’d be to post stats but finished my game with the new profile setup (All-Madden, Arcade) and All-Pro, Simulation for the game once CFM started. Was running V14 with a slight bump to CPU pass block and tackling.

My Jets beat the Lions 37-30. Main takeaways are animations were a whole lot smoother. It was the toughest running game for me on offense (below 5 ypc!) and cpu running backs behaved realistically. Wasn’t sure I would get the W at times and uncharacteristically threw 3 picks. Matt, if you want details lmk. I definitely need to play more games to gain an appreciation for the differences. Boatload of promise, enough to continue down this path for a while and see where it goes.

Matt, regarding your CPU PBK comments, I’d love to be able to put it low to see all those interactions. My problem with the issue is CPU’s offense has been severely handicapped from the run game. All the tackles for loss are like mini sacks and if I had 5-6 sacks per game I don’t think CPU offense could keep up. This AM/Arcade setup helps the issue but I’m not sure it solves it. I’ll be interested to see what happens when I face a better RB.

Last edited by Woofs; 08-29-2018 at 08:02 PM.
Old 08-29-2018, 09:08 PM   #1070
Pro

Jagsfan24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbunz1324
Im going to dive further into my ratings but I'm the dolphins and Rashaad Jones is always stuck in the mud. Along with Fitzpatrick. I have a vid but for some reason can't upload it. I'm not expecting them to be great but I mostly can only play zone.
I was doing my jags franchise and yeah I have the same issue, my CBs react late and donít play aggressive even though they have the aggressive trait. I was playing the pats and Eric Decker did a comeback route and looked as if he burned Ramsey, so yeah sucks lol
Old 08-29-2018, 09:31 PM   #1071
Pro

Redskins041's Arena

Im confused this slider set works for both all pro and all madden? How is that possible?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2018, 09:40 PM   #1072
Pro

Jagsfan24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins041
Im confused this slider set works for both all pro and all madden? How is that possible?
I play on all madden and some things from this slider set work good, but some, donít. Mostly is the user pass defense and aggression.

I do see a lot of people when they post their stats from a game they play on all pro so who knows

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »