Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-04-2018, 04:45 PM   #1129
Pro

Jagsfan24's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fcshuckers73
I think I know what he meant cause I have the same issue. Defensive coverage on pass plays can be very loose. This happens quite often in zone or man. I'm not sure what sliders affect this (pass coverage or reaction time) but I am curious to to know how to adjust to tighten coverage up a bit. I love these sliders as my base but I am very confused if defensive sliders are actually reversed. I tried to lab it to find out but didn't have time to run all the scenarios to form a conclusion.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Yeah I been having some mirroring and some coverages where my DB letís the cpu we run the route before reacting to it. But majority of the time itís the wr getting that speed burst when making a cut and will get a little separation
Old 09-04-2018, 05:16 PM   #1130
MVP

milldaddy35's Arena

Really like update 14...best one yet IMO.

Some issues I think need worked on.

Run blocking - It is getting better, but not where it needs to be

Human pass blocking - Feels like I only have one or two seconds on most plays

QB Accuracy - I am completing about 73 percent of passes with BRissett, albeit I am running a west coast system.

Otherwise, great work man.

College Football - Iowa Hawkeyes
College Basketball - Iowa Hawkeyes

MLB - Minnesota Twins
NBA - Oklahoma City Thunder
NFL - New York Jets
NHL - Minnesota Wild
Old 09-04-2018, 05:25 PM   #1131
Rookie

noahcal11's Arena

I think I've finally got a set I can keep for a while. V14 on all pro with user INT at 41, CPU PBK at 15, and CPU RBK at 80 has been great for me. Jury is still out on user QBA but I've had some great games on this set

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2018, 02:32 PM   #1132
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

Not sure exactly whats going on with passing. The first several games I played, I had no issues. Now, Robo QB has been present in both of my last two games.

I had Tyrod go 30/34 against me. This last game, I thought it was a fluke. Tannehill started 0/2 with a pick. Then, he completes 14 in a row along with 4 TD's in the first half.

Second half, 0/2...then 10 straight again. He finally was off the mark in the 4th, and missed his last 4 passes. He ended 24/32, 347 yards, 4 TD's, 2 INT's. So 75%.

The overall numbers were "meh," can't complain. It was just how he got to them was super janky lol

I think I'm going to boost user catching, too many drops. Hurns had 3 on his own, only one was contested. It seems for the CPU, contested catches are easy. For the user, they never come away with them. I'm trying to be better at "possession catch" though, I'm sure that's a factor. It seems literally any time I use "aggressive," they drop it, regardless of the situation.

Major Boise State fan
Old 09-05-2018, 04:27 PM   #1133
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet19
Not sure exactly whats going on with passing. The first several games I played, I had no issues. Now, Robo QB has been present in both of my last two games.

I had Tyrod go 30/34 against me. This last game, I thought it was a fluke. Tannehill started 0/2 with a pick. Then, he completes 14 in a row along with 4 TD's in the first half.

Second half, 0/2...then 10 straight again. He finally was off the mark in the 4th, and missed his last 4 passes. He ended 24/32, 347 yards, 4 TD's, 2 INT's. So 75%.

The overall numbers were "meh," can't complain. It was just how he got to them was super janky lol

I think I'm going to boost user catching, too many drops. Hurns had 3 on his own, only one was contested. It seems for the CPU, contested catches are easy. For the user, they never come away with them. I'm trying to be better at "possession catch" though, I'm sure that's a factor. It seems literally any time I use "aggressive," they drop it, regardless of the situation.

I see what youíre saying but I donít think 75% sounds too bad. Hopefully an outlier tho for that game

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-05-2018, 05:03 PM   #1134
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
I see what youíre saying but I donít think 75% sounds too bad. Hopefully an outlier tho for that game

Iím not worried about the 75%. Like I said, the overall numbers are fine. Itís just the way it was accomplished which felt very off. 14 in a row and 10 in a row. Both entirely unstoppable.

It was better than the previous game with Tyron going 30/34 though. Thatís two of about 10 on the most recent sliders though, so could just be a bad run of AI randomization.

I also found more success late in the game with the ďman alignĒ adjustment. That may have just been by chance though.

I typically match up corners by speed. I use the Cowboys and have 3 corners all about the same overall, so by speed makes sense in my mind.

Major Boise State fan
Old 09-05-2018, 08:14 PM   #1135
Rookie

cirespieler's Arena

Quote:
Iím not worried about the 75%. Like I said, the overall numbers are fine. Itís just the way it was accomplished which felt very off. 14 in a row and 10 in a row. Both entirely unstoppable.

It was better than the previous game with Tyron going 30/34 though. Thatís two of about 10 on the most recent sliders though, so could just be a bad run of AI randomization.

I also found more success late in the game with the ďman alignĒ adjustment. That may have just been by chance though.

I typically match up corners by speed. I use the Cowboys and have 3 corners all about the same overall, so by speed makes sense in my mind.

Yea I just played a preseason game vs Cowboys with this set and had backup M. White complete every single pass for the whole second half except for the one pick he threw.

Trying to figure out the best way to stop the robo QB.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2018, 08:32 PM   #1136
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Quote:

Actually Iím now dealing with robo QB as well. Andy Dalton is 26/28 passing

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »