Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-06-2018, 01:03 AM   #1145
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

OVR: 0
Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by cirespieler
Yea I just played a preseason game vs Cowboys with this set and had backup M. White complete every single pass for the whole second half except for the one pick he threw.

Trying to figure out the best way to stop the robo QB.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
Yeah I just rage quit. Dalton was 35/37 passing against me. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
Actually I’m now dealing with robo QB as well. Andy Dalton is 26/28 passing

I think a good solution is using “man align” adjustment on defense. I played the Vikings and kept Cousins to roughly 65% by using man align most plays. This was regardless of man or zone, oddly. Only one game but I’ll keep testing it

I play on all-madden. The robo thing wasn’t an issue for several games oddly

Major Boise State fan
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2018, 02:29 AM   #1146
Rookie

cirespieler's Arena

Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet19
I think a good solution is using “man align” adjustment on defense. I played the Vikings and kept Cousins to roughly 65% by using man align most plays. This was regardless of man or zone, oddly. Only one game but I’ll keep testing it

I play on all-madden. The robo thing wasn’t an issue for several games oddly

Yea that does seem to help. I realized after posting that I had also lowered pass coverage a couple points by mistake to 75. It's a very delicate balance, back at 80 and there are a few more incompletions.

Old 09-06-2018, 08:30 AM   #1147
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

I'll look into the RoboQB. Please continue to provide feedback and include the difficulty you are using.
Old 09-06-2018, 09:32 AM   #1148
Pro

SGMRock's Arena

OVR: 8

You say that these work in both All Pro and All Madden, is there one they work better in than the other? Normally I play All Pro because I always feel like All Madden does some unrealistic, cheap, cheating or whatever you want to call them types of things in games that become frustrating. But every year I always seem to get to a point where my Franchise is too good at All Pro level and I never lose any games so I seemed forced to have to use All Madden to get any challenge.
Old 09-06-2018, 10:22 AM   #1149
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGMRock
You say that these work in both All Pro and All Madden, is there one they work better in than the other? Normally I play All Pro because I always feel like All Madden does some unrealistic, cheap, cheating or whatever you want to call them types of things in games that become frustrating. But every year I always seem to get to a point where my Franchise is too good at All Pro level and I never lose any games so I seemed forced to have to use All Madden to get any challenge.

I’m just like you. All pro is too easy but all madden resulted in so much bs I had to rage quit all the time.

These are fine on all pro, but ive been using them on all madden and I’m actually loving it. I’ve never been able to play AM before but these are dialed in pretty well and make it a good challenge and very enjoyable

Major Boise State fan
Old 09-06-2018, 11:19 AM   #1150
Pro

SGMRock's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet19
I’m just like you. All pro is too easy but all madden resulted in so much bs I had to rage quit all the time.

These are fine on all pro, but ive been using them on all madden and I’m actually loving it. I’ve never been able to play AM before but these are dialed in pretty well and make it a good challenge and very enjoyable
I put it up to All Madden and just won 30-0 against the Raiders on the road with the Lions. Seem to work really well on All Madden, the sliders that is. Of course I'm 2.5 seasons in so the Lions have a much better team now after I built them up over 2.5 seasons. Playing my XB1X CFM. I will have to try these on All Madden when I create a new franchise on my PC once EA releases the week 1 roster.
Old 09-06-2018, 12:59 PM   #1151
MVP

Jagsfan24's Arena

I said it once and will say again that these sliders work good on all madden, but the only issue is my pass defense and sometimes the robo QB that people throw out. I'm still fixing with my pass defense sliders. Someone suggested 100 pass reaction and 80 for pass coverage and 35 for int. So i am trying this
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2018, 03:04 PM   #1152
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

From all the AM I have played, using Man Align, Shading inside and outside helps a ton with robo QB. I’m able to keep majority of QBs under 70% usually.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »