Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-06-2018, 06:53 PM   #1161
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGMRock
The problem with Madden sliders if every so often you get those games where the CPU teams are juiced up like they took some superhero potion before the game. You never know when you got one of those or a normal game. Seems to happen about 1x out of about 4-6 games and all of a sudden it seems like you are playing a much harder game. Makes it harder for slider makers I'm sure.

Agreed. Thatís why, typically, itís best to test for at least 2-3 games. Some issues are constant and some arenít. I got Robo Qb two straight games but had no issues with it for like 7-8 beforehand

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Major Boise State fan
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2018, 09:55 PM   #1162
Pro

Jagsfan24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
If I knew how to upload clips I would but, I donít all madden. Cpu WR breaks at the 44 yard line and my CB runs 7 yards down the field to the 37 yard line before he made a break back to the ball. This is on 85 pass reaction as well so needless to say I am stumped.

It happens mostly in man coverage I noticed, it wonít happen every play but I notice a lot on in/out routes or comeback routes mostly
Old 09-06-2018, 10:21 PM   #1163
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsfan24
It happens mostly in man coverage I noticed, it wonít happen every play but I notice a lot on in/out routes or comeback routes mostly

Yes this was a comeback route. TJ Carrie just kept sprinting down the field

Old 09-06-2018, 11:42 PM   #1164
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

OVR: 2

Playing week 8 user game in my online CFM. All-Madden version 14 http://www.youtube.com/slickescobar
Old 09-07-2018, 12:41 PM   #1165
Rookie

DieHardJetsFan's Arena

Since the 53 man roster update was released last night I will be inputting these slider (All-Madden) and starting my Texans Franchise this weekend. I have messed around a little bit with the game and have read a lot on this forum about it. So I have 1 main question.

With the Run Block set to 50 for HUM is that working for averyone/anyone? I know many people have been upset about lack of run game and/or run blocking. Again I have just toyed around with the game on default so I do not have much input. Everyone out there good with 50 or have some of you jacked it to 60,65,70 or higher even?

Thank so much in advance for any responses and GREAT WORK Matt!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2018, 09:48 AM   #1166
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Should have an update today. Been working on the RoboQB.
Old 09-08-2018, 11:07 AM   #1167
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

⏭ Slider Update Log

9/8/18 - Here's Version 15, really it's just a couple of adjustments - ones which I think are welcomed to improve the pass coverage and CPU QB behavior. I think it also brings a sense of smoothness to the animations as well.

Here they are:

Threshold: From 10 to 15
ē Coverage is helped here by increasing the threshold. In addition, the animations have been completely smoothed out. It feels like playing on slow speed at times - which really syncs the animations and logic - especially the running game by the CPU. I don't want to go too high here though as that will make animations appear sooner, and out of sync.

QB Accuracy: From 50/50 to 50/48
ē This slight bump down allows the CPU to still be decisive with the ball, but introduces a bit more time for the coverage to react. Oddly enough the slow pass velocity seems to put more pressure on the receiver to make a catch, so the 45 catch really comes into play. CPU will use more of the sides versus the middle of the field so adjust your gameplan accordingly.

Pass Coverage: From 40/40 to 10/40
ē Lowering the coverage for the user here is going to make things tighter. I was trying to think how best to explain this value, and the best way I can describe it is that this is the threshold for coverage. Lower = tighter, higher = looser. If you go too high, you get the stop on routes. I was seeing this with the Version 14 set up a bit, then paired with the threshold, it became a bit too free.

So there we go. Let me know your thoughts, guys. I'm seeing good variety in this version on both All-Pro and All-Madden. Enjoy!
Old 09-08-2018, 11:19 AM   #1168
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

Iíll give them a go on Monday

Major Boise State fan

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »