Home

Old 08-10-2018, 04:04 PM   #113
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsfan24
So far my game started getting better, only issue is running the ball. I know itís harder to run this year but the cpu line is just instantly block shedding
I am on All-Pro and finding running really easy right now as the Broncos going against the Seahawks. Are you on All-Pro or All-Madden?
Old 08-10-2018, 04:08 PM   #114
Rookie

OVR: 0

Used these sliders but lowered tackling to 25 and increased run blocking to 60. Darn near perfection now. AI is a running threat... finally

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 08-10-2018, 04:14 PM   #115
Pro

Jagsfan24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by i am the messenger
I am on All-Pro and finding running really easy right now as the Broncos going against the Seahawks. Are you on All-Pro or All-Madden?
All madden
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2018, 05:17 PM   #116
Rookie

Iíd highly recommend downloading the roster iMac put up & see how it changes things. Especially to the guy having trouble running on All-Madden.

For reference, I just played a game on All-Pro on Mattís recent sliders with a few adjustments. Lowered user run blocking to 50, increased CPU QB acc to 54, increased CPU WR catching to 52.

The user run game and Oline performance improved dramatically in a realistic way. Was hard to tell the impact on CPU run game because I was playing against a putrid stable of backs and weak Oline but I think it helps there as well. Saw a couple runs develop that wouldnít have happened a few days ago on both sides of the ball. And a ton more broken tackles. Jordan Reed was a b to bring down in open field.

Also, based on the comments ITT and my impression from playing this roster I think people are going to want to vary Mattís base sliders depending on if theyíre playing All-Pro or All-Madden. Iíd imagine tackling on All-Madden with these changes and the current settings could be a big challenge.
Old 08-10-2018, 07:57 PM   #117
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Broadcast up on youtube testing with matt some final tweaks. Falcons vs dolphins preseason.

PSN: GRINGOyGUAVA
YouTube: GRINGOyGUAVA
twitch: HUNKERDOWN
Old 08-10-2018, 09:16 PM   #118
MVP

SilverBullet19's Arena

I'll try this set, as I really enjoyed your NCAA 14 set. Currently, on all-pro, I find both running games (cpu and user) to be ineffective and unrealistic. The user DB's seem completely lost most of the time, and most incompletions by the CPU are due to poor throws and not due to stud coverage.

I'll test yours out over the weekend. As always, thank you for putting in the time Matt10

Major Boise State fan
Old 08-10-2018, 09:25 PM   #119
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet19
I'll try this set, as I really enjoyed your NCAA 14 set. Currently, on all-pro, I find both running games (cpu and user) to be ineffective and unrealistic. The user DB's seem completely lost most of the time, and most incompletions by the CPU are due to poor throws and not due to stud coverage.

I'll test yours out over the weekend. As always, thank you for putting in the time Matt10
Working on v4, so stay tuned. Should be soon tonight!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Old 08-10-2018, 09:45 PM   #120
Rookie

Fredette's Arena

thanks! can you upload v4 for PC version when it's finished?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »