Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2018, 07:10 PM   #1193
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Going to stream a couple of late season Oilhttp://www.youtube.com/slickescobarers games using version 15 post patch All-Madden
Old 09-10-2018, 07:21 PM   #1194
Pro

Retropyro's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoso52
I still need to try the update here. I am thinking I should restart all sliders and try it just straight all pro or madden adn see where we are now....How do you feel after playing the patch? Keep Matts base sliders? Or do we need to start ALL over?

I love this base of sliders from Matt but, new patch.......I gotta try it still.
Outside of the kicking sliders, fatigue, injury and speed threshold, I'm starting back at base. Games I played today after the patch felt way off.

CPU running suddenly became way too powerful with run blocking adjusted.
Pass coverage and reaction seemed too strong, too much mirroring and warping.
Tackling felt too weak suddenly. I like seeing broken/sloppy tackles but with the boost the cpu run game got with the patch, it seems too much.
Old 09-10-2018, 07:26 PM   #1195
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retropyro
Outside of the kicking sliders, fatigue, injury and speed threshold, I'm starting back at base. Games I played today after the patch felt way off.

Tackling felt too weak suddenly. I like seeing broken/sloppy tackles but with the boost the cpu run game got with the patch, it seems too much.

Kinda saw that coming after reading the patch notes....Thanks for you input!!!

Sucks to see Matt's hard work go right out the window with a patch Sorry Matt...Tho I know you will be right back at work after this patch. Sad to see your hard work go down the drain kinda....:/ Still tho, you are the man, and i will be waiting for your new sliders after this patch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2018, 07:28 PM   #1196
Rookie

noahcal11's Arena

Quote:

I'm waiting till tomorrow to play cause it's such a big change. Any feedback like this is awesome. Do you think overall it was a good patch? Obviously sliders will need to be figured out but is it a better game now?

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 09-10-2018, 07:40 PM   #1197
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahcal11
I'm waiting till tomorrow to play cause it's such a big change. Any feedback like this is awesome. Do you think overall it was a good patch? Obviously sliders will need to be figured out but is it a better game now?

Yea I am at week 17 in my 2nd season and I really do not want to mess with how well the sliders and season has went for me thanks too Matt here. So I may be waiting as well here too see where we are. or if I do play, I may quit at the end of the game and restart if I am not happy with how it plays.

The season I am on with the Broncos has been the best season of madden i've ever had thanks to you Matt. I really don't want too mess with it lol.
Old 09-10-2018, 07:52 PM   #1198
Pro

Retropyro's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by noahcal11

I only have a couple games in with the patch at this point with everything at default (except what I noted) and so far, hats off to EA on this patch.

Sliders will still have to be adjusted. CPU run blocking will need a slight tweak upwards while human may need a knock down (I might just be having a stellar game).

I might start moving tackling downwards, but only one or two points.

So far I'm really liking what they've done. I still maintain that the speed threshold slider is hands down the most important and game affecting slider, so that's where I personally like to start.
Old 09-10-2018, 07:53 PM   #1199
Rookie

noahcal11's Arena

Quote:
I only have a couple games in with the patch at this point with everything at default (except what I noted) and so far, hats off to EA on this patch.

Sliders will still have to be adjusted. CPU run blocking will need a slight tweak upwards while human may need a knock down (I might just be having a stellar game).

So far I'm really liking what they've done. I still maintain that the speed threshold slider is hands down the most important and game affecting slider, so that's where I personally like to start.
Excellent. It looked good reading the patch notes and that's good to hear that it actually is quality.

Old 09-10-2018, 07:54 PM   #1200
Rookie

Quote:

You using the 15 threshold? Orrrrrr?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »