Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2018, 12:09 AM   #1241
Rookie

jgreengutta's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Lets Get It
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2018, 12:38 AM   #1242
Just started!

Devop's Arena

Just wanted to say thanks for the great sliders.
Old 09-12-2018, 01:41 AM   #1243
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

OVR: 2

Version 16 uploaded as MATT10V16 under my PSN.
Old 09-12-2018, 01:42 AM   #1244
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

OVR: 2

Streaming a game in my online CFM Version 16 All-Madden http://www.youtube.com/slickescobar
Old 09-12-2018, 06:44 AM   #1245
Rookie

AP post patch V16.Was a good game, was down in the first quarter until Seattle tried to creep back up and I eventually won by 8. I put the run block sliders back to the original 50/55 to see how it was. 32 carries for 90 yards isn't very spectacular so I might boost them back up to around 60-65 and see what happens. Other than that I'm very pleased so give yourself a pat on the back, good job!

Sea (CPU) 17 v Chi (user) 32

Wilson 26/42 268 yds 1 TD 1 Int
Trubisky 16/31 201 yds 2 TD 2 Int

Rushing
McKissic 10 carries 36 yds 1 TD
Howard 32 carries 91 yds

Receiving
Baldwin 7 rec 113 yds
Dickson 5 rec 41 yds 1 TD
Lockett 4 rec 62 yds
Miller 4 rec 90 yds 2 TD
Burton 4 rec 54 yds
Gabriel 3 rec 24 yds

Defense
Sea 5 sacks 2 Int
Chi 5 sacks 1 Int 1 Safety 2 FF 1 TD
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2018, 07:20 AM   #1246
Rookie

Zmurkz's Arena

Thanks for all your hard work Matt. The warping is much improved now!

How are you guys finding the CPU Run game? I'm seeing the CPU run to the side a lot and make lots of move instead of running into gaping holes. I know that Madden 19 has that issue though, but curious are others are seeing it a lot with this set. In fact in the game I'm playing the CPU is at -9 rushing yards at half time haha.

Play now/exhibition on all-pro with iMac's rosters.

Last edited by Zmurkz; 09-12-2018 at 07:32 AM.
Old 09-12-2018, 08:45 AM   #1247
MVP

tyler28's Arena

curious about what your seeing with the reaction slider. so your saying that the lower the number the slower the reaction time by the defenders? im definitely on board with the lower coverage being tighter, i have tested that myself but i cant pick up what reaction is doing. when i was running 40/40 i cant pass at all back to 50/50 and its better and then i move coverage up from there and the separation is pretty noticable but i really haven't dove into reaction. just seems on 40/40 i cant move the ball in the air but that seems to be a common ground slider for all madden. just curious because im a good all madden player but i dont want to have a passing game on non stop check downs.

thanks for your help

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Old 09-12-2018, 01:39 PM   #1248
Rookie

cirespieler's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
curious about what your seeing with the reaction slider. so your saying that the lower the number the slower the reaction time by the defenders? im definitely on board with the lower coverage being tighter, i have tested that myself but i cant pick up what reaction is doing. when i was running 40/40 i cant pass at all back to 50/50 and its better and then i move coverage up from there and the separation is pretty noticable but i really haven't dove into reaction. just seems on 40/40 i cant move the ball in the air but that seems to be a common ground slider for all madden. just curious because im a good all madden player but i dont want to have a passing game on non stop check downs.

thanks for your help

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Reaction is more about how quickly the defenders make a play on the ball/receiver once the ball is thrown. You have to really carefully balance this with coverage and threshold so that you see deflections sometimes and contested or even open completions sometimes. If it's not all balanced you will see DBs jumping routes and superman INTs (high react loose coverage) or they will just stop and hesitate before chasing the receiver (low react loose coverage), or you can also set it so everyone is just blanketed constantly (high react tight coverage) or blanketed and not making plays (low and tight).

I can tell this set is balanced because my first game with these sliders had like 15 pass deflections total but completions were possible yet contested to where ratings matter. Both QBs in the high 60%. Very nice.

Run game was great too. Some stuffed runs and some big ones, just like real NFL.

I threw four dumb INTs, being late at night I was half awake near the end, but would have won a close one otherwise. I also had 5 sacks in the first half but then only one (strip sack of QB) in the second. I attribute this to the individual game though, I see high sack numbers probably due to Cincys stacked Dline (Atkins, Dunlap, Lawson) and usering the Dline.

The one change I'm making for myself right now is raising the INJ to 30, nice thing this year is a lot of injuries are minor and sideline guys for a quarter or two, just not seeing enough at lower numbers, possibly due to the lowered fatigue. Can't say if either patch changed things but it's also key to raise it before simming in CFM or the CPU won't have many injuries.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »