Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-15-2018, 10:41 AM   #1313
MVP

milldaddy35's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Is anyone else having issues with CPU pass blocking? They are horrible

College Football - Iowa Hawkeyes
College Basketball - Iowa Hawkeyes

MLB - Minnesota Twins
NBA - Oklahoma City Thunder
NFL - New York Jets
NHL - Minnesota Wild
Old 09-15-2018, 12:53 PM   #1314
Rookie

Superreds's Arena

Hi Matt

What is your take on penalties? Does it affect gameplay it we go away from default?

Like many others I would love more penalties! EA has all but removed them at the default setting.

What about play clock and run off - does that in your opnion affect gameplay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-15-2018, 02:28 PM   #1315
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superreds
Hi Matt

What is your take on penalties? Does it affect gameplay it we go away from default?

Like many others I would love more penalties! EA has all but removed them at the default setting.

What about play clock and run off - does that in your opnion affect gameplay?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It depends how far away from default you go. Max distance I would go would be +/- 10. However, certain values are much more important for gameplay than they are for actual penalties appearing.

You can read through the OP version history (in the spoilers) on different adjustments I made to the penalties to achieve gameplay enhancements.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2018, 02:45 PM   #1316
Rookie

Man these sliders are AMAZING!!!! I am 3-5 W/L record so far with them and have been the most competitive games I've had in Madden vs CPU. I acutally LOST A PLAYOFF GAME!?!?!?!?!? lol My first playoff lost in madden history.....I love it. Super close games. Epicness!!!

I threw 6ints the first 2 games I played with these sliders, and they were ALL on ME!!! I LOVE that. I had to change my way of how I played, and play much more real....I am speachless right now at how well this years madden is playing for me on PC with your sliders.

Any and all problems I am having, are all on me not playing well and my player ratings. I have a bad O-line right now, and I can tell. My LT, and LG are high ovr and I can tell a 100% difference between them and my right side of the line. Just amazing work Matt. Thank you.

/bow down to the king- MATT
Old 09-15-2018, 03:12 PM   #1317
Rookie

Is anyone having, what seems to be a glitch to me with losing ALL of your stamina when you break 1 tackle? I keep on having SO many chances at big runs and soon as I break that 1 tackle (If its a wrap up tackle break) I run out of stamina. Nothing to do with the sliders IMO, seems like a glitch.
Old 09-15-2018, 06:43 PM   #1318
Rookie

MrKriegsmarine's Arena

Texans @ Patriots

10-6 to Houston. I went 3/7 in the first half. The remaining four passes were drops. Ended up with a total of seven drops. Brady was sacked twice and fumbled both times, Gronk fumbled once after being tackled by Clowney. I could hardly put any pressure on Deshaun Watson while my O-line got pushed around like children. Trent Brown had a particularly bad game at LT. Stephon Gilmore got torched twice by Fuller. Not too impressed so far.
Old 09-15-2018, 07:14 PM   #1319
MVP

jct32's Arena

OVR: 17

I have thrown 9 picks in 2 games. Neither team has gone for 100 yards on the ground in either game. I don't know what it is this year but I don't think you sliders are jiving with me Matt.
Old 09-15-2018, 08:19 PM   #1320
Pro

Jagsfan24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by milldaddy35
Is anyone else having issues with CPU pass blocking? They are horrible
No, I mean fact im having the opposite. I am getting no pressure on the cpu qb, I lowered it to 30 and it still seems strong

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »