Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2018, 07:12 AM   #1329
Rookie

Superreds's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

I will post some stats from my games to night - CET.

I am loving the game!!

I have some feedback as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-16-2018, 10:21 AM   #1330
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

OVR: 2

Playing the Broncos in my online CFM. They've won every game against a user but lost every CPU game so we'll see. Version 16 All-Madden
http://www.youtube.com/slickescobar
Old 09-16-2018, 10:23 AM   #1331
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superreds

My CPU controlled LB just completly missing the CPU QB. Keenum then threw a TD. Very frustating. All Madden exact OP setting.

In same game D. Thomas broke a three man tackle. See picture below and to took it to the House.

Other than that I am 2-2 i my raiders CFM. I play all Pro at home and All Madden away. I am 1-1 at both settings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am finding All-Madden to be very frustrating. I’d love the added challenge and can win on that level, but it feels artificially difficult and tends to piss me off.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2018, 10:57 AM   #1332
Rookie

You have to change your ways and get better. Straight up. How YOU play matters with these sliders, and your players actually matter. I am playing on AM, I threw 6 total ints the first 2 games but started playing smart and realistic. Now boom!!! Game is freaking amazing with this set. Just have to play football. Forget what you knew about Madden if you want a real challenge that's realistic.
Old 09-16-2018, 11:34 AM   #1333
Rookie

jackw's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dubplate
I am finding All-Madden to be very frustrating. I’d love the added challenge and can win on that level, but it feels artificially difficult and tends to piss me off.

That’s why I can’t touch AM, it will always be a hot mess. These sliders are fantastic on AP. Thanks Matt!

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!
FIGHT FOR OLD D.C.!
Old 09-16-2018, 12:15 PM   #1334
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hey Matt. Thanks for all your hard work with these. My experience is that they're amazing with the EA rosters, but I've just started a new CFM with iMac's roster set and I've adjusted a few things:

Run Blocking 55/60
Interceptions 38/38
Tackling 40/40
Punt Power 50
Punt Accuracy 50
Injuries 20

With all the trait changes from iMac, block & tackling needed to be moved for sure. I could be wrong about Interceptions (it could be me...or Jared Allen, lol), but in a small sample size (3 games) I was seeing too many. iMac also adjusts the ratings of punters, so I reset punting power & accuracy back to their defaults. Injuries just seem low to me, regardless of the roster, so I moved to 20 to see if it makes a difference.

Anyway, more of just an FYI in case anyone else is using custom rosters with these sliders. Your mileage may vary, of course.
Old 09-16-2018, 12:18 PM   #1335
Rookie

I'm having an issue with All Madden. At least once a game a DB will go through my WR to intercept my pass. Any ideas how to stop that?

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2018, 02:20 PM   #1336
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bkola12
I'm having an issue with All Madden. At least once a game a DB will go through my WR to intercept my pass. Any ideas how to stop that?

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Operation Sports mobile app

That is just a game bug homie. Nothing we can do but maybe a patch will help it one day (Dontcount on that tho, that has been in madden for like 15years I have seen a DB run thru a WR) Just the game, can not be perfect. That is something we all really need to remember...It is a game, and it can't be perfect.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »