Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-19-2018, 07:20 PM   #1385
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Does anyone notice that the game doesn't play as well as it originally did? When I first plugged this sliders in all AP they worked great. Now, it feels like the game doesn't play as well. Did EA drop a patch that messed everything up?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2018, 08:35 PM   #1386
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
Can anyone play a lick of pass defense on AM?

Austin Davis (61 OVR) and Alex Smith just went a combined 50/55 against me my last two games. My Jets secondary in my CFM is really good (three CBs over 80 OVR, Adams is an 89 and Maye is a 79 I believe).

I really like the AM sliders outside of the CPU's passing. There's no point in me playing defense; I may as well set the controller down and go do errands around the house while the CPU goes on yet another 10+ play drive for a TD.
I’ve given up on AM for this very reason. Everything else is golden but it is impossible to stop the CPU pass game and it just isn’t worth the headache for me.
Old 09-19-2018, 08:53 PM   #1387
Banned

So I just played a game on AP and set the sub sliders to default and the game played better on AP. When I set the sub sliders to other than default I was destroying the CPU on AP. Not sure if it is worth noting yet but have to play more games. I will Keep updating
Old 09-19-2018, 09:42 PM   #1388
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

OVR: 2

Streaming version 16 All-Madden Week 17 in my online CFM. I have to win to guarantee the division so we'll see if Madden throws some bs my way. http://www.youtube.com/slickescobar
Old 09-19-2018, 09:57 PM   #1389
Tiger Paw

tyberious4now's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehh
This is All Madden regardless of sliders; been that way for a few years. The momentum in the game is crazy, like NCAA 05 back in the day.
Yeah man I hear on that I feel the exact same way..I'm seriously considering packing Madden up and see what Gamestop is offering....

It's just too much of the same thing every year...You would think by now they got it but it's the same lipstick on a pig..still a pig..

BTW thanks Matt 10 also for your sliders !!!!
Old 09-19-2018, 11:58 PM   #1390
Rookie

Tusehem's Arena

Your sliders are dope especially on AM. Been getting some amazing games.
I wanna up the cpu pass block slider but I’m afraid it will mess up what you have
Old 09-20-2018, 10:08 AM   #1391
MVP

dubplate's Arena

OVR: 12

Decided to start a Giants franchise to play with Barkley since he’s from my hometown.

Lost the first game to the Jags 41-20. It was tied up with about six minutes to go and I threw a bad pass since I’m not used to Manning’s weak arm that was picked off, then I threw two more trying to get back in it.

Game played great except for the CPU run game which was pretty weak, although it was just one game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2018, 10:27 AM   #1392
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbunz1324
Matt any way to tighten user man coverage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lower user Pass Coverage, but be careful for route mirroring or even psychic DB play. May have to lower INT if it's too good.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »