Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-21-2018, 01:01 PM   #1409
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Yo Matt,
Great work on the sliders bro. I play on AM. Iím noticing it get a lot of sacks and force the cpu to throw endless picks. What can I adjust to have a little less of that without hurting a the sliders?
Old 09-21-2018, 10:29 PM   #1410
Rookie

Matt
If I raise my user tackle on all madden to 40 is that going to cause any issues. I would leave cpu at 38
Old 09-22-2018, 03:06 PM   #1411
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

OVR: 2

I've noticed that most of the issues I was seeing went away when I had better players or played with a better team. You can really tell the differences between player skills with these sliders.
Streaming the NFC Conference Championship 2022 Dallas Cowboys vs Chicago Bears version 16 All-Madden http://www.youtube.com/slickescobar
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2018, 06:03 PM   #1412
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

OVR: 2

Simmed the next season and made it to the Super Bowl agains Cleveland. Cleveland won against the Bears last season. version 16 All-Madden http://www.youtube.com/slickescobar
Old 09-24-2018, 06:52 PM   #1413
Rookie

MrKriegsmarine's Arena

I've been doing some player franchise mode as a QB, and I've noticed my RBs doing a lot of dancing in the backfield and just generally making strange decisions (e.g. bouncing to the outside on a dive play with a nice, big gap to run through). Would it be possible to alleviate this by changing the sliders? I'm on All-Pro if that makes any difference.
Old 09-24-2018, 07:28 PM   #1414
Rookie

cirespieler's Arena

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKriegsmarine
I've been doing some player franchise mode as a QB, and I've noticed my RBs doing a lot of dancing in the backfield and just generally making strange decisions (e.g. bouncing to the outside on a dive play with a nice, big gap to run through). Would it be possible to alleviate this by changing the sliders? I'm on All-Pro if that makes any difference.

75-85 Run Block range is the best you can get on All Pro. Higher makes them scared of DBs and exacerbates the problem. Or you can edit RB spin and juke below 75 and they will run mostly straight which helps them hit holes, however the tradeoff is they won't use those moves in the open field when they should. Both solutions are artificial and bandaid handicaps to cover up the issue IMO but it's what we've got.

Running on All Madden is great though, with Matts sliders and iMac rosters.

I do very occasionally see them taking a dive to the outside and getting blown up but just as often they will do that and get a big run. Been seeing CPU running averages from 3.5 to 6 ypc. Ratings are important still on AM which is a big step forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by cirespieler; 09-24-2018 at 07:34 PM.
Old 09-24-2018, 07:36 PM   #1415
Rookie

cirespieler's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tusehem
Yo Matt,

Great work on the sliders bro. I play on AM. Iím noticing it get a lot of sacks and force the cpu to throw endless picks. What can I adjust to have a little less of that without hurting a the sliders?

Not Matt but I think you could afford to raise CPU Pass Block by like 5 and see if that helps. The pressure likely causes the INTs. I assume you user DLine or pass rush, I do myself but I use lower rated guys to balance it.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2018, 07:37 PM   #1416
Rookie

cirespieler's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by spboden
Matt

If I raise my user tackle on all madden to 40 is that going to cause any issues. I would leave cpu at 38

It would slow down the CPU run slightly but that should be it. I wouldn't though as the run game seems nicely balanced for now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »