Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-28-2018, 09:27 PM   #1433
MVP

heelphreak's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Looking at your description under pass coverage, it appears that you're saying that a lower number yields better coverage. Is that true? And which yields faster reaction time on defense, lower or higher?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Old 09-28-2018, 09:38 PM   #1434
Rookie

MrKriegsmarine's Arena

OVR: 0

Five games in on a Bears All-Pro franchise and I'm seeing some trends. The by far most glaring issue I've had is that Trubisky cannot under any circumstances throw the ball deep. He's got low Deep Accuracy (started at 75 I think?), but I'm not exaggerating when I say that the majority of my deep throws practically fall into the lap of the DBs. I've had multiple interceptions where the player has his back turned and does a 180 to perfectly intercept as well.

The second thing I'm noticing is a crazy amount of dropped passes (Example) and multiple times where the player simply fails to catch the ball despite it being very catchable. I have to assume this is tied to the QB's accuracy ratings rather than the sliders, because it wasn't nearly this bad with TB12.

On the flip side, the running game works really well most games. There have been some games where Jordan Howard hasn't been able to get any yardage whatsoever, and some where he's hit 100+ yards while sharing snaps with Cohen.

I ended up setting the CPU run block to 75 and that has helped them get some traction, but some games I have shut it down completely.

Most of my games end up being low-scoring affairs with hardly any touchdowns. I won the Week 1 game against Green Bay 15-14 - all my points came on field goals. I lost 9-3 to New England - no TDs. Not sure how to fix this.
Old 09-29-2018, 12:27 AM   #1435
Pro

chunt04's Arena

OVR: 4

I feel like this latest patch has really had a negative effect on the game. Before patch, this game was playing the best it had in years. Now, Iím really seeing some odd things happening and some serious glitches. It doesnít matter what slider set is used. I really think itís the latest patch causing issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

VT Grad '08
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-29-2018, 01:04 PM   #1436
Banned

Last night I decided to use Armor and Swords roster edits for running backs and I noticed that the CPU RBs stopped juking and zig zagging and ran strait. Even though it was one game its worth a mention.
Old 09-29-2018, 06:34 PM   #1437
Rookie

One thing I have noticed issues with is CPU pass accuracy. They throw so many picks, many of them straight into the hands of my defenders. Probably average a pick a game. They just aren't accurate at all
Old 09-29-2018, 06:36 PM   #1438
Rookie

One thing I should note that I forgot to note is I was playing on all pro as of last night, but switched it up to all madden, and I still am noticing the issue.
Old 09-29-2018, 09:16 PM   #1439
Pro

Jagsfan24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunt04
I feel like this latest patch has really had a negative effect on the game. Before patch, this game was playing the best it had in years. Now, Iím really seeing some odd things happening and some serious glitches. It doesnít matter what slider set is used. I really think itís the latest patch causing issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You arenít alone here. My main issues is the pass defense and robo qb. I donít have much of a pass rush, even with cpu pass blocking at 10, my DBs are reacting slow on routes that the wr cuts on.
Old 09-29-2018, 11:23 PM   #1440
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

OVR: 2

One thing I've noticed is that Madden seems to pick and choose when your DBs will actually cover the receivers. There have been many times where Jalen Ramsey has played worse than my other corners rated in the 80s and 70s and gotten beat constantly by a rookie WR. If I was playing against a 99 ovr rated Ramsey I wouldn't be able to throw anything. It's like a late reaction sometimes, or my safeties just let the WR catch the ball. I think QB ACC or rating has something to do with how the defense reacts so the pass can be completed, just like it influences WR catching somewhat.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »