Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2018, 08:47 PM   #1505
Pro

TurboTitan's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

All Madden and All Pro seem (to me) to be REALLY different to me, with AM being skewed toward a CPU advantage big time. That eing said, is most everyone using these sliders in AP? I am certain that Matt has forgot more about sliders than i will ever know , but can these REALLY work on both AM and AP?? Thanks everyone!!

Sent from my SM-J727P using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2018, 09:21 PM   #1506
Rookie

OVR: 0

I’m having some issues on all-Madden. I just finished a game in which I was sacked 14 times. About 5 of them were deserved from holding the ball, but most were almost immediate pressure with no chance for routes or any reads to take place. I’d expect a couple of those “blown” plays where I have to eat a sack, but it was more like one or two each drive. I managed to throw out of probably 5 additional blown play sacks. Playing as the Eagles (with their elite line) against the Saints.
Old 10-07-2018, 09:34 PM   #1507
Rookie

cirespieler's Arena

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo12308
I’m having some issues on all-Madden. I just finished a game in which I was sacked 14 times. About 5 of them were deserved from holding the ball, but most were almost immediate pressure with no chance for routes or any reads to take place. I’d expect a couple of those “blown” plays where I have to eat a sack, but it was more like one or two each drive. I managed to throw out of probably 5 additional blown play sacks. Playing as the Eagles (with their elite line) against the Saints.

That's interesting we have such different results, my first two games I didn't get sacked once.

Some things just take some getting used to, when I switched to All Madden at first it took several games to stop throwing picks all day. You really have to get rid of the ball quickly and use pass mechanics or move in the pocket for deep throws.

Looking like v17 has rebalanced the pass defense, and the threshold is working really well.
The only thing that seems a bit off to me is the CPU blocking. You do need some pressure but I got 5 sacks each game which is a bit high (and a lot more near sacks), and the run blocks weren't holding quite long enough from what I saw which hurt CPU ypc. Two game sample size though.
I also attribute the blocking issues to my usering the DL so I think cranking it up for balance will work just fine.

I like 50 fatigue but I think the false start 4th quarter bug becomes more prevalent even with one point higher fatigue. It's always the last drive for the CPU and they get like 5 false starts which hurts. I'm curious if lowering false start penalty slider could offset this but don't want to fiddle with penalties if I can avoid it.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by cirespieler; 10-08-2018 at 01:46 AM.
Old 10-07-2018, 11:09 PM   #1508
Rookie

Ryan2010's Arena

Hey my man, your set plays the best and I now enjoy this game with the challenge I am looking for.. the ONLY "complaint" (if thats what I should call it) is/was cpu run ability.. I had to raise cpu run block up to 70 on your previous set and was set to raise it even higher until I saw your recent edits. 2 questions bro..

1. I control the DT and jump the snap when "expecting" a cpu run play and I call blitzes as well.. should I user linebackers instead of the DT and/or use a different way of calling my defensive plays?? (I also just turned off onfield defensive feedback to take away my advantage of knowing whether to press x or a to shed the block to see if that helps)

2. Do your changes in fumbles and fatigue improve the cpu run game?.. is it more to science of improving their run game then just raising the cpu run block slider??

I'd greatly appreciate a detailed answer if possible so I can better understand how you are achieving a good cpu run game.. as always thank you!

Last edited by Ryan2010; 10-08-2018 at 12:48 AM.
Old 10-08-2018, 03:37 AM   #1509
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cirespieler
How did you fix the scouting glitch? I have tried editing the class but no luck. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Import whatever custom class you want to use. Hit L3 to edit players. I then select the lowest ranked kicker and edit his chest or arm size. Save changes, save and exit, then back out and reload franchise. At first I didn't think it worked, but it ranked some 2nd round players as 1st rd talent in the 2019 draft class I used so it did work. It also fixed the issue when drafting of it always saying a player is a #1 talent. I have the video of the draft here where it actually lists them talent wise versus draft position.
Old 10-08-2018, 03:43 AM   #1510
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

OVR: 2

Going to stream my Week 2 game against the Chiefs in about five minutes. Version 17 All-Madden http://www.youtube.com/slickescobar
Old 10-08-2018, 06:43 AM   #1511
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackLightning3
Import whatever custom class you want to use. Hit L3 to edit players. I then select the lowest ranked kicker and edit his chest or arm size. Save changes, save and exit, then back out and reload franchise. At first I didn't think it worked, but it ranked some 2nd round players as 1st rd talent in the 2019 draft class I used so it did work. It also fixed the issue when drafting of it always saying a player is a #1 talent. I have the video of the draft here where it actually lists them talent wise versus draft position.
I apologize for going off topic a bit here, hopefully this can be quick. I haven’t been keeping updated on the forums much lately and didn’t realize there was a glitch. I did import a custom draft class and am now 12 weeks into my franchise. What is the glitch? Is it something fatal or can I continue my franchise?

Last edited by Jimbo12308; 10-08-2018 at 06:45 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2018, 10:04 AM   #1512
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbo12308
Were these instant sheds, as in the DL just tossed the OL aside? No adjusted rosters, right? I only use EA's active/preseason.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »