Home

Old 10-10-2018, 10:10 AM   #1529
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Will there be a fix for QBs going out of the pocket? Everytime a QB goes out of the pocket they just jog out instead of Sprint. When they try to get a gain by running they slowly run to the line of scrimmage then Sprint once they pass the LOS.

I remember a couple years ago the QB would actually scramble out of the pocket and pass but then they released a hot fix that made the QBs just jog out. I can't believe it's been years since they made that glitch and still haven't fixed it.

I don't think this can be fixed with sliders. I like where there at now just wondering when Madden is going to fix this problem.

Last edited by motel08; 10-10-2018 at 12:40 PM.
Old 10-10-2018, 03:59 PM   #1530
Rookie

I really like your sliders, great work!

But there is one thing that really annoys me: My DEs cant get any sacks. Both are pretty good and should get a sack here and there, but they cant get to the QB quickly enough. Any tips how to fix this?
Old 10-10-2018, 04:48 PM   #1531
ALL IN!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Matt... So we shouldnt use your sliders if we use iMac's trait edits roster?
North Carolina Tar Heels Baseball
Wisconsin Badgers Football
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2018, 07:27 PM   #1532
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmemole
I really like your sliders, great work!

But there is one thing that really annoys me: My DEs cant get any sacks. Both are pretty good and should get a sack here and there, but they cant get to the QB quickly enough. Any tips how to fix this?
What is there speed? With the speed threshold where it is speed is really important for getting sacks. Slower guys can create pressure and force a throw under pressure.
Old 10-10-2018, 10:58 PM   #1533
Rookie

cirespieler's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
Matt... So we shouldnt use your sliders if we use iMac's trait edits roster?

I use iMac and Matt10 with zero issues. Plays great. I think the edited rosters just make things more sim like personally, and the ratings seem to matter a bit more since big hitter and high motor etc are turned off for most players.

Matt uses EA rosters himself to make the sliders though.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-11-2018, 12:26 AM   #1534
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

OVR: 2

All-Madden version 17 in my online CFM. Playing against Leveon Bell and Antonio Brown. http://www.youtube.com/slickescobar
Old 10-11-2018, 09:50 AM   #1535
MVP

RJTurneR's Arena

OVR: 17

I'm getting horrible results with these sliders suddenly. I haven't changed a thing. Sliders are exactly as they on the OP. Using EA's rosters.

Run game has become non-existent, literally getting stuffed at the line every time, linemen constantly missing blocks and running straight past defenders.

There was a small update for the game last night, only took a couple of minutes to download. But since then, the game has played horribly.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2018, 03:17 PM   #1536
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJTurneR
I'm getting horrible results with these sliders suddenly. I haven't changed a thing. Sliders are exactly as they on the OP. Using EA's rosters.

Run game has become non-existent, literally getting stuffed at the line every time, linemen constantly missing blocks and running straight past defenders.

There was a small update for the game last night, only took a couple of minutes to download. But since then, the game has played horribly.
Ahh. So that's why the CPU run game has been terrible for me. I ended up moving the CPU run blocking to 65. I play on All Madden though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »