Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2018, 02:44 AM   #1593
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Streaming a couple quarters http://www.youtube.com/slickescobar
Old 10-21-2018, 07:18 PM   #1594
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackLightning3
We've left everything as is in my CFM and every user has had good games. I don't think the scale needs to be adjusted from what it was before the patch.
I finally got a chance to test, and yeah, I'm not seeing anything out of the ordinary with the current threshold or set. If anyone sees anything let me know. Good patch update has really helped animations further.
Old 10-22-2018, 06:05 AM   #1595
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

Oilers vs Texans version 17 All-Madden http://www.youtube.com/slickescobar
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2018, 08:42 AM   #1596
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I finally got a chance to test, and yeah, I'm not seeing anything out of the ordinary with the current threshold or set. If anyone sees anything let me know. Good patch update has really helped animations further.

So your saying stick with 40 threshold?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-22-2018, 01:31 PM   #1597
Rookie

hello I have been using these sliders and they have been great, I play on on all pro with 15min qtrs with accel clock at 20. the only thing is idk if it is too easy or I am that good but I am beating teams with the dolphins 41-17 49-21 etc etc. now there are games where I see things happen that makes me scratch my head like is it bad coding? is it a bug? is it scripting gone wild?. in games like 41-20 I see it but not as much, I see it happen maybe 5-6 times, now on games where I lose 28-17 I see a whole lot. I see defenders chacha slide or superman teleport to INT the ball, or even to make a tackle so that I dont get a first down on 3rd and 1. now if I put it on all madden this happens in all games except those games that you know what team was chosen to win and it is definitely not yours, man in those games I have no idea how I havent broken my controller I think it is because it is an elite controller lol. but yea has anyone experienced this?

by the way I left the speed slider on 40 and I think it plays even better now.
Old 10-22-2018, 06:03 PM   #1598
Rookie

cirespieler's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr hit stick too low
hello I have been using these sliders and they have been great, I play on on all pro with 15min qtrs with accel clock at 20. the only thing is idk if it is too easy or I am that good but I am beating teams with the dolphins 41-17 49-21 etc etc.

by the way I left the speed slider on 40 and I think it plays even better now.

All pro is just too easy once you get used to M19 and know what works and what doesn’t. The problem is the AI. All Madden does mask it a bit as it makes the AI a little better with the downside of occasional glitchy animations. That said, good slider sets can mask this and make the game play like it should.

Switch to All Madden, it will be a bit tough at first but eventually you’ll get used to it and will get better vs the AI which leads to closer and more exciting games and some losses along the way when you mess up.

Parity still at 40 works pretty well actually.

Definitely some better animations but I did initially feel that there was a bit too much separation and just torched the CPU in that game but it was possibly just the ratings that time.

I have made a few small tweaks of my own lately to fit my exact play style and this particular CFM but nothing is moved more than 5-10 points and it’s still playing very well. For example Mixon had some huge games and is now Superstar 95 OVR and I would put up 200 yds per game if I didn’t adjust RBK down and CPU tackle up.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 10-22-2018, 11:30 PM   #1599
Rookie

well so far I am 6-1 playing against the TEXANS (1-6) and I have thrown 3 INTs because of defenders either doing their job or mostly teleporting. teleporting tackling, deflecting and INT are out of hand. I have dropped 4 user open INTs..... and I cant get pass the 40. blocking is on and off awful which it is ok for the dolphins but I just ran the ball because the CPU is always man to man when I am going to pass, and yeaaaaa. score is 3-16 3rd qtr 1:52 and I am getting the ball back.if the bs teleporting INTs and my qb fumbling the ball, the score would not be like this. slider are working awesome and it feels really realistic besides the scripted animations gone wild.
Old 10-22-2018, 11:42 PM   #1600
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

About to stream the Conference Championships in my online CFM. 2019 Browns vs Chiefs User game version 17 All-Madden http://www.youtube.com/slickescobar

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »