Home

Old 10-24-2018, 07:00 PM   #1609
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Houston Oilers vs London Monarchs (Jaguars) All-Madden version 17 http://www.youtube.com/slickescobar
Old 10-24-2018, 08:19 PM   #1610
Pro

Redskins041's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
I agree. That video I posted is my issue. I’ve used mr hurricanes and Matt’s both they’re almost identical. I tweeted mr hurricane and he said he had no idea how to fix it

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
I was thinking of raising coverage and reaction and seeing if that was maybe the issue. Have you tried that? Unfortunately I feel like its a madden issue and sliders probably cant fix it. I have only seen it for my cpu controlled defenders I dont believe it has happened to the cpu against me idk I could be wrong. Does it happen to both you and cpu or just you? Also I did some math and I believe the threshold now that would be equivalent to the 40 for this set is 60 because if 75 is the new 50 then 50x=75. Which means x=1.5 and 40x1.5=60. Makes sense because as you go down 10 with the old threshold you go down 15 with the new threshold. Sorry for all that math tho lol
Old 10-24-2018, 08:25 PM   #1611
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins041
I was thinking of raising coverage and reaction and seeing if that was maybe the issue. Have you tried that? Unfortunately I feel like its a madden issue and sliders probably cant fix it. I have only seen it for my cpu controlled defenders I dont believe it has happened to the cpu against me idk I could be wrong. Does it happen to both you and cpu or just you? Also I did some math and I believe the threshold now that would be equivalent to the 40 for this set is 60 because if 75 is the new 50 then 50x=75. Which means x=1.5 and 40x1.5=60. Makes sense because as you go down 10 with the old threshold you go down 15 with the new threshold. Sorry for all that math tho lol

Doesnít happen to cpu. Just me. No I havenít tried changing anything yet to be honest. Iím too defeated right now lol

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2018, 08:46 PM   #1612
Rookie

I'm trying to test some things out right now. Hopefully I can figure out something.
Old 10-24-2018, 09:01 PM   #1613
Rookie

cirespieler's Arena

Quote:
Doesnít happen to cpu. Just me. No I havenít tried changing anything yet to be honest. Iím too defeated right now lol

Watched the video you posted, itís almost like he stops due to collision, like a pick play but itís just animated poorly. The way he pauses right as the receiver is on him makes it seem that way, which doesnít quite seem like a slider thing necessarily. But if you see DBs just consistently stopping in coverage after the ball is thrown and then letting the WR get like 5 yds separation thatís coverage sliders for sure and Iíve seen that myself just not with these particular sliders currently.

Iím thinking some things need to be recalibrated for the new threshold.
The main issue I have right now is my rushing is OP. Just played a preseason game where Mixon had 9 attempts for 255 yards. Any toss play I could just spin or juke in space and the defenders donít have a chance and itís off to the races. Game before that had 4 RBs over 100 yds, 2 for the CPU two for myself.

Watching the replays, run blocking seems realistic but itís all the missed tackles that are skewing things. The lower tackle slider used to compensate for bad CPU running AI but now with lower threshold helping RBs be quicker, and better run blocking/pull block timing, Iím thinking tackle needs to be raised.

Pass game is on point though still, good numbers and animations and appropriate separation for receivers.

Old 10-24-2018, 09:09 PM   #1614
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cirespieler
Watched the video you posted, itís almost like he stops due to collision, like a pick play but itís just animated poorly. The way he pauses right as the receiver is on him makes it seem that way, which doesnít quite seem like a slider thing necessarily. But if you see DBs just consistently stopping in coverage after the ball is thrown and then letting the WR get like 5 yds separation thatís coverage sliders for sure and Iíve seen that myself just not with these particular sliders currently.

Iím thinking some things need to be recalibrated for the new threshold.
The main issue I have right now is my rushing is OP. Just played a preseason game where Mixon had 9 attempts for 255 yards. Any toss play I could just spin or juke in space and the defenders donít have a chance and itís off to the races. Game before that had 4 RBs over 100 yds, 2 for the CPU two for myself.

Watching the replays, run blocking seems realistic but itís all the missed tackles that are skewing things. The lower tackle slider used to compensate for bad CPU running AI but now with lower threshold helping RBs be quicker, and better run blocking/pull block timing, Iím thinking tackle needs to be raised.

Pass game is on point though still, good numbers and animations and appropriate separation for receivers.

Yeah I have no idea I have defensive backs doing odd things too I just donít get it. Pre patch was perfect. My head is about to explode if I donít take a break Iíve hit a complete slider wall lol

Old 10-24-2018, 09:57 PM   #1615
Rookie

cirespieler's Arena

Quote:

I feel ya man. Slideritis is real.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2018, 10:16 PM   #1616
Pro

Redskins041's Arena

Ive tried all different kinds of coverage, reaction and interception slider combinations and it still didnt stop the DBs from jogging. I even tried fatigue and that didnt work. I dont think its fixable. I think its a bug unfortunately.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »