Home

Old 11-01-2018, 04:06 PM   #1633
Just started!

VintageGoku's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Hello, im new to this forum, looking for the best realistic sliders is this the best one?
Old 11-02-2018, 03:21 AM   #1634
Pro

Redskins041's Arena

Do you guys even see injuries at 13? I have tried 20 and 25 and dont even get that much.
Old 11-02-2018, 05:30 AM   #1635
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

OVR: 2

About to play a user game in year 3. Browns vs Chiefs (Desperados) version 17 All-Madden http://www.youtube.com/slickescobar
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2018, 12:50 PM   #1636
Rookie

After playing awhile testing these sliders I am having a fun time. I use the 49ers always have and always will be a fan of the Niners. A few things I have found on these sliders.

1.Game plan
2. Use my full playbook not recommended plays
3. I choose plays on defense when needed usually let my coach choose
4. make coaching adjustments as needed also adjustments at the LOS
5. Scheme Fit is what I have seen very important

there are some other things but won't bore you with it lol. I am in year 2 decided to sim my first year and continue through the draft and FA but draft more then signing FA. Like I said I look for scheme fit players and what positions I need to fill. My biggest FA signings after season 1 WR C. Hogan FS C Pryor III.

Drafted 9 players and traded 2 late round picks for T. Flowers RE.

About to start week 1 in 2nd season with a healthy Jimmy GQ and J. McKinnon. Also was able to move on from Garcon for draft picks. I like using and developing my young players so my WR's are as follows.

1.M. Goodwin
2.D . Pettis
3.C Hogan
4.T. Taylor
5.K. Bourne

And I have R James JR on the practice squad.

Really having fun with the sliders but I still tend to see LB's and DB's super jump or having super speed while the ball is in the air.

Great job Matt really enjoying these and your effort testing and sharing these sliders. I use the EA updated rosters btw. Still looking for good auto sub and xp slider settings.
Old 11-05-2018, 05:32 AM   #1637
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

OVR: 2

Streaming Year 3 Week 9 in my Browns Online CFM against the Redskins and JK Dobbins. Made a couple of trade deadline moves. All-Madden version 17 http://www.youtube.com/slickescobar
Old 11-05-2018, 10:01 PM   #1638
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinger7575
After playing awhile testing these sliders I am having a fun time. I use the 49ers always have and always will be a fan of the Niners. A few things I have found on these sliders.

1.Game plan
2. Use my full playbook not recommended plays
3. I choose plays on defense when needed usually let my coach choose
4. make coaching adjustments as needed also adjustments at the LOS
5. Scheme Fit is what I have seen very important

there are some other things but won't bore you with it lol. I am in year 2 decided to sim my first year and continue through the draft and FA but draft more then signing FA. Like I said I look for scheme fit players and what positions I need to fill. My biggest FA signings after season 1 WR C. Hogan FS C Pryor III.

Drafted 9 players and traded 2 late round picks for T. Flowers RE.

About to start week 1 in 2nd season with a healthy Jimmy GQ and J. McKinnon. Also was able to move on from Garcon for draft picks. I like using and developing my young players so my WR's are as follows.

1.M. Goodwin
2.D . Pettis
3.C Hogan
4.T. Taylor
5.K. Bourne

And I have R James JR on the practice squad.

Really having fun with the sliders but I still tend to see LB's and DB's super jump or having super speed while the ball is in the air.

Great job Matt really enjoying these and your effort testing and sharing these sliders. I use the EA updated rosters btw. Still looking for good auto sub and xp slider settings.
Hey I do cfm with the Niners also! NINER EMPIRE BABY, curious to what roster you use?
Old 11-06-2018, 05:13 PM   #1639
Rookie

Anyone else getting killed by the quarterbacks? Theyíll usually start out 10 for 10 for 200 yards against me in the first half. Had to lower cpu q.v. acc to like 10 and pass block down 5 and bump up both my coverages
Old 11-06-2018, 07:43 PM   #1640
MVP

jasontoddwhitt's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins041
Do you guys even see injuries at 13? I have tried 20 and 25 and dont even get that much.

Iíve got it on 13 and yes, I see injuries. Iím in week 5, and I lost Bernard last week for the next 4 weeks, lost one of my safeties for the season, and I have a couple o lineman out as well. Plus I see a couple minor injuries per game as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »