Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 11-06-2018, 09:05 PM   #1641
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drykilllogic2488
Anyone else getting killed by the quarterbacks? Theyíll usually start out 10 for 10 for 200 yards against me in the first half. Had to lower cpu q.v. acc to like 10 and pass block down 5 and bump up both my coverages
Sometimes they go off in the first half then it evens out by the time the game is over.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2018, 09:08 PM   #1642
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

Streaming against the eagles in my online CFM. All-Madden version 17 http://www.youtube.com/slickescobar
Old 11-09-2018, 12:58 PM   #1643
MVP

crques's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins041
So im still trying to figure out what the threshold for this set is. Is it still 40, 65 or 70? Also is anyone still having problem with corner backs slowing down and jogging after pressing?
I had a corner jump on an out route and pick off a pass that should have gone for 6, but as soon as I got the pick and ran about 5 yards my player began a slow jog and was caught from behind about 15 more yards up the field. This game warps into some crazy animations and movements.
Old 11-10-2018, 02:48 PM   #1644
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins041
Do you guys even see injuries at 13? I have tried 20 and 25 and dont even get that much.
My injuries are at 38 and i get a decent blend but not too many. Though i do have thre starting OL out right now but not for long periods. Many times during a game somebody will get hurt but only miss the rest of that game.

Looking at the first post though from the OP, im confused. Many of the sliders are lower than 50 and he says it plays better. Isnt lower supposed to be not as good? I dont see how pass reaction can be better at 38 than at 50.

And why would i want my kicker or all kickers to have power at 55? I just use the ratings leaving it at 50. There are kickers making 57-58 yard FGS on 50.
Old 11-11-2018, 07:30 PM   #1645
Rookie

cirespieler's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayzaa
My injuries are at 38 and i get a decent blend but not too many. Though i do have thre starting OL out right now but not for long periods. Many times during a game somebody will get hurt but only miss the rest of that game.

Looking at the first post though from the OP, im confused. Many of the sliders are lower than 50 and he says it plays better. Isnt lower supposed to be not as good? I dont see how pass reaction can be better at 38 than at 50.

And why would i want my kicker or all kickers to have power at 55? I just use the ratings leaving it at 50. There are kickers making 57-58 yard FGS on 50.

38 injury is perfect for me. Set to 52 when advancing and the CPU will have 1-10 injuries per team at any given time which averages out decently. My team usually has 4-6 guys out longer than a week and I lose 1-2 for a game or a couple quarters each time. Pretty legit.

Some of the pass coverage sliders seem to be reversed, believe thatís why they are lowered like that. In any case they are nicely balanced in this set and the one thing I donít tinker with.

For kicking I wonít speak for Matt but from what I see the CPU will attempt some bonkers FGs and not come close to making it at 50, so Iíve noticed it helps the CPU a bit. Also the accuracy is lowered so you see more kicks that have the distance but not the angle which gives a nice variety.
Downside is with a decent kicker you can really nail some ridiculous FGs as human player. Iíve kicked a couple 65 yarders with Cairo Santos. But with the sliders and the weird kicking bug where it doesnít register your inputs it evens out all right I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2018, 08:48 PM   #1646
MVP

Rayzaa's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cirespieler
38 injury is perfect for me. Set to 52 when advancing and the CPU will have 1-10 injuries per team at any given time which averages out decently. My team usually has 4-6 guys out longer than a week and I lose 1-2 for a game or a couple quarters each time. Pretty legit.

Some of the pass coverage sliders seem to be reversed, believe thatís why they are lowered like that. In any case they are nicely balanced in this set and the one thing I donít tinker with.

For kicking I wonít speak for Matt but from what I see the CPU will attempt some bonkers FGs and not come close to making it at 50, so Iíve noticed it helps the CPU a bit. Also the accuracy is lowered so you see more kicks that have the distance but not the angle which gives a nice variety.
Downside is with a decent kicker you can really nail some ridiculous FGs as human player. Iíve kicked a couple 65 yarders with Cairo Santos. But with the sliders and the weird kicking bug where it doesnít register your inputs it evens out all right I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
If ANY sliders are reversed then EA needs to have a explanation embedded in the game to explain which do what. Seems nobody really knows and it don't make sense to lower some of them to make it work "better".
Old 11-15-2018, 12:32 AM   #1647
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

Playing a user game in my online CFM. Year 3 Week 17 for the #1 or #2 seed. Cleveland Browns vs Houston Texans http://www.youtube.com/slickescobar
Old 11-15-2018, 02:07 AM   #1648
MVP

GJD23's Arena

Love these sliders Matt, thanks for all your hard work. I have used your sliders for FIFA in the past and loved them.

I have a question - do you have any tips on how to distribute the tackle numbers more towards the linebackers and defensive ends rather than the secondary?

I've played a few games with these on All-Madden and noticed that end of game tackle numbers are dominated by safeties and corners rather than linebackers and ends.

Anything I can do slider wise to give the LB's and DE's more of a go? I'm trying to make my CFM experience as realistic as possible and usually NFL tackle leaders are linebackers.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »