Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 11-21-2018, 04:47 PM   #1681
Just started!

tbreezyy7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

How the sliders hold up post patch? Don't want to play any games in my franchise if it's going to be updated soon.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2018, 10:09 PM   #1682
MVP

GJD23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I was able to update, but only had enough time to absorb a CPU drive. So need to put more time in for a higher sample size. I did notice a very direct CPU RB though, which was pleasant to see. Will try to get more time in later.
Yep. CPU run game was very nice to see.

At one point Goff was 19/20 for 224 yards in the first half. He slowed after that but still ended with about 380 yards and I think 30/38 or 32/40, he missed more throws in the 2nd but overall was very good.

I finished the game with Wentz around 50% completion which for me is very odd, with your set I am completing 65-70% of my passes. I couldn't believe I only lost the game 24-22 considering how many drives included broken plays and just a general grind to even get down the field.

If not for a 100 yard kick return and the Rams scoring FG's instead of TD's (they kicked 5!) I would've lost convincingly.

I will try another couple of games tonight, but if the same problems continue I'd probably take a look at increasing HUM QB Pass Accuracy and maybe decreasing WR Catch or CPU QB Pass Accuracy as it seemed like WR's were catching everything. Didn't see as many drops on big hits as I normally would.

Everything else was OK!

Last edited by GJD23; 11-21-2018 at 11:45 PM.
Old 11-21-2018, 11:39 PM   #1683
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

OVR: 2

Streaming Week 4 against Lamar Jackson and the Ravens. All-Madden version 17 post patch http://www.youtube.com/slickescobar
Old 11-22-2018, 07:00 AM   #1684
MVP

JHedges2's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJD23
Yep. CPU run game was very nice to see.
Yeah, about that, lol...

I was tied 10-10 in the 3rd (NYG/JAX) and had to quit (pre-patch). DL the patch and then finished the game last night. Fournette pre-patch had something like 17 carries for 30 yards. Wound up finishing close to 100 and they beat me 24-20 as I was picked at the goal line at the end. OBJ had 2 TD and over 100, and Barkley had over 100--still lost lol. I am a very conservative playcaller and don't play tons of Madden so, gonna have to open things up a bit.

Was definitely a lot tougher to stop CPU post-patch..
Old 11-22-2018, 08:09 AM   #1685
MVP

GJD23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
Yeah, about that, lol...

I was tied 10-10 in the 3rd (NYG/JAX) and had to quit (pre-patch). DL the patch and then finished the game last night. Fournette pre-patch had something like 17 carries for 30 yards. Wound up finishing close to 100 and they beat me 24-20 as I was picked at the goal line at the end. OBJ had 2 TD and over 100, and Barkley had over 100--still lost lol. I am a very conservative playcaller and don't play tons of Madden so, gonna have to open things up a bit.

Was definitely a lot tougher to stop CPU post-patch..
Yeah it's a lot better isn't it. I didn't have much difficulty stopping the run, but the Eagles have a stacked defensive front so I guess it's not too far out of the question.

I think if the CPU can consistently run for 50-100 yards a game I'll be satisfied.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-22-2018, 12:08 PM   #1686
Rookie

elnino457's Arena

Hey everybody, I'd like to try this slider set (all madden)

But I have a few questions to write about my terrible English. I hope you understand me a bit ..

First, I have never played with 9 minutes in length

how many users and cpu combinations do you achieve with this length?

and I know that is different for everyone, but is it all madden difficult, because I would like to do that!

How about the statistics of you realistic numbers?
Old 11-22-2018, 09:25 PM   #1687
Pro

Jagsfan24's Arena

These sliders are still going good for me. The only thing Iím looking to fix is the speed threshold, I still have at times slow guys chasing my rb or receiver down.
Old 11-23-2018, 09:21 AM   #1688
MVP

GJD23's Arena

Played a few more games.

Something that is quite evident that needs to be looked at is WR catching for the CPU.

I played Eagles v Rams again - Goff was 30/35 and his receivers didn't drop a single pass.

Admittedly I played a lot better the second go around - probably because I was used to how the sliders post patch would work. Wentz finished 25/32 for 297 and 4 touchdowns.

Alot of broken tackles too. It seems the CPU breaks the first tackle every single time.

Before starting a CFM I would see what can be done for these two things.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »