Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-25-2018, 03:52 PM   #1713
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

does anyone have 10+ MPH wind in every single CFM game? is this a glitch?
Old 11-25-2018, 04:01 PM   #1714
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by conan8425
First of all, mad thanks to all of you for being so involved and attempting to make this thing more enjoyable. I'm posting this here instead of Reddit because you guys seem to actually be trying to fix things as opposed to jsut focusing on how bad it sucks.

That being said, I've played two full games so far with v. 18 (and part of one which ended with a controller smash); two major issues and one overall concern:

1. Running the ball is not working at all. Getting within 3 yards of any defender (even one being blocked/double teamed) automatically initiates a tackle animation. Utilizing speed burst or a move near the line has always done this, but now tackle animations are initiating almost as soon as i make a hand-off.

2. A two-parter: about half the time player defenders are hesitating while the ball is in the air. Press, man, zone, man blitz, none of it is 'working', defenders slow up or stop altogether while they watch the receiver catch the ball and the only thing stopping a big play on every pass is underneath coverage making plays out of position. Also, player pass rush is OP. Every play-action pass is a sack, and I'm generating decent pressure on 3 and 4 man rushes. By halftime of my most recent game, I had 8 sacks on Matt Ryan with 40 seconds left in the first half.

My overall concern after all these patches and slider adjustments is there are fundamental problems with the game that are not fixable. CPU WRs never dropping a ball while getting lit up by safeties and LBs while player WRs drop every contested pass; player ballhandlers constantly reeling from one animation to the next while CPU runners seemingly have a forcefield around them at times; CPU's insane ability to convert third and long at an impossible rate... I know there's been years of debate about DDA and accusations of scripting and I may be late to the party on all that, just wanted to air all that out while I was writing the rest of this novel.
Something seems off. I'm not sure though. I haven't experienced any of this at all. If I had, I wouldn't have posted the set. There are not even that many significant differences compared to Version 17, so these issues would have either had been there before, or not at all. I would suggest more sample size or provide some video so I can analyze. I haven't experienced any of these issues in the last 72 hours of testing.
Old 11-25-2018, 04:42 PM   #1715
Rookie

1. i just averaged 5 yards a rush two games straight with an 81 overall elusive back

2. no idea what you even mean by this first part, my cpu pass defense does just fine and if you're going to nit pick reasons you are losing then you should nit pick reasons you are winning and you'll see the same thing on the other side. only answer is to just play through it. i agree player pass rush is OP against CPU play action though

3? i definitely knock an equal amount of catches loose as the computer does to me, both teams have butterfingers when getting hit imo

i should have quoted that guy who i'm referring to, two posts back the really paranoid guy but i'm lazy and have no idea how to forum

one of my major gripes (not sure if it's cause of my lack of football knowledge) but on a bunch of my plays my QB drops so far back after the snap that the defensive ends are able to just walk around my tackles and get a sack. maybe it's a mismatch? my LT gave up 5 sacks my last game but i still won. by the 4th quarter i was just staring at him cause i trusted my other blockers

Last edited by neotokyo; 11-25-2018 at 04:45 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-25-2018, 06:45 PM   #1716
Rookie

Are the majority of you guys using these sliders playing on All-Madden or All-Pro? All madden is a great challenge but I get sacked 15 times a game and I like all pro, but I just feel cheap about not playing on all Madden. Which one do you find works best for you?
Old 11-25-2018, 06:46 PM   #1717
Pro

Redskins041's Arena

Played 2 total games and my only concerns are I have only gotten 1 sack and 0 turnovers. The one sack came on a last minute drive of the second game. The cpu had been getting rid of the ball quick but there were plays where they literally stood in the pocket untouched for at least 10 seconds. I am the redskins and they have a good pass rush but it is only 2 games so hopefully I can get some turnovers and sacks in my next couple games. I have been sacked a total of 6 times and AP is only averaging 3.1 YPC but my backup RBs are running well out of the shotgun but I think the run game is fine. But overall loving the gameplay so far!! Thanks Matt. Btw im playing on All-Madden.
Old 11-25-2018, 06:54 PM   #1718
Rookie

I concur with Redskins. I had that same issue on All-Madden
Old 11-25-2018, 07:05 PM   #1719
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by neotokyo
1. i just averaged 5 yards a rush two games straight with an 81 overall elusive back

2. no idea what you even mean by this first part, my cpu pass defense does just fine and if you're going to nit pick reasons you are losing then you should nit pick reasons you are winning and you'll see the same thing on the other side. only answer is to just play through it. i agree player pass rush is OP against CPU play action though

3? i definitely knock an equal amount of catches loose as the computer does to me, both teams have butterfingers when getting hit imo

i should have quoted that guy who i'm referring to, two posts back the really paranoid guy but i'm lazy and have no idea how to forum

one of my major gripes (not sure if it's cause of my lack of football knowledge) but on a bunch of my plays my QB drops so far back after the snap that the defensive ends are able to just walk around my tackles and get a sack. maybe it's a mismatch? my LT gave up 5 sacks my last game but i still won. by the 4th quarter i was just staring at him cause i trusted my other blockers

All madden or All pro?
Old 11-25-2018, 07:07 PM   #1720
Rookie

all madden

www.twitch.tv/maj2c every single one of my games are recorded and posted on my twitch, posting my two league-mates as well because they aren't very good and play cheesy but these sliders still work good for holding them back. many many examples of these sliders being used in full length games

www.twitch.tv/standardsauce
www.twitch.tv/coreyisreal

Last edited by neotokyo; 11-25-2018 at 07:11 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »