Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-26-2018, 03:05 AM   #1721
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Streaming version 18 All-Madden. Browns vs Justin Herbert and the Bears. http://www.youtube.com/slickescobar
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-26-2018, 12:49 PM   #1722
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Seeing some weird things with the offensive line as well, guys. Sacks on PA or blitzing DBs is pretty straight forward.

Will investigate a bit later today. Thanks those for testing.
Old 11-26-2018, 02:41 PM   #1723
Pro

Redskins041's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
Seeing some weird things with the offensive line as well, guys. Sacks on PA or blitzing DBs is pretty straight forward.

Will investigate a bit later today. Thanks those for testing.
I only have 4 sacks in 3 games one off a MLB blitz. Im really not having that problem even with playaction cpu has a lot of protection need more pressure. I even have been blitzing a lot. Ive been sacked 6 times.
Old 11-26-2018, 03:43 PM   #1724
Rookie

therealbschrec's Arena

My issue is getting sacked. My best lineman gave up four sacks. There were 9 altogether in the game and my QB, Drew Brees, fumbled on 4 of them. Had multiple sacks and fumbles in the game before as well, just thought it might be a fluke. CPU line is holding up better but the QB is fumbling a lot for them as well.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 11-27-2018, 12:15 AM   #1725
Pro

Redskins041's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealbschrec
My issue is getting sacked. My best lineman gave up four sacks. There were 9 altogether in the game and my QB, Drew Brees, fumbled on 4 of them. Had multiple sacks and fumbles in the game before as well, just thought it might be a fluke. CPU line is holding up better but the QB is fumbling a lot for them as well.

I think sacks and sack fumbles are just something that is unfixable with sliders unfortunately. Seems to happen no matter what set ive used. But I have to say I have never struggled to get sacks so much 4 in 3 games and I myself have been sacked 6 times in 3 games so my sacks allowed are realistic but the number of sacks im getting so far is below average. The problem used to be so many sacks off blitzes unblocked or playaction where the line doesnt shift over but now its just nothing. Cpu gets off throws pretty quick but I havent gotten much pressure. Now there have been a couple plays where I almost got the sack but they just threw it last second and there was one time where the qb broke the sack but ya I dont think this is something you can fix especially the fumbling off sacks. Happens to user almost everytime but cpu rarely fumbles even on sacks so I guess its just something that we have to deal with.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2018, 01:06 AM   #1726
Rookie

therealbschrec's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins041
I think sacks and sack fumbles are just something that is unfixable with sliders unfortunately. Seems to happen no matter what set ive used. But I have to say I have never struggled to get sacks so much 4 in 3 games and I myself have been sacked 6 times in 3 games so my sacks allowed are realistic but the number of sacks im getting so far is below average. The problem used to be so many sacks off blitzes unblocked or playaction where the line doesnt shift over but now its just nothing. Cpu gets off throws pretty quick but I havent gotten much pressure. Now there have been a couple plays where I almost got the sack but they just threw it last second and there was one time where the qb broke the sack but ya I dont think this is something you can fix especially the fumbling off sacks. Happens to user almost everytime but cpu rarely fumbles even on sacks so I guess its just something that we have to deal with.
Idk man in 3 games I've given up 22 sacks and it's strictly my line getting beat off the snap. I don't have enough time for a slant right now it's wild. My line isn't bad either the guy who has given up the most sacks has 90 pass block power and 87 footwork. Then when the CPU line barely gives any up while their best linemen is a 78 overall it's just a head scratcher. I'm going to experiment with different blocking, but Madden just isn't fun to me right now because I have to adjust sliders almost every patch released. Normally starts off as a good game that barely needs adjustments then things need adjusted for competitive play and it makes sim play hard to keep up. I might revert to the last version and adjust from there. It played better for me, tbh.

Old 11-27-2018, 02:41 AM   #1727
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

OVR: 2

Streaming version 18 All-Madden. Browns vs Shea Patterson and the Bengals in my online CFM. http://www.youtube.com/slickescobar
Old 11-27-2018, 11:34 AM   #1728
Rookie

[quote=therealbschrec;2049618782]Idk man in 3 games I've given up 22 sacks and it's strictly my line getting beat off the snap. I don't have enough time for a slant right now it's wild. My line isn't bad either the guy who has given up the most sacks has 90 pass block power and 87 footwork. Then when the CPU line barely gives any up while their best linemen is a 78 overall it's just a head scratcher. I'm going to experiment with different blocking, but Madden just isn't fun to me right now because I have to adjust sliders almost every patch released. Normally starts off as a good game that barely needs adjustments then things need adjusted for competitive play and it makes sim play hard to keep up. I might revert to the last version and adjust from there. It played better for me, tbh.

I was having the exact same issues. I chalked it up All-Madden cheese and dropped it to All-Pro and the game is much more realistic with these sliders. I hate not playing on all madden anymore but the game was completely broken. I gave up 5 sacks to one player in a game and my offensive line is stout

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »