Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 11-27-2018, 03:17 PM   #1729
Pro

Redskins041's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Something is definitely wrong with the passing game. Its impossible to play defense now. I have played 5 games and I am averaging 32 points per game and allowing 31 points per game. I am the redskins and in real life we average like 20 points a game and allow 21 points per game in real life so way off. The run game is fine for both sides no complaints there. But I am allowing 367 passing yards a game! Aaron Rodgers threw for over 500 yards but it did go to OT and he had 50+ pass attempts but then Drew Brees threw for 477 yards and Cam Newton even threw for over 300. I lost to Packers 37-31, and beat Saints 46-45 and panthers were at 39 before I stopped playing. As you can see the scores and passing numbers are extremely high. It seems the coverage is terrible guys are so slow to react. Maybe possibly EA changed the coverage slider and it is not reversed anymore? Idk but something definitely needs to be fixed about the passing game. The problems are: Cpu accuracy still a little too good, cpu pass blocking too good so not enough pressure, still seems like they catch too many passes, and the coverage for both user and cpu is just terrible. Madden has been very frustrating ever since a couple patches ago it was playing very well until they had to ruin the game.
Old 11-27-2018, 03:31 PM   #1730
Rookie

elnino457's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins041
Something is definitely wrong with the passing game. Its impossible to play defense now. I have played 5 games and I am averaging 32 points per game and allowing 31 points per game. I am the redskins and in real life we average like 20 points a game and allow 21 points per game in real life so way off. The run game is fine for both sides no complaints there. But I am allowing 367 passing yards a game! Aaron Rodgers threw for over 500 yards but it did go to OT and he had 50+ pass attempts but then Drew Brees threw for 477 yards and Cam Newton even threw for over 300. I lost to Packers 37-31, and beat Saints 46-45 and panthers were at 39 before I stopped playing. As you can see the scores and passing numbers are extremely high. It seems the coverage is terrible guys are so slow to react. Maybe possibly EA changed the coverage slider and it is not reversed anymore? Idk but something definitely needs to be fixed about the passing game. The problems are: Cpu accuracy still a little too good, cpu pass blocking too good so not enough pressure, still seems like they catch too many passes, and the coverage for both user and cpu is just terrible. Madden has been very frustrating ever since a couple patches ago it was playing very well until they had to ruin the game.
before patch 1.14 I had the best madden ever I wish I had never downloaded the new patch
Old 11-27-2018, 03:49 PM   #1731
Rookie

What xp settings are yall using because player growth sucks especially offensive line
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2018, 03:57 PM   #1732
Rookie

therealbschrec's Arena

[quote=Boodahendrix;2049619050]
Quote:
Originally Posted by therealbschrec
Idk man in 3 games I've given up 22 sacks and it's strictly my line getting beat off the snap. I don't have enough time for a slant right now it's wild. My line isn't bad either the guy who has given up the most sacks has 90 pass block power and 87 footwork. Then when the CPU line barely gives any up while their best linemen is a 78 overall it's just a head scratcher. I'm going to experiment with different blocking, but Madden just isn't fun to me right now because I have to adjust sliders almost every patch released. Normally starts off as a good game that barely needs adjustments then things need adjusted for competitive play and it makes sim play hard to keep up. I might revert to the last version and adjust from there. It played better for me, tbh.

I was having the exact same issues. I chalked it up All-Madden cheese and dropped it to All-Pro and the game is much more realistic with these sliders. I hate not playing on all madden anymore but the game was completely broken. I gave up 5 sacks to one player in a game and my offensive line is stout
My worries with dropping to All Pro is that the CPU tends to forget how to properly play call and it becomes too easy. Not so much by the CPU playing poorly, but by just not playing aggressive enough when they need to. If that is fixed I will gladly drop to AP because I just want Madden to be fun and I find that when there's a healthy amount of winning and losing.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 11-27-2018, 03:58 PM   #1733
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Ive seen the same thing, passing is very op. Not specifically on this set but in general. I run 50/50 and its almost record breaking for the user no matter who i use. Its really frustrating.

I do think reaction is better lower but maybe try coverage higher. At this stage im not sure and thats a bad sign for madden that at the end of nov. With numerous patches we are still having this many problems in the secondary. It speaks to why so many have shelved the game. Swami and hurricane come to mind.

I dont know if going higher or lower on the slider works and how to fix it. I might give lower reaction and higher coverage a shot. I haven't seen that on any set yet. But who knows! I really only get in one or 2 games a week because of me getting frustrated and hoping taking some time away will make madden play better, but it doesnt lol

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Old 11-27-2018, 04:52 PM   #1734
Pro

Redskins041's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicholasandrews25
What xp settings are yall using because player growth sucks especially offensive line
I have a thread posted of mine where me and a friend tested it. It is best for having the same balance as the default roster 5-20 years in the future. Its not completely set if I see something that I dont like I might tweak. But for now they are solid. Oline might still have to go up more.

https://forums.operationsports.com/f...post2049597495
Old 11-27-2018, 04:58 PM   #1735
Pro

Redskins041's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler28
Ive seen the same thing, passing is very op. Not specifically on this set but in general. I run 50/50 and its almost record breaking for the user no matter who i use. Its really frustrating.

I do think reaction is better lower but maybe try coverage higher. At this stage im not sure and thats a bad sign for madden that at the end of nov. With numerous patches we are still having this many problems in the secondary. It speaks to why so many have shelved the game. Swami and hurricane come to mind.

I dont know if going higher or lower on the slider works and how to fix it. I might give lower reaction and higher coverage a shot. I haven't seen that on any set yet. But who knows! I really only get in one or 2 games a week because of me getting frustrated and hoping taking some time away will make madden play better, but it doesnt lol

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Ya same here I keep getting frustrated take time off come back to just be frustrated again. It sucks because the gameplay when the game first came out was so promising I thought they finally did it this year then ever since they released the first patch its been downhill. Although this version is better than the last because the running game is fixed but now the passing game is ruined. I guess you can just never have both with madden lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-27-2018, 05:17 PM   #1736
MVP

Rocket32's Arena

Quote:
Ya same here I keep getting frustrated take time off come back to just be frustrated again. It sucks because the gameplay when the game first came out was so promising I thought they finally did it this year then ever since they released the first patch its been downhill. Although this version is better than the last because the running game is fixed but now the passing game is ruined. I guess you can just never have both with madden lol
Same. I keep coming back to Madden for a bit then I just get tired of the never ending issues and go back to MLB The Show. Always something new with EA, they finally fix the running game then they break passing.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »