Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 11-28-2018, 05:35 PM   #1745
MVP

Rocket32's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsfan24
All madden. I'm using Matts sliders, only difference is i do the traits edits also
The trait edits could be whatís helping your gameplay. Iím using the EA rosters, no trait edits, and I assume thatís what most other people are using as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2018, 06:53 PM   #1746
Pro

Jagsfan24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket32
The trait edits could be whatís helping your gameplay. Iím using the EA rosters, no trait edits, and I assume thatís what most other people are using as well.
Yeah I kinda believe in the traits edits, I do think they can make gameplay better.
Old 11-28-2018, 11:48 PM   #1747
Pro

BlackLightning3's Arena

OVR: 2

Streaming in my Oilers franchise. Version 18 All-Madden http://www.youtube.com/slickescobar
Old 11-29-2018, 09:45 AM   #1748
Rookie

I usually like your sliders a lot (FIFA aswell), but right now, this set is unplayable for me. Im also surprised that people are complaining about too much offense, I experience the opposite without any trait tweaks. I cant get anything going as the pressure is way too high and the O-Line is pretty much useless - which is partly the fault of players running into each other or linemen just not blocking also. Had to swallow 8 sacks over 2,5 quarters my last game until I simmed the rest.

Well, I think Ill use your set as the base and then playing around a little myself. Its tough to make this game enjoyable, even though playing it constantly since release. It just doesnt get better.
Old 11-29-2018, 09:53 AM   #1749
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marmemole
I usually like your sliders a lot (FIFA aswell), but right now, this set is unplayable for me. Im also surprised that people are complaining about too much offense, I experience the opposite without any trait tweaks. I cant get anything going as the pressure is way too high and the O-Line is pretty much useless - which is partly the fault of players running into each other or linemen just not blocking also. Had to swallow 8 sacks over 2,5 quarters my last game until I simmed the rest.

Well, I think Ill use your set as the base and then playing around a little myself. Its tough to make this game enjoyable, even though playing it constantly since release. It just doesnt get better.

Matt is aware of the issues and is working on the sliders to try and improve things, he posted an update yesterday advising that he is making a few adjustments, we just need to have a little patience
Old 11-29-2018, 01:06 PM   #1750
Pro

Jagsfan24's Arena

ok so after 3 games here is what i noticed. First game i had my pass defense sliders at 30/35/30 and it was a defensive battle as i picked off Rivers 3 times and had them fumble 2 times.

So next game i switched my pass defense back to where it originally was at 35/35/35...well i gave up 400 total yards to the Chiefs (which is fair) but then the same to the Titans the next week...so i guess i need to put it somewhere between 30 and 35
Old 11-29-2018, 01:43 PM   #1751
Pro

Redskins041's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsfan24
ok so after 3 games here is what i noticed. First game i had my pass defense sliders at 30/35/30 and it was a defensive battle as i picked off Rivers 3 times and had them fumble 2 times.

So next game i switched my pass defense back to where it originally was at 35/35/35...well i gave up 400 total yards to the Chiefs (which is fair) but then the same to the Titans the next week...so i guess i need to put it somewhere between 30 and 35
Idk it doesnt matter where the settings are at for me. Ive tried 30/35/30. 100,0, all pro, all madden and I give up over 300 yards everytime. So I think the game is just flawed right now something messed up pass coverage after the patch.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2018, 05:45 PM   #1752
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskins041
Idk it doesnt matter where the settings are at for me. Ive tried 30/35/30. 100,0, all pro, all madden and I give up over 300 yards everytime. So I think the game is just flawed right now something messed up pass coverage after the patch.
are you saying you can't stop the pass? i have played a full season of all-madden games and let up an average of 200 pass yards a game and get 2+ user picks a game. the cpu is ******** and predictable. if you dont believe me twitch.tv/maj2c i stream every game

on the other hand my tackles went full R E T A R D and let up 5+ sacks a game before i can even get the ball out of my hands... not sure what that's all about

edit: i just got a pick 6 two plays after writing this
edit again: and another two plays later russell wilson throws another pick, 3rd this game
edit again again: i won the game 26-21 and had zero offensive touchdowns.... 5 FG, two safeties, and a defensive TD.... I CAN'T GET ANY OFFENSE THIS PATCH HOT DAMN i swear my tackles SUCK now

Last edited by neotokyo; 11-29-2018 at 06:31 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »