Home

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

This is a discussion on Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders within the Madden NFL Football Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2018, 02:29 PM   #169
Rookie

KidsAreAsleep's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
I’m going to be doing some testing tonight with traits on RB’s tonight and see if I can figure something out. I’ve noticed a few times where the primary back can’t do squat in the run game and then you see the backup who can tear it up. I have yet to see what their ratings are at, but I’m curious if there is differential. Best example is Panthers. McCaffrey and Anderson. Anderson could run it well and shred you but McCaffrey couldn’t. I don’t really want to go the route of downing the RB juke moves and stuff. Rather try and isolate just through traits but doubt it, worth a try. (:

twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828
I agree. I really don't want to mess with the rosters at all, if possible. Although, I have been looking at iMac2307's stuff. Very interesting stuff with traits. He also has some rosters ready to plug and play with the roster edits done. If I venture into rosters, I think I will take a look at his first.

When do you think you will be streaming? I will try and check it out.

YouTube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfb...B8QRdC0QWSRTIg

Twitch Channel:https://www.twitch.tv/kidsareasleepgaming
Old 08-12-2018, 02:46 PM   #170
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidsAreAsleep
I agree. I really don't want to mess with the rosters at all, if possible. Although, I have been looking at iMac2307's stuff. Very interesting stuff with traits. He also has some rosters ready to plug and play with the roster edits done. If I venture into rosters, I think I will take a look at his first.

When do you think you will be streaming? I will try and check it out.

Yeah not going to lie, I have thought about adjusting traits. For an example, I know high motor, clutch, and the big hitter trait do make a difference. I’ve tested those ones quite a bit during the beta. I am thinking possibly around 6:30 or 7:30 Mountain time. iMac stuff does look good. Honestly my gut feeling is if we actually did take a roster and manually did all the trait edits for every single team, every player and future drafted guys, I think we could keep sliders closer to default. That itself, is a big project. I am on PC so I would have to do it myself and I couldn’t possibly get it all done by myself without help sadly.
Old 08-12-2018, 02:58 PM   #171
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bferra13
Does anyone have any ideas on why I am not getting any penalties? Ive played three preseason games with these settings and zilch on the penalties. I also changed the settings in the main menu as well as my cfm.
Same here. Was thinking about this last night. I've played a ton of games so far, no penalties called

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2018, 03:04 PM   #172
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juve
Same here. Was thinking about this last night. I've played a ton of games so far, no penalties called

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Penalties in this year game have been really nerfed due to the online crowd and crap. I accept it as it is honestly. There will be games I see 5 penalties and other games you don’t. Thanks to MUT and all that, we get screwed.
Old 08-12-2018, 03:06 PM   #173
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

posting update now, sorry for the delay
Old 08-12-2018, 03:09 PM   #174
Rookie

KidsAreAsleep's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MvPeterson2828
Yeah not going to lie, I have thought about adjusting traits. For an example, I know high motor, clutch, and the big hitter trait do make a difference. I’ve tested those ones quite a bit during the beta. I am thinking possibly around 6:30 or 7:30 Mountain time. iMac stuff does look good. Honestly my gut feeling is if we actually did take a roster and manually did all the trait edits for every single team, every player and future drafted guys, I think we could keep sliders closer to default. That itself, is a big project. I am on PC so I would have to do it myself and I couldn’t possibly get it all done by myself without help sadly.

I think that the possibility of having to redo sliders is why I really don’t want to mess with roster edits. Although, if adjustments to rosters and default sliders work, then I could be happy. But, then you have to deal with adjusting rosters every offseason for the drafted players. That is too much. I just want to find a decent slider set and play.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

YouTube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfb...B8QRdC0QWSRTIg

Twitch Channel:https://www.twitch.tv/kidsareasleepgaming
Old 08-12-2018, 03:17 PM   #175
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidsAreAsleep
I think that the possibility of having to redo sliders is why I really don’t want to mess with roster edits. Although, if adjustments to rosters and default sliders work, then I could be happy. But, then you have to deal with adjusting rosters every offseason for the drafted players. That is too much. I just want to find a decent slider set and play.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Much agreed. There is a lot of positives and negatives to it. I would be okay with adjusting simply like two traits and be happy. If it is like bunch, nah, can’t be bothered. We shouldn’t have to do this, but thanks EA.

twitch.tv/mvpeterson2828
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2018, 03:30 PM   #176
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Youtube broadcast coming up, with version 5, Falcons CFM kickoff!!

PSN: GRINGOyGUAVA
YouTube: GRINGOyGUAVA
twitch: HUNKERDOWN

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »