Home

Old 11-29-2018, 06:33 PM   #1753
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Should have an update tonight to address some of the issues I've been seeing.
Old 11-29-2018, 06:33 PM   #1754
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagsfan24
ok so after 3 games here is what i noticed. First game i had my pass defense sliders at 30/35/30 and it was a defensive battle as i picked off Rivers 3 times and had them fumble 2 times.

So next game i switched my pass defense back to where it originally was at 35/35/35...well i gave up 400 total yards to the Chiefs (which is fair) but then the same to the Titans the next week...so i guess i need to put it somewhere between 30 and 35
bro you think every game is gonna be exactly the same and perfectly balanced then you're playing the wrong game LOL. football is volatile and that's how it's supposed to be. suck it up or watch the computer play if you can't handle losing. half this thread is people whining about things that stem from them sucking at the game rather than real issues which is unfortunate
Old 11-29-2018, 06:52 PM   #1755
MVP

MvPeterson2828's Arena

Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by neotokyo
bro you think every game is gonna be exactly the same and perfectly balanced then you're playing the wrong game LOL. football is volatile and that's how it's supposed to be. suck it up or watch the computer play if you can't handle losing. half this thread is people whining about things that stem from them sucking at the game rather than real issues which is unfortunate

Pretty sure he wasnít complaining. Pretty sure 99% of people in this thread arenít complaining about the game being too hard or losing, or anything in that sorts. They are complaining about how wide open the passing game is. Majority of people in this thread and in this community use sliders to get realistic results and to replicate what we see on Sundays. Which clearly isnít what people on this thread are seeing and providing feedback to Matt so he can get ideas what to fix.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-29-2018, 07:15 PM   #1756
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Latest passing stats using this slider set

I was A. Smith

Like i said in a previous post user passing is op no matter the settings. Im really lost at what to do???

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Old 11-29-2018, 07:17 PM   #1757
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

I figured it out. Will have an update shortly.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
Old 11-29-2018, 07:24 PM   #1758
MVP

tyler28's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I figured it out. Will have an update shortly.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
if you can figure this out then you are the Man!! i am completely lost with this coverage issue that has been a result of the patches. Rushing is fine now. before passing was fine and rushing was terrible. lol . Figures right?
Old 11-29-2018, 09:49 PM   #1759
Pro

Jagsfan24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by neotokyo
bro you think every game is gonna be exactly the same and dperfectly balanced then you're playing the wrong game LOL. football is volatile and that's how it's supposed to be. suck it up or watch the computer play if you can't handle losing. half this thread is people whining about things that stem from them sucking at the game rather than real issues which is unfortunate
I definitely was not complaining? I was actually just sharing my ideas and results and what I will try doing
Old 11-30-2018, 12:19 AM   #1760
MVP

GJD23's Arena

Hope Matt doesn't end up making user QB play too hard. I haven't had any issue with it personally. I have more of an issue with CPU QB being overpowered. Hope that gets taken a look at before anything else!!

I'm sure Matt will figure it out though - can't wait to see what he has planned!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »