Home

Old 12-01-2018, 03:24 PM   #1793
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Matt10's Madden 19 Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by giants76
matt, so if i adjust the penalty sliders will they alter the gameplay sliders in anyway?
For sure, there is a lot of power in the penalty sliders. See the OP and check out the earlier Sets (in spoilers) to see my mindset during that time. Many combinations that are good to tailor, but hard to verify when creating a set for the masses.
Old 12-01-2018, 05:40 PM   #1794
Rookie

therealbschrec's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm still have sack issues, but at this point I think it's just EA. It's always the left end getting by my RT. No matter who my tackle is he just blows on by. Don't even have enough time to hit slants or dump offs on most plays because he's hitting me almost instantly.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 12-01-2018, 06:08 PM   #1795
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealbschrec
I'm still have sack issues, but at this point I think it's just EA. It's always the left end getting by my RT. No matter who my tackle is he just blows on by. Don't even have enough time to hit slants or dump offs on most plays because he's hitting me almost instantly.

try user edits. imac has a custom roster which is completly edited. when high motor is turned on the cpu does crazy stuff when its shut off they play to their ratings.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2018, 06:37 PM   #1796
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by therealbschrec

That's really strange, I am not seeing that issue. Just raise the PBL for the user and you'll be fine. Just have to find a balance.
Old 12-01-2018, 10:37 PM   #1797
Rookie

Just played my first game with these as Dallas against the Rams.. Was down 20-7 and came back to win 24-20. Great game thanks Matt!!! I'll try and couple more and report back.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Old 12-01-2018, 11:57 PM   #1798
Rookie

OVR: 4

version 19 on point...

I had to lower Cpu INT to 30 anything over the middle was being jumped by MLBs
and user reaction back up to 45

Last edited by itzmotto; 12-02-2018 at 08:59 AM.
Old 12-01-2018, 11:59 PM   #1799
Rookie

reMicXz's Arena

OVR: 2

i give up... i've tried every single set of sliders that could be tried aside from using nectar. and Matt this latest set is great. But no matter what is done User pass coverage on All Madden is just plain garbage and cannot be remedied. It seems like every time the game gets to a decent place. they just remove it all for the favor of some non existant community theyre "listening to." This tuner update has all but put the game back in an unplayable state. the game now vs the game when i just played it on thanksgiving are night and day. Seriously. What can be done about this? Loved everything about the sliders except for the horrible User pass coverage which at this point has to be the game itself.
Old 12-02-2018, 12:08 AM   #1800
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by reMicXz
i give up... i've tried every single set of sliders that could be tried aside from using nectar. and Matt this latest set is great. But no matter what is done User pass coverage on All Madden is just plain garbage and cannot be remedied. It seems like every time the game gets to a decent place. they just remove it all for the favor of some non existant community theyre "listening to." This tuner update has all but put the game back in an unplayable state. the game now vs the game when i just played it on thanksgiving are night and day. Seriously. What can be done about this? Loved everything about the sliders except for the horrible User pass coverage which at this point has to be the game itself.
What are you seeing specifically with the user pass coverage on All Madden? It should be close, as I haven't seen anything glaring, but want to make sure.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Sliders »